Truck Accident Lawyer Sparta, IL
You’ve been in an accident, and you don’t know what to do. You didn’t ask to be hit by a tractor trailer, you didn’t ask to be injured, you didn’t ask to lose work, and you shouldn’t have to pay for those losses. You can fully recover from your truck accident in Sparta, however, that can be hard when you have an insurance company actively working against your recovery. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Sparta are prepared to fight on your behalf and make sure that all of your needs are fully covered.
Our Truck Accident Attorneys in Sparta have a proven track record of fighting for the rights of Sparta residents, and will fight your claim to the fullest extent of IL laws, even if that means going to trial. You deserve to fully recover from your injuries, regardless of what the insurance corporation or other individuals may say. Our Sparta Truck Wreck Lawyers are ready to take on your claim to ensure that you get 100% of everything you need.
Our team consists of serious, dedicated, and aggressive Truck Accident Lawyers in Sparta. Your care, your recovery, and your financial health are our only concern, and we don’t hold you accountable for any costs unless we win your claim. Fighting for your rights and your needs will always be our only concern. If you’re ready for your health and your financial recovery to be protected, call or contact our team of Truck Accident Lawyers in Sparta, IL now.
What do I do after I’ve been involved in a Truck Accident? – Sparta Truck Accident Lawyer
Immediately following a truck accident in Sparta, you need to take several actions to ensure your recovery and health are protected. Here are the steps our Sparta truck lawyers advise you take following an accident:
- Call 911. If you are injured see to your health first and formemost.
- If you are able, document everything you can. Take pictures of the damages to your vehicle, damages to the other vehicle, the locations of the vehicles, and the condition of the road.
- Try and get the other driver to admit they caused the accident. Ask them what happened, if they saw the light, etc. Get Information.
- When the authorities arrive, have the other driver admit to causing the accident so that it is on the official report.
- If the truck driver isn’t cooperative, then you will need the assistance of a truck accident lawyer in Sparta.
If you are able and willing to follow these steps after your truck accident, your claim will be more secure. If you can’t take on these steps because of an injury or other complications that make your truck crash claim more difficult, we can help. Burger Law is an incredibly talented Truck Accident Law Firm in Sparta with a proven record of successfully fighting for truck accident victims. We are prepared to fight for your rights, every step of the way.
Your Truck Accident Case in Sparta deserves to be taken on by a committed and dedicated lawyer. You deserve to heal from your injuries without worrying about the cost. When you bring your case and your health to our Truck Accident Lawyers in Sparta all of your medical, financial and legal needs will be fully taken care of. Our Lawyers won’t charge you any fees unless we win your truck accident claim. To get the recovery you deserve, call or contact now.
What Rules Do Truck Drivers Have to Follow?
Federal and State Regulations dictate the rules that truck drivers must follow. Failing to follow any of these rules can cause accidents and serious injuries. Here are several regulations every truck driver has to follow:
- Truck Drivers must keep an accurate log of their mileage and where they have driven.
- Truck Drivers can only drive for a certain amount of time per day, and must stop after they’ve reached that limit.
- Tractor Trailers and other Commercial Vehicles must be properly maintained to ensure safety of others on the road.
- Commercial Vehicles must maintain and not exceed certain speeds while on certain roads.
- Here is a list of more requirments that truck drivers are obligated to meet to ensure the safety of the road.
Truck Driving Regulations are designed to keep the road and drivers on the road safe. Your accident was caused by a driver who acted negligently and didn’t take the proper actions or precautions when driving. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Sparta never settle for anything less than your full recovery and compensation. With our Truck Accident Law Firm, you will get 100% of your recovery.
Truck Accident Injuries – Truck Accident Lawyer Sparta, IL
Commercial Trucks can weigh anywhere from 30,000lbs to 80,000lbs. A car weighs 5,000lbs. This incredible different is what causes truck accidents to be so traumatic. When a trucking vehicle or a commercial vehicle collides with a small sedan, the accidents always cause serious injuries. Here are several types of injuries that our Truck Accident Lawyers in Sparta have helped fight for the recovery of:
- Broken Bones – Broken Bones are very common in car accidents because of the traumatic amount of force that can be applied to the bones. Car Accidents can easily lead to broken bones due to the force involved in the accidents. Broken bones can take some time to heal, and often require lengthy amounts of rehabilitation before they are back to 100%.
