Truck Accident Lawyer St. Francois County, MO
You’re injured, you’re in pain, and you need help. You didn’t ask to be hit by a tractor trailer, you didn’t ask to be injured, you didn’t ask to lose work, and you shouldn’t have to pay for those losses. You can fully recover from your truck accident in St. Francois County, but you may need help on the steps to take, and what you are eligible to recover. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in St. Francois County are prepared to fight on your behalf and make sure that all of your needs are fully covered.
Our Truck Accident Attorneys in St. Francois County have a history of success and exceptionalism in fighting for the full rights and recoveries of St. Francois County residents, and are prepared to fight your claim in court against the negligent parties. Your health and recovery are essential, and you should never accept a settlement that doesn’t cover 100% of your needs. Our St. Francois County Truck Wreck Lawyers are dedicated to your needs and your recovery, regardless of the cost.
Our team consists of serious, dedicated, and aggressive Truck Accident Lawyers in St. Francois County. Our Truck Accident Firm charges ZERO fees unless we win your claim, and we don’t stop until your full recovery is met. Your care and your concerns are our only concerns. Your full recovery and compensation can be met, call or contact our team of Truck Accident Lawyers in St. Francois County, MO now.
What do I do after I’ve been involved in a Truck Accident? – St. Francois County Truck Accident Lawyer
Immediately following a truck accident in St. Francois County, you need to take several actions to ensure your recovery and health are protected. Here are the steps our St. Francois County truck lawyers advise you take following an accident:
- Call 911. If you are injured see to your health first and formemost.
- If you can safely exit your vehicle, document the condition of your car, the truck, and the road.
- Try and get the other driver to admit they caused the accident. Any admittance of responsibility for the accident will help your claim.
- When the authorities arrive, have the other driver admit to causing the accident so that it is on the official report.
- If the truck driver refuses to help you or answer any questions, then you will need the assistance of a truck accident lawyer in St. Francois County.
If you are able and willing to follow these steps after your truck accident, your claim will be more secure. However, if you have difficulty with any of these steps, or if there are extenuating circumstances that make your truck crash claim more difficult, we can help. Burger Law is an incredibly talented Truck Accident Law Firm in St. Francois County that has a track record of success and protecting the rights of truck accident victims. We are prepared to fight for your rights, every step of the way.
Your Truck Accident Case in St. Francois County deserves to be taken on by a committed and dedicated lawyer. You didn’t ask for the accident or the injuries, so you shouldn’t have to pay for any of the rehabilitation that’s required to heal you. When you rely upon our Truck Accident Lawyers in St. Francois County will fight for your rights, your recovery, and your financial security. With our team, you don’t owe any fees unless we win your truck accident claim. To get the recovery you deserve, call or contact now.
What Rules Do Truck Drivers Have to Follow?
Federal and State Regulations dictate the rules that truck drivers must follow. They can only drive a certain amount each day, must track their mileage, and must thoroughly maintain their trucks. Here are several regulations every truck driver has to follow:
- Truck Drivers must keep an accurate log of their mileage and where they have driven.
- Truck Drivers can only drive for a certain amount of time per day, and must stop after they’ve reached that limit.
- Tractor Trailers and other Commercial Vehicles must be properly maintained to ensure safety of others on the road.
- Commercial Vehicles must maintain and not exceed certain speeds while on certain roads.
- Here is a list of more requirments that truck drivers are obligated to meet to ensure the safety of the road.
These types of regulations allow drivers to operate their vehicles safely and efficiently. Your accident was caused by a negligent driver who broke one of these rules, and we can prove that they acted negligently. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in St. Francois County use proven and effective methods to fight for our client’s rights, and we never settle for less than what our clients deserve. With our Truck Accident Law Firm, you will get 100% of your recovery.
Truck Accident Injuries – Truck Accident Lawyer St. Francois County, MO
Commercial Trucks can weigh anywhere from 30,000lbs to 80,000lbs. A car weighs 5,000lbs. This incredible different is what causes truck accidents to be so traumatic. When a commercial truck that is laden with product smashes into a car, the injuries that result from that accident are often traumatic and life threatening. Here are several types of injuries that our Truck Accident Lawyers in St. Francois County have helped fight for the recovery of:
- Broken Bones – In Car Accidents, broken bones occur when a limb is either forced in an unnatural direction, or when it collides with a surface and breaks under the pressure. Car Accidents can easily lead to broken bones due to the force involved in the accidents. Broken Bones often take months or even in rare cases, years to heal.
