Truck Accident Lawyer South St. Louis County, MO
You’ve been in an accident, and you don’t know what to do. You didn’t ask to be hit by a tractor trailer, and you didn’t ask to have life-changing injuries either. You can fully recover from your truck accident in South St. Louis County, and this includes any medical expenses you’ve taken on, any loss or work, and loss of use of your limbs, and other factors that have led to a decrease in the quality of your life. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in South St. Louis County will defend you and your recovery and will fight to get your life back to where it deserves to be.
Our Truck Accident Attorneys in South St. Louis County have a history of success and exceptionalism in fighting for the full rights and recoveries of South St. Louis County residents, and are prepared and willing to fight for your rights and recovery, even if that means taking your claim before a judge and jury. Your needs deserve to met be, regardless of the cost or the time involved and you shouldn’t have to pay a dime. Our South St. Louis County Truck Wreck Lawyers fight for 100% of your recovery, not just a portion of it.
Our team consists of serious, dedicated, and aggressive Truck Accident Lawyers in South St. Louis County. Your care, your recovery, and your financial health are our only concern, and we don’t hold you accountable for any costs unless we win your claim. Securing your health and your financial recovery is our only goal. Your needs deserve to be met, and if you’re ready, call or contact our team of Truck Accident Lawyers in South St. Louis County, MO now.
What do I do after I’ve been involved in a Truck Accident? – South St. Louis County Truck Accident Lawyer
Immediately following a truck accident in South St. Louis County, you may be concussed, confused, and injured, but don’t worry. Here are the steps our South St. Louis County truck lawyers advise you take following an accident:
- Call 911. If you are injured see to your health first and formemost.
- If you are able, document everything you can. Take pictures of the damages to your vehicle, damages to the other vehicle, the locations of the vehicles, and the condition of the road.
- Have the truck driver admit they caused the wreck. Ask them what happened, if they saw the light, etc. Get Information.
- When the authorities arrive, have the other driver admit to causing the accident so that it is on the official report.
- If the truck driver isn’t cooperative, then you will need the assistance of a truck accident lawyer in South St. Louis County.
Taking these steps can help secure your recovery, and shield you from any fault for the accident. However, if you have difficulty with any of these steps, or if there are extenuating circumstances that make your truck crash claim more difficult, we can help. Burger Law is an incredibly talented Truck Accident Law Firm in South St. Louis County with a proven record of successfully fighting for truck accident victims. We are prepared to fight for your rights, every step of the way.
Your Truck Accident Case in South St. Louis County requires an experienced and dedicated team. You deserve to heal from your injuries without worrying about the cost. When you choose our team of aggressive and dedicated Truck Accident Lawyers in South St. Louis County will fight for your rights, your recovery, and your financial security. You won’t be required to pay our attorneys any fees unless we win your truck accident claim. To get the recovery you deserve, call or contact now.
What Rules Do Truck Drivers Have to Follow?
Federal and State Regulations dictate the rules that truck drivers must follow. Not all drivers follow these rules, and when they act negligently, accidents can happen. Here are several regulations every truck driver has to follow:
- Truck Drivers must keep an accurate log of their mileage and where they have driven.
- Truck Drivers can only drive for a certain amount of time per day, and must stop after they’ve reached that limit.
- Tractor Trailers and other Commercial Vehicles must be properly maintained to ensure safety of others on the road.
- Commercial Vehicles must maintain and not exceed certain speeds while on certain roads.
- Here is a list of more requirments that truck drivers are obligated to meet to ensure the safety of the road.
These types of regulations allow drivers to operate their vehicles safely and efficiently. Your accident was caused by a driver who acted negligently and didn’t take the proper actions or precautions when driving. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in South St. Louis County never settle for anything less than your full recovery and compensation. With our Truck Accident Law Firm, you will get 100% of your recovery.
Truck Accident Injuries – Truck Accident Lawyer South St. Louis County, MO
Commercial Trucks can weigh anywhere from 30,000lbs to 80,000lbs. A car weighs 5,000lbs. This is a massive difference in force and weight. When a Commercial Vehicle strikes a small car, the accident is always catastrohpic. Here are several types of injuries that our Truck Accident Lawyers in South St. Louis County have helped fight for the recovery of:
- Broken Bones – Broken Bones are caused by either abrupt force that shatters the bone, or an amount of weight or pressure that causes the bone to bend and break. Car Accidents can easily lead to broken bones due to the force involved in the accidents. Broken bones can cause a loss of work, loss of function of the limb, and cause other health complications.
