Truck Accident Lawyer Washington County, MO
You’re hurt, your life has changed, and you need help. You didn’t ask to be hit by a tractor trailer, you didn’t ask to be injured, you didn’t ask to lose work, and you shouldn’t have to pay for those losses. You can fully recover from your truck accident in Washington County, however, that can be hard when you have an insurance company actively working against your recovery. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Washington County are prepared to fight on your behalf and make sure that all of your needs are fully covered.
Our Truck Accident Attorneys in Washington County have a history of success and exceptionalism in fighting for the full rights and recoveries of Washington County residents, and will fight your claim to the fullest extent of MO laws, even if that means going to trial. You deserve to fully recover from your injuries, regardless of what the insurance corporation or other individuals may say. Our Washington County Truck Wreck Lawyers fight for 100% of your recovery, not just a portion of it.
Our team consists of serious, dedicated, and aggressive Truck Accident Lawyers in Washington County. We will never accept less than the full amount that you need to recover, and we never charge our truck accident clients any fees unless we win their claims. Protecting your livelihood and way of life are our only goal. You deserve exceptional and competent legal representation, call or contact our team of Truck Accident Lawyers in Washington County, MO now.
What do I do after I’ve been involved in a Truck Accident? – Washington County Truck Accident Lawyer
Immediately following a truck accident in Washington County, you may be confused about the steps you should take, who you can call, and generally what to do. Here are the steps our Washington County truck lawyers advise you take following an accident:
- Immediately call the authorities, and an ambulance if you are injured.
- Take pictures of your vehicle, the other vehicle, and any conditions of the road at the time.
- Try and get the other driver to admit they caused the accident. Ask them what happened, if they saw the light, etc. Get Information.
- When the authorities arrive, have the other driver admit to causing the accident so that it is on the official report.
- If the truck driver refuses to help you or answer any questions, then you will need the assistance of a truck accident lawyer in Washington County.
If you are able and willing to follow these steps after your truck accident, your claim will be more secure. If you can’t take on these steps because of an injury or other complications that make your truck crash claim more difficult, we can help. Burger Law is an incredibly talented Truck Accident Law Firm in Washington County that has a track record of success and protecting the rights of truck accident victims. We will get you the recovery you deserve.
Your Truck Accident Case in Washington County requires an experienced and dedicated team. You shouldn’t have to pay anything for the recovery and rehab programs that you need. When you bring your case and your health to our Truck Accident Lawyers in Washington County you will be taken care of every step of the way. Our Lawyers won’t charge you any fees unless we win your truck accident claim. To get the recovery you deserve, call or contact now.
What Rules Do Truck Drivers Have to Follow?
Federal and State Regulations dictate the rules that truck drivers must follow. Truck Drivers must log their miles, drive only a certain amount of time, and must thoroughly maintain their vehicles. Here are several regulations every truck driver has to follow:
- Truck Drivers must keep an accurate log of their mileage and where they have driven.
- Truck Drivers can only drive for a certain amount of time per day, and must stop after they’ve reached that limit.
- Tractor Trailers and other Commercial Vehicles must be properly maintained to ensure safety of others on the road.
- Commercial Vehicles must maintain and not exceed certain speeds while on certain roads.
- Here is a list of more requirments that truck drivers are obligated to meet to ensure the safety of the road.
Trucking Regulations such as the above help keep the road safe. Your accident was caused by a negligent driver who broke one of these rules, and we can prove that they acted negligently. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Washington County have effective and reliable strategies to hold businesses and drivers accountable so that you get the recovery you deserve. With our Truck Accident Law Firm, you will get 100% of your recovery.
Truck Accident Injuries – Truck Accident Lawyer Washington County, MO
Commercial Trucks can weigh anywhere from 30,000lbs to 80,000lbs. A car weighs 5,000lbs. This difference in weight leads to dramatically different levels of force and inertia. When a trucking vehicle or a commercial vehicle collides with a small sedan, the accidents always cause serious injuries. Here are several types of injuries that our Truck Accident Lawyers in Washington County have helped fight for the recovery of:
- Broken Bones – When enough force is applied against a bone, it can snap or break, causing extreme pain. Car Accidents can easily lead to broken bones due to the force involved in the accidents. Broken bones can take some time to heal, and often require lengthy amounts of rehabilitation before they are back to 100%.
- Internal Bleeding – Internal Bleeding is a serious medical condition that can result in death. Internal bleeding is different from an exterior wound because the bleeding occurs inside your body, which causes blood loss that isn’t visibly apparent until much later.
- Spinal Cord Injuries – Spinal Injuries occur when your spine attempts to control the motion of your body against an extreme amount of force. The spinal cord allows you to control your limbs, and also allows you to walk upright without any issues. When this is damaged, you can be partially or even permanently paralyzed.
- Death often occurs during commercial trucking accidents. The incredible amount of force in these accidents can often cause serious or even fatal injuries.
You aren’t responsible for the accident, and shouldn’t have to suffer because of it. You deserve the settlement that your case requires. Our Truck Accident Law Firm in Washington County, MO will fight for your rights every step of the way and ensure you get the care that you deserve.
What Can I recover from my Truck Accident Claim?