- Internal Bleeding – Internal bleeding, while not immediately apparent after an injury, can quickly lead to more serious medical issues and even death. Internal bleeding occurs when the organs inside your body are either punctured or rupture from the force of an accident.
- Spinal Cord Injuries – Whenever enough force or torque is applied to the spine, severe injuries can occur. The spinal cord is the main avenue that your brain uses to send commands throughout your body. Any damage to your spine can often result in serious injuries throughout other areas of the body.
- Death often occurs during commercial trucking accidents. The incredible amount of force in these accidents can often cause serious or even fatal injuries.
You should not be held liable for an accident you didn’t cause. You deserve to have a full recovery provided for by the people responsible for the accident. Our Truck Accident Law Firm in St. Francois County, MO will aggressively pursue your claim to ensure you get the entirety of what you are owed.
What Can I recover from my Truck Accident Claim?
Injuries from a truck accident often require extensive medical care, which causes you to miss work and lose out on other means of income. Under MO laws, you can and should pursue all losses you’ve taken on because of your injuries. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in St. Francois County can help you recover these items:
- You can recover the costs of any medical expenses, rehabilitation expenses, and pharmaceutical expenses.
- Any loss of income due to a loss of work can be recovered.
- You can recover court fees, legal fees, and any costs related to the trial or the case.
- You can recover financially from the loss of any limbs or loss of use of the limbs.
You deserve to recover fully from any costs you incurred because of the accident. Remember, you’re injured, and you didn’t ask to be, so you shouldn’t have to deal with any of the costs associated with that injury. You shouldn’t have to fight to get the recovery you are owed, it should be given to you. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in St. Francois County will see that you get every dime that you deserve.
Truck Accident Lawyer in St. Francois County, MO
- On November 16, 2014, my client was driving his vehicle southbound on South Breese Street in Waterloo, Illinois when another driver failed to stop at a stop sign and entered the intersection right in front of my client’s car. The client had back injuries, and complained of back pain at the scene, stating he would […]Continue Reading
- $116,000 Settlement against dump truck driver We were able to get a great settlement for our clients Luis and Kelsey. They were stopped in traffic on Interstate 64 when a dump truck crashed into the back of their car. The truck driver was not paying attention to the flow of traffic, and hit the their […]Continue Reading
- We represent the family of Finely Felty. I regret I did now know him before his death. We represent his widow, Dorothy, and have now completed the case. I am not at liberty to disclose the amount of the settlement. But the story of his demise and how we ensured all the many liens in […]Continue Reading
- I am thrilled to have recently settled a truck/auto collision case in Southern Illinois. My three clients were husband and wife and grandmother in a car that was hit by a tractor trailer truck. They were traveling from a family dinner and proceeding northbound on Route 3 in Waterloo, Illinois. As they approached an intersection, […]Continue Reading
- Personal Injury Lawyer, Gary Burger and Burger Law represented a family of a man killed in a wreck with a tractor trailer in a wrongful death case. In the early morning hours of June 15, 2013, our client was leaving a casino and went through an intersection on a green light. A tractor trailer proceeded […]Continue Reading
- The St. Louis area personal injury attorneys at Burger Law represented a woman who swerved to dodge a piece of playground equipment that fell from a truck. As a result of the multi-car accident, she sustained serious injuries. Burger Law was able to negotiate a settlement for the full policy limits and maximize her monetary […]Continue Reading
- In addition to the above case, you need to be creative with finding in insurance in all auto cases. We did “creative lawyering” relating to an old crash that left our client Connie Wills severely injured. In 2010, playground equipment fell from the back of a truck that was traveling ahead of her on Highway […]Continue Reading
- Gary represented a client who was hit by a large state-owned dump truck while driving her car. Gary got around the complex rules barring the state from issuing a settlement because of sovereign immunity. Because of his experience and expertise, Gary was able to net his client a large settlement. Click here to read a […]Continue Reading
- In this case, a reckless driver struck and killed a tow truck driver who was helping a stranded motorist. The experienced trial attorneys at Burger Law had to litigate against an insurance policy that denied coverage because the driver was working outside of the vehicle at the time of the collision. By arguing that the […]Continue Reading