- Internal Bleeding – Internal Bleeding is never immediately apparent, but can quickly cause death if not seen to immediately. Internal bleeding is different from an exterior wound because the bleeding occurs inside your body, which causes blood loss that isn’t visibly apparent until much later.
- Spinal Cord Injuries – Much like whiplash injuries or concussions, spinal injuries are caused by an extreme amount of force that causes the spine to either move in an unnatural direction, or bends due to an incredible amount of force. The spinal cord is the nervous system highway in your body. Often, any injuries to your spine can result in serious loss of motor function in your limbs.
- Death often occurs during commercial trucking accidents. Because of the massive amount of force that trucks have in their inertia, smaller personal cars can be destroyed in the event of an accident.
You did not ask to be in a truck accident, and you did not ask to suffer from life-changing injuries. You deserve to recover physically and financially for your injuries, without having to fight for either of them. Our Truck Accident Law Firm in Sparta, IL are prepared to fight for you full and complete recovery.
What Can I recover from my Truck Accident Claim?
Because of the accident, you now have mounting medical bills that you have to pay and that will be difficult because of the wages you lost while not being able to go to work. Under IL laws, you do have legal recourse to recover for your losses. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Sparta can help you recover these items:
- You can recover all hospital bills, doctor bills, medical fees, and rehab costs.
- You can recover lost wages due to missing work.
- You are entitled to a full recovery of any attorneys fees, any court fees, and any fees related to those two.
- If your injuries are severe, and you will no longer be able to work, you can recover from your lost work and also any loss of the use of your limbs.
You are entitled to every dollar you had to spend for your injuries, and that includes all of the items stated above. Remember, you’re injured, and you didn’t ask to be, so you shouldn’t have to deal with any of the costs associated with that injury. You shouldn’t have to fight to get the recovery you are owed, it should be given to you. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Sparta will see that you get every dime that you deserve.
Truck Accident Lawyer in Sparta, IL
- $116,000 Settlement against dump truck driver We were able to get a great settlement for our clients Luis and Kelsey. They were stopped in traffic on Interstate 64 when a dump truck crashed into the back of their car. The truck driver was not paying attention to the flow of traffic, and hit the their […]Continue Reading
- We represent the family of Finely Felty. I regret I did now know him before his death. We represent his widow, Dorothy, and have now completed the case. I am not at liberty to disclose the amount of the settlement. But the story of his demise and how we ensured all the many liens in […]Continue Reading
- I am thrilled to have recently settled a truck/auto collision case in Southern Illinois. My three clients were husband and wife and grandmother in a car that was hit by a tractor trailer truck. They were traveling from a family dinner and proceeding northbound on Route 3 in Waterloo, Illinois. As they approached an intersection, […]Continue Reading
- Personal Injury Lawyer, Gary Burger and Burger Law represented a family of a man killed in a wreck with a tractor trailer in a wrongful death case. In the early morning hours of June 15, 2013, our client was leaving a casino and went through an intersection on a green light. A tractor trailer proceeded […]Continue Reading
- The St. Louis area personal injury attorneys at Burger Law represented a woman who swerved to dodge a piece of playground equipment that fell from a truck. As a result of the multi-car accident, she sustained serious injuries. Burger Law was able to negotiate a settlement for the full policy limits and maximize her monetary […]Continue Reading
- In addition to the above case, you need to be creative with finding in insurance in all auto cases. We did “creative lawyering” relating to an old crash that left our client Connie Wills severely injured. In 2010, playground equipment fell from the back of a truck that was traveling ahead of her on Highway […]Continue Reading
- Gary represented a client who was hit by a large state-owned dump truck while driving her car. Gary got around the complex rules barring the state from issuing a settlement because of sovereign immunity. Because of his experience and expertise, Gary was able to net his client a large settlement. Click here to read a […]Continue Reading
- In this case, a reckless driver struck and killed a tow truck driver who was helping a stranded motorist. The experienced trial attorneys at Burger Law had to litigate against an insurance policy that denied coverage because the driver was working outside of the vehicle at the time of the collision. By arguing that the […]Continue Reading