A Truck Accident in Washington County can leave you with expensive medical bills, loss of work, and other costs related to the accident. Under MO laws, you can and should pursue all losses you’ve taken on because of your injuries. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Washington County can help you recover these items:
- You can recover all hospital bills, doctor bills, medical fees, and rehab costs.
- You can recover any wages you lost because of an absence of work due to your injuries.
- You can recover the cost of any legal guidance or legal fees that arose due to the needs of your claim.
- If your injuries are severe, and you will no longer be able to work, you can recover from your lost work and also any loss of the use of your limbs.
You deserve to recover fully from any costs you incurred because of the accident. Remember, you didn’t ask to be injured, you didn’t ask to lose work, and you didn’t ask to have your life permanently changed. You shouldn’t have to fight to get the recovery you are owed, it should be given to you. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Washington County will see that you get every dime that you deserve.
Truck Accident Lawyer in Washington County, MO
- We recently settled two cases during very different stages in litigation which teach good lessons on how to keep a case moving forward while also still negotiating settlement. We settled Hannah’s case last week in a Mediation. Hannah was in a car accident in 2011. We got the case in 2016 and (since the statute […]Continue Reading
- Personal Injury LawyerSt. Louis, MO Burger Law Fights for the Rights and Recoveries of those Injured by Reckless Acts In this testimonial, Gary brings in Bradley Powell to talk about his case and how the Burger Law Firm helped him. Brad was in a terrible head-on collision and suffered several different injuries. Gary and the […]Continue Reading
- Personal Injury LawyerSt. Louis, MO Burger Law Fights for the Rights and Recoveries of those Injured by Reckless Acts In this video, Gary invites Greg to talk about his experience with Burger Law. Greg’s case was a workers’ compensation case where he got hurt, and then his managers took action against him once he filed […]Continue Reading
- Personal Injury LawyerSt. Louis, MO Burger Law Fights for the Rights and Recoveries of those Injured by Reckless Acts I was recently able to get a great resolution for our client, Bob Schneider. Bob was driving on Highway 367 when he was rear ended by a driver who was going too fast attempting a lane […]Continue Reading
- Personal Injury LawyerSt. Louis, MO Burger Law Fights for the Rights and Recoveries of those Injured by Reckless Acts In this Testimonial, Gary brings in Dale Breeze, a client who was in an auto accident last year. In Dale’s case, he suffered both property damage and physical damage. Gary and the Team were able to […]Continue Reading
- Our client Chris was injured on February 29, 2016. The car crash occurred when foam from a truck owned by Defendant Ragsdale Construction came out of his truck bed on Interstate 55. This caused another car to swerve and strike a vehicle, pushing it into Chris’s vehicle. Chris then crashed into the median. We took […]Continue Reading
- On November 16, 2014, my client was driving his vehicle southbound on South Breese Street in Waterloo, Illinois when another driver failed to stop at a stop sign and entered the intersection right in front of my client’s car. The client had back injuries, and complained of back pain at the scene, stating he would […]Continue Reading
- $116,000 Settlement against dump truck driver We were able to get a great settlement for our clients Luis and Kelsey. They were stopped in traffic on Interstate 64 when a dump truck crashed into the back of their car. The truck driver was not paying attention to the flow of traffic, and hit the their […]Continue Reading
- We represent the family of Finely Felty. I regret I did now know him before his death. We represent his widow, Dorothy, and have now completed the case. I am not at liberty to disclose the amount of the settlement. But the story of his demise and how we ensured all the many liens in […]Continue Reading
- I am thrilled to have recently settled a truck/auto collision case in Southern Illinois. My three clients were husband and wife and grandmother in a car that was hit by a tractor trailer truck. They were traveling from a family dinner and proceeding northbound on Route 3 in Waterloo, Illinois. As they approached an intersection, […]Continue Reading
- Personal Injury Lawyer, Gary Burger and Burger Law represented a family of a man killed in a wreck with a tractor trailer in a wrongful death case. In the early morning hours of June 15, 2013, our client was leaving a casino and went through an intersection on a green light. A tractor trailer proceeded […]Continue Reading
- The St. Louis area personal injury attorneys at Burger Law represented a woman who swerved to dodge a piece of playground equipment that fell from a truck. As a result of the multi-car accident, she sustained serious injuries. Burger Law was able to negotiate a settlement for the full policy limits and maximize her monetary […]Continue Reading
- In addition to the above case, you need to be creative in finding insurance in all auto cases. We did “creative lawyering” relating to an old crash that left our client Connie Wills severely injured. In 2010, playground equipment fell from the back of a truck that was traveling ahead of her on Highway 270. […]Continue Reading
- Gary represented a client who was hit by a large state-owned dump truck while driving her car. Gary got around the complex rules barring the state from issuing a settlement because of sovereign immunity. Because of his experience and expertise, Gary was able to net his client a large settlement. Click here to read a […]Continue Reading
- In this case, a reckless driver struck and killed a tow truck driver who was helping a stranded motorist. The experienced trial attorneys at Burger Law had to litigate against an insurance policy that denied coverage because the driver was working outside of the vehicle at the time of the collision. By arguing that the […]Continue Reading