Truck Accident Lawyer Ste. Genevieve County, MO
You’re injured, you’re in pain, and you need help. You didn’t ask to be hit by a tractor trailer, so you should under no circumstances be required to pay for injuries or loss of work that you didn’t want either. You can fully recover from your truck accident in Ste. Genevieve County, and this includes any medical expenses you’ve taken on, any loss or work, and loss of use of your limbs, and other factors that have led to a decrease in the quality of your life. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Ste. Genevieve County aggressively take on truck accident cases because we understand how devastating these accidents can be.
Our Truck Accident Attorneys in Ste. Genevieve County are dedicated to providing Ste. Genevieve County residents with legal counseling and protection they deserve, and are prepared to fight your claim in court against the negligent parties. Your way of life and health are far too important to not receive every portion of the recovery you need and deserve. Our Ste. Genevieve County Truck Wreck Lawyers fight for 100% of your recovery, not just a portion of it.
Our team consists of serious, dedicated, and aggressive Truck Accident Lawyers in Ste. Genevieve County. We will never accept less than the full amount that you need to recover, and we never charge our truck accident clients any fees unless we win their claims. Protecting your livelihood and way of life are our only goal. If you’re ready for your health and your financial recovery to be protected, call or contact our team of Truck Accident Lawyers in Ste. Genevieve County, MO now.
What do I do after I’ve been involved in a Truck Accident? – Ste. Genevieve County Truck Accident Lawyer
Immediately following a truck accident in Ste. Genevieve County, you may be concussed, confused, and injured, but don’t worry. Here are the steps our Ste. Genevieve County truck lawyers advise you take following an accident:
- Immediately call the authorities, and an ambulance if you are injured.
- Take pictures of your vehicle, the other vehicle, and any conditions of the road at the time.
- Try and get the other driver to admit they caused the accident. Ask them why they did what they did, get them to admit as much as possible.
- Once the police have arrived, explain what happened and have the other driver admit to causing the accident.
- If the truck driver isn’t cooperative, then you will need the assistance of a truck accident lawyer in Ste. Genevieve County.
If you are able and willing to follow these steps after your truck accident, your claim will be more secure. However, if you have difficulty with any of these steps, or if there are extenuating circumstances that make your truck crash claim more difficult, we can help. Burger Law is an incredibly talented Truck Accident Law Firm in Ste. Genevieve County that is dedicated to providing Ste. Genevieve County residents with exceptional legal counseling for their truck accidents. We will get you the recovery you deserve.
Your Truck Accident Case in Ste. Genevieve County requires an experienced and dedicated team. You shouldn’t have to pay anything for the recovery and rehab programs that you need. When you choose our team of aggressive and dedicated Truck Accident Lawyers in Ste. Genevieve County will fight for your rights, your recovery, and your financial security. You won’t be required to pay our attorneys any fees unless we win your truck accident claim. To get the recovery you deserve, call or contact now.
What Rules Do Truck Drivers Have to Follow?
Federal and State Regulations dictate the rules that truck drivers must follow. Failing to follow any of these rules can cause accidents and serious injuries. Here are several regulations every truck driver has to follow:
- Truck Drivers must keep an accurate log of their mileage and where they have driven.
- Truck Drivers can only drive for a certain amount of time per day, and must stop after they’ve reached that limit.
- Tractor Trailers and other Commercial Vehicles must be properly maintained to ensure safety of others on the road.
- Commercial Vehicles must maintain and not exceed certain speeds while on certain roads.
- Here is a list of more requirments that truck drivers are obligated to meet to ensure the safety of the road.
Trucking Regulations such as the above help keep the road safe. The driver who caused your accident acted negligently, and if they broke one of the above rules we can find evidence that leads to that conclusions. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Ste. Genevieve County never settle for anything less than your full recovery and compensation. With our Truck Accident Law Firm, you will get 100% of your recovery.
Truck Accident Injuries – Truck Accident Lawyer Ste. Genevieve County, MO
Commercial Trucks can weigh anywhere from 30,000lbs to 80,000lbs. A car weighs 5,000lbs. This difference in weight leads to dramatically different levels of force and inertia. When a commercial truck that is laden with product smashes into a car, the injuries that result from that accident are often traumatic and life threatening. Here are several types of injuries that our Truck Accident Lawyers in Ste. Genevieve County have helped fight for the recovery of:
- Broken Bones – In Car Accidents, broken bones occur when a limb is either forced in an unnatural direction, or when it collides with a surface and breaks under the pressure. Car Accidents can easily lead to broken bones due to the force involved in the accidents. Broken bones often require surgery and months of rehabilitation before they are fully healed.
