Truck Accident Lawyer Union, MO
You’re hurt and you need help. You didn’t ask to be hit by a tractor trailer, so you should under no circumstances be required to pay for injuries or loss of work that you didn’t want either. You can fully recover from your truck accident in Union, however, that can be hard when you have an insurance company actively working against your recovery. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Union are prepared to fight on your behalf and make sure that all of your needs are fully covered.
Our Truck Accident Attorneys in Union have set themselves apart in the defense of Union residents and fight diligently for their rights, and will fight your claim to the fullest extent of MO laws, even if that means going to trial. Your way of life and health are far too important to not receive every portion of the recovery you need and deserve. Our Union Truck Wreck Lawyers can help you get ALL of the care you need, not just a portion of it.
Our team consists of serious, dedicated, and aggressive Truck Accident Lawyers in Union. Your care, your recovery, and your financial health are our only concern, and we don’t hold you accountable for any costs unless we win your claim. Securing your health and your financial recovery is our only goal. You deserve exceptional and competent legal representation, call or contact our team of Truck Accident Lawyers in Union, MO now.
What do I do after I’ve been involved in a Truck Accident? – Union Truck Accident Lawyer
Immediately following a truck accident in Union, you may be confused about the steps you should take, who you can call, and generally what to do. Here are the steps our Union truck lawyers advise you take following an accident:
- Call 911. If you are injured see to your health first and formemost.
- If you are able, document everything you can. Take pictures of the damages to your vehicle, damages to the other vehicle, the locations of the vehicles, and the condition of the road.
- Try and get the other driver to admit they caused the accident. Ask them what happened, if they saw the light, etc. Get Information.
- When the police arrive on scene, give them an accurate report of how the events unfolded, and get an official report from them regarding the accident.
- If the truck driver isn’t cooperative, then you will need the assistance of a truck accident lawyer in Union.
If you are able and willing to follow these steps after your truck accident, your claim will be more secure. If you can’t take on these steps because of an injury or other complications that make your truck crash claim more difficult, we can help. Burger Law is an incredibly talented Truck Accident Law Firm in Union with a proven record of successfully fighting for truck accident victims. We will get you the recovery you deserve.
Your Truck Accident Case in Union deserves to be pursued aggressively and fully. You deserve to heal from your injuries without worrying about the cost. When you trust in our Truck Accident Lawyers in Union will fight for your rights, your recovery, and your financial security. Our Lawyers won’t charge you any fees unless we win your truck accident claim. To get the recovery you deserve, call or contact now.
What Rules Do Truck Drivers Have to Follow?
Federal and State Regulations dictate the rules that truck drivers must follow. Not all drivers follow these rules, and when they act negligently, accidents can happen. Here are several regulations every truck driver has to follow:
- Truck Drivers must keep an accurate log of their mileage and where they have driven.
- Truck Drivers can only drive for a certain amount of time per day, and must stop after they’ve reached that limit.
- Tractor Trailers and other Commercial Vehicles must be properly maintained to ensure safety of others on the road.
- Commercial Vehicles must maintain and not exceed certain speeds while on certain roads.
- Here is a list of more requirments that truck drivers are obligated to meet to ensure the safety of the road.
Truck Driving Regulations are designed to keep the road and drivers on the road safe. The driver who caused your accident acted negligently, and if they broke one of the above rules we can find evidence that leads to that conclusions. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Union use proven and effective methods to fight for our client’s rights, and we never settle for less than what our clients deserve. With our Truck Accident Law Firm, you will get 100% of your recovery.
Truck Accident Injuries – Truck Accident Lawyer Union, MO
Commercial Trucks can weigh anywhere from 30,000lbs to 80,000lbs. A car weighs 5,000lbs. This incredible difference in weight is why truck drivers must closely and carefully adhere to the rules of the road. When a trucking vehicle or a commercial vehicle collides with a small sedan, the accidents always cause serious injuries. Here are several types of injuries that our Truck Accident Lawyers in Union have helped fight for the recovery of:
- Broken Bones – Broken Bones are very common in car accidents because of the traumatic amount of force that can be applied to the bones. Car Accidents can easily lead to broken bones due to the force involved in the accidents. Broken bones often require surgery and months of rehabilitation before they are fully healed.