- Internal Bleeding – Internal Bleeding is a serious medical condition that can result in death. Internal bleeding occurs when the organs inside your body are either punctured or rupture from the force of an accident.
- Spinal Cord Injuries – Whenever enough force or torque is applied to the spine, severe injuries can occur. The spinal cord is integral to the motor functions of your body. If your spine is damaged in an accident, you could suffer from serious injuries permanently.
- Death often occurs during commercial trucking accidents. These types of accident unfortunately often result in death, and that is due to the tremendous force involved.
You neither asked for nor wanted to be in a truck accident. You deserve to recover physically and financially for your injuries, without having to fight for either of them. Our Truck Accident Law Firm in South St. Louis County, MO will fight for your rights every step of the way and ensure you get the care that you deserve.
What Can I recover from my Truck Accident Claim?
Injuries from a truck accident often require extensive medical care, which causes you to miss work and lose out on other means of income. Under MO laws, you do have legal recourse to recover for your losses. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in South St. Louis County can help you recover these items:
- You can recover the costs of any medical expenses, rehabilitation expenses, and pharmaceutical expenses.
- You can recover any wages you lost because of an absence of work due to your injuries.
- You can recover the cost of any legal guidance or legal fees that arose due to the needs of your claim.
- If your injuries are severe, and you will no longer be able to work, you can recover from your lost work and also any loss of the use of your limbs.
You are entitled to every dollar you had to spend for your injuries, and that includes all of the items stated above. Remember, you’re injured, and you didn’t ask to be, so you shouldn’t have to deal with any of the costs associated with that injury. You shouldn’t have to fight to get the recovery you are owed, it should be given to you. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in South St. Louis County will see that you get every dime that you deserve.
Truck Accident Lawyer in South St. Louis County, MO
- $116,000 Settlement against dump truck driver We were able to get a great settlement for our clients Luis and Kelsey. They were stopped in traffic on Interstate 64 when a dump truck crashed into the back of their car. The truck driver was not paying attention to the flow of traffic, and hit the their […]Continue Reading
- We represent the family of Finely Felty. I regret I did now know him before his death. We represent his widow, Dorothy, and have now completed the case. I am not at liberty to disclose the amount of the settlement. But the story of his demise and how we ensured all the many liens in […]Continue Reading
- I am thrilled to have recently settled a truck/auto collision case in Southern Illinois. My three clients were husband and wife and grandmother in a car that was hit by a tractor trailer truck. They were traveling from a family dinner and proceeding northbound on Route 3 in Waterloo, Illinois. As they approached an intersection, […]Continue Reading
- Personal Injury Lawyer, Gary Burger and Burger Law represented a family of a man killed in a wreck with a tractor trailer in a wrongful death case. In the early morning hours of June 15, 2013, our client was leaving a casino and went through an intersection on a green light. A tractor trailer proceeded […]Continue Reading
- The St. Louis area personal injury attorneys at Burger Law represented a woman who swerved to dodge a piece of playground equipment that fell from a truck. As a result of the multi-car accident, she sustained serious injuries. Burger Law was able to negotiate a settlement for the full policy limits and maximize her monetary […]Continue Reading
- In addition to the above case, you need to be creative with finding in insurance in all auto cases. We did “creative lawyering” relating to an old crash that left our client Connie Wills severely injured. In 2010, playground equipment fell from the back of a truck that was traveling ahead of her on Highway […]Continue Reading
- Gary represented a client who was hit by a large state-owned dump truck while driving her car. Gary got around the complex rules barring the state from issuing a settlement because of sovereign immunity. Because of his experience and expertise, Gary was able to net his client a large settlement. Click here to read a […]Continue Reading
- In this case, a reckless driver struck and killed a tow truck driver who was helping a stranded motorist. The experienced trial attorneys at Burger Law had to litigate against an insurance policy that denied coverage because the driver was working outside of the vehicle at the time of the collision. By arguing that the […]Continue Reading