- Internal Bleeding – Internal Bleeding is never immediately apparent, but can quickly cause death if not seen to immediately. Internal bleeding is different from an exterior wound because the bleeding occurs inside your body, which causes blood loss that isn’t visibly apparent until much later.
- Spinal Cord Injuries – Whenever enough force or torque is applied to the spine, severe injuries can occur. The spinal cord is the nervous system highway in your body. Any damage to your spine can often result in serious injuries throughout other areas of the body.
- Death often occurs during commercial trucking accidents. The incredible amount of force in these accidents can often cause serious or even fatal injuries.
You did not ask to be in a truck accident, and you did not ask to suffer from life-changing injuries. You deserve to fully heal from your injuries without having to pay for any of it. Our Truck Accident Law Firm in Ste. Genevieve County, MO will aggressively pursue your claim to ensure you get the entirety of what you are owed.
What Can I recover from my Truck Accident Claim?
Your accident may require that you go through extensive rehabilitation, and this will cost money and time that will also require you to miss work. Under MO laws, you can recover your lost wages and bills. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Ste. Genevieve County can help you recover these items:
- You can financially recover any costs that you incurred while seeking medical care that is appropriate and needed for the treatment of your injuries.
- Any loss of income due to a loss of work can be recovered.
- You can recover the cost of any legal guidance or legal fees that arose due to the needs of your claim.
- You can recover financially from the loss of any limbs or loss of use of the limbs.
Your injuries and any costs you incurred because of the truck accident deserve to be fully compensated. You didn’t ask for nor want any of the injuries or losses that have come from your truck accident in Ste. Genevieve County. You shouldn’t have to fight to get the recovery you are owed, it should be given to you. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Ste. Genevieve County will see that you get every dime that you deserve.
Truck Accident Lawyer in Ste. Genevieve County, MO
- $116,000 Settlement against dump truck driver We were able to get a great settlement for our clients Luis and Kelsey. They were stopped in traffic on Interstate 64 when a dump truck crashed into the back of their car. The truck driver was not paying attention to the flow of traffic, and hit the their […]Continue Reading
- We represent the family of Finely Felty. I regret I did now know him before his death. We represent his widow, Dorothy, and have now completed the case. I am not at liberty to disclose the amount of the settlement. But the story of his demise and how we ensured all the many liens in […]Continue Reading
- I am thrilled to have recently settled a truck/auto collision case in Southern Illinois. My three clients were husband and wife and grandmother in a car that was hit by a tractor trailer truck. They were traveling from a family dinner and proceeding northbound on Route 3 in Waterloo, Illinois. As they approached an intersection, […]Continue Reading
- Personal Injury Lawyer, Gary Burger and Burger Law represented a family of a man killed in a wreck with a tractor trailer in a wrongful death case. In the early morning hours of June 15, 2013, our client was leaving a casino and went through an intersection on a green light. A tractor trailer proceeded […]Continue Reading
- The St. Louis area personal injury attorneys at Burger Law represented a woman who swerved to dodge a piece of playground equipment that fell from a truck. As a result of the multi-car accident, she sustained serious injuries. Burger Law was able to negotiate a settlement for the full policy limits and maximize her monetary […]Continue Reading
- In addition to the above case, you need to be creative with finding in insurance in all auto cases. We did “creative lawyering” relating to an old crash that left our client Connie Wills severely injured. In 2010, playground equipment fell from the back of a truck that was traveling ahead of her on Highway […]Continue Reading
- Gary represented a client who was hit by a large state-owned dump truck while driving her car. Gary got around the complex rules barring the state from issuing a settlement because of sovereign immunity. Because of his experience and expertise, Gary was able to net his client a large settlement. Click here to read a […]Continue Reading
- In this case, a reckless driver struck and killed a tow truck driver who was helping a stranded motorist. The experienced trial attorneys at Burger Law had to litigate against an insurance policy that denied coverage because the driver was working outside of the vehicle at the time of the collision. By arguing that the […]Continue Reading