- Internal Bleeding – Internal bleeding, while not immediately apparent after an injury, can quickly lead to more serious medical issues and even death. Internal bleeding is caused when organs inside your body are pierced or ruptured due to force, and then release blood or other liquids into your body that can cause swelling and blood loss.
- Spinal Cord Injuries – Whenever enough force or torque is applied to the spine, severe injuries can occur. The spinal cord allows you to control your limbs, and also allows you to walk upright without any issues. When this is damaged, you can be partially or even permanently paralyzed.
- Death often occurs during commercial trucking accidents. Because of the massive amount of force that trucks have in their inertia, smaller personal cars can be destroyed in the event of an accident.
You aren’t responsible for the accident, and shouldn’t have to suffer because of it. You deserve to have a full recovery provided for by the people responsible for the accident. Our Truck Accident Law Firm in Union, MO will fight for your rights every step of the way and ensure you get the care that you deserve.
What Can I recover from my Truck Accident Claim?
A Truck Accident in Union can leave you with expensive medical bills, loss of work, and other costs related to the accident. Under MO laws, you are entitled to recover from any losses you may have taken on during and after your injury. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Union can help you recover these items:
- You can recover the costs of any medical expenses, rehabilitation expenses, and pharmaceutical expenses.
- You can recover lost wages due to missing work.
- You can recover court fees, legal fees, and any costs related to the trial or the case.
- If your injuries are severe, and you will no longer be able to work, you can recover from your lost work and also any loss of the use of your limbs.
Your injuries and any costs you incurred because of the truck accident deserve to be fully compensated. You didn’t ask for nor want any of the injuries or losses that have come from your truck accident in Union. You shouldn’t have to fight to get the recovery you are owed, it should be given to you. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Union will see that you get every dime that you deserve.
Truck Accident Lawyer in Union, MO
- On November 16, 2014, my client was driving his vehicle southbound on South Breese Street in Waterloo, Illinois when another driver failed to stop at a stop sign and entered the intersection right in front of my client’s car. The client had back injuries, and complained of back pain at the scene, stating he would […]Continue Reading
- $116,000 Settlement against dump truck driver We were able to get a great settlement for our clients Luis and Kelsey. They were stopped in traffic on Interstate 64 when a dump truck crashed into the back of their car. The truck driver was not paying attention to the flow of traffic, and hit the their […]Continue Reading
- We represent the family of Finely Felty. I regret I did now know him before his death. We represent his widow, Dorothy, and have now completed the case. I am not at liberty to disclose the amount of the settlement. But the story of his demise and how we ensured all the many liens in […]Continue Reading
- I am thrilled to have recently settled a truck/auto collision case in Southern Illinois. My three clients were husband and wife and grandmother in a car that was hit by a tractor trailer truck. They were traveling from a family dinner and proceeding northbound on Route 3 in Waterloo, Illinois. As they approached an intersection, […]Continue Reading
- Personal Injury Lawyer, Gary Burger and Burger Law represented a family of a man killed in a wreck with a tractor trailer in a wrongful death case. In the early morning hours of June 15, 2013, our client was leaving a casino and went through an intersection on a green light. A tractor trailer proceeded […]Continue Reading
- The St. Louis area personal injury attorneys at Burger Law represented a woman who swerved to dodge a piece of playground equipment that fell from a truck. As a result of the multi-car accident, she sustained serious injuries. Burger Law was able to negotiate a settlement for the full policy limits and maximize her monetary […]Continue Reading
- In addition to the above case, you need to be creative with finding in insurance in all auto cases. We did “creative lawyering” relating to an old crash that left our client Connie Wills severely injured. In 2010, playground equipment fell from the back of a truck that was traveling ahead of her on Highway […]Continue Reading
- Gary represented a client who was hit by a large state-owned dump truck while driving her car. Gary got around the complex rules barring the state from issuing a settlement because of sovereign immunity. Because of his experience and expertise, Gary was able to net his client a large settlement. Click here to read a […]Continue Reading
- In this case, a reckless driver struck and killed a tow truck driver who was helping a stranded motorist. The experienced trial attorneys at Burger Law had to litigate against an insurance policy that denied coverage because the driver was working outside of the vehicle at the time of the collision. By arguing that the […]Continue Reading