Truck Accident Lawyer Webster Groves, MO
An accident has happened, you’re hurt, and you need help deciding what to do next. You didn’t ask to be hit by a tractor trailer, so you should under no circumstances be required to pay for injuries or loss of work that you didn’t want either. You can fully recover from your truck accident in Webster Groves, and this includes any medical expenses you’ve taken on, any loss or work, and loss of use of your limbs, and other factors that have led to a decrease in the quality of your life. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Webster Groves aggressively fight for the rights of truck accident victims, and will pursue your claim to ensure that all of your needs and debts are satisfied.
Our Truck Accident Attorneys in Webster Groves have a history of success and exceptionalism in fighting for the full rights and recoveries of Webster Groves residents, and will fight your claim to the fullest extent of MO laws, even if that means going to trial. Your needs deserve to met be, regardless of the cost or the time involved and you shouldn’t have to pay a dime. Our Webster Groves Truck Wreck Lawyers can help you get ALL of the care you need, not just a portion of it.
Our team consists of serious, dedicated, and aggressive Truck Accident Lawyers in Webster Groves. We will never accept less than the full amount that you need to recover, and we never charge our truck accident clients any fees unless we win their claims. Protecting your livelihood and way of life are our only goal. You deserve exceptional and competent legal representation, call or contact our team of Truck Accident Lawyers in Webster Groves, MO now.
What do I do after I’ve been involved in a Truck Accident? – Webster Groves Truck Accident Lawyer
Immediately following a truck accident in Webster Groves, you may be concussed, confused, and injured, but don’t worry. Here are the steps our Webster Groves truck lawyers advise you take following an accident:
- Immediately call the authorities, and an ambulance if you are injured.
- Take pictures of your vehicle, the other vehicle, and any conditions of the road at the time.
- Try and get the other driver to admit they caused the accident. Any admittance of responsibility for the accident will help your claim.
- When the authorities arrive, have the other driver admit to causing the accident so that it is on the official report.
- If the other driver refuses to admit to the accident, then you will need the assistance of a truck accident lawyer in Webster Groves.
If you are able and willing to follow these steps after your truck accident, your claim will be more secure. If you need assistance with your accident, or if there are other issues that make your truck crash claim more difficult, we can help. Burger Law is an incredibly talented Truck Accident Law Firm in Webster Groves with a proven record of successfully fighting for truck accident victims. We will fight for you and your rights, whatever it takes.
Your Truck Accident Case in Webster Groves deserves to be pursued aggressively and fully. You shouldn’t have to pay anything for the recovery and rehab programs that you need. When you choose our team of aggressive and dedicated Truck Accident Lawyers in Webster Groves will fight for your rights, your recovery, and your financial security. You won’t be required to pay our attorneys any fees unless we win your truck accident claim. To get the recovery you deserve, call or contact now.
What Rules Do Truck Drivers Have to Follow?
Federal and State Regulations dictate the rules that truck drivers must follow. They can only drive a certain amount each day, must track their mileage, and must thoroughly maintain their trucks. Here are several regulations every truck driver has to follow:
- Truck Drivers must keep an accurate log of their mileage and where they have driven.
- Truck Drivers can only drive for a certain amount of time per day, and must stop after they’ve reached that limit.
- Tractor Trailers and other Commercial Vehicles must be properly maintained to ensure safety of others on the road.
- Commercial Vehicles must maintain and not exceed certain speeds while on certain roads.
- Here is a list of more requirments that truck drivers are obligated to meet to ensure the safety of the road.
Regulations such as these were enacted to reduce the number of accidents caused by truck drivers. The truck driver who injured you acted negligently and recklessly, and we always find evidence to prove these claims. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Webster Groves never settle for anything less than your full recovery and compensation. With our Truck Accident Law Firm, you will get 100% of your recovery.
Truck Accident Injuries – Truck Accident Lawyer Webster Groves, MO
Commercial Trucks can weigh anywhere from 30,000lbs to 80,000lbs. A car weighs 5,000lbs. This difference in weight leads to dramatically different levels of force and inertia. When a Commercial Vehicle strikes a small car, the accident is always catastrohpic. Here are several types of injuries that our Truck Accident Lawyers in Webster Groves have helped fight for the recovery of:
- Broken Bones – Broken Bones are very common in car accidents because of the traumatic amount of force that can be applied to the bones. Car Accidents can easily lead to broken bones due to the force involved in the accidents. Broken Bones often take months or even in rare cases, years to heal.
- Internal Bleeding – Internal bleeding, while not immediately apparent after an injury, can quickly lead to more serious medical issues and even death. Internal bleeding is a dangerous injury where your blood leaks from the organs inside your body and causes blood loss that isn’t visible from the outside.
- Spinal Cord Injuries – Spinal Injuries are serious injuries that can affect your mobility and the motor function of your limbs. The spinal cord allows you to control your limbs, and also allows you to walk upright without any issues. When this is damaged, you can be partially or even permanently paralyzed.
- Death often occurs during commercial trucking accidents. These types of accident unfortunately often result in death, and that is due to the tremendous force involved.
You aren’t responsible for the accident, and shouldn’t have to suffer because of it. You deserve to fully heal from your injuries without having to pay for any of it. Our Truck Accident Law Firm in Webster Groves, MO will fight for your rights every step of the way and ensure you get the care that you deserve.
What Can I recover from my Truck Accident Claim?
Your accident may require that you go through extensive rehabilitation, and this will cost money and time that will also require you to miss work. Under MO laws, you do have legal recourse to recover for your losses. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Webster Groves can help you recover these items:
- You can financially recover any costs that you incurred while seeking medical care that is appropriate and needed for the treatment of your injuries.
- You can recover lost wages due to missing work.
- You can recover the cost of any legal guidance or legal fees that arose due to the needs of your claim.
- You can recover financially from the loss of any limbs or loss of use of the limbs.
You are entitled to every dollar you had to spend for your injuries, and that includes all of the items stated above. You didn’t ask for nor want any of the injuries or losses that have come from your truck accident in Webster Groves. You shouldn’t have to fight to get the recovery you are owed, it should be given to you. Our Truck Accident Lawyers in Webster Groves will see that you get every dime that you deserve.
Truck Accident Lawyer in Webster Groves, MO
- $116,000 Settlement against dump truck driver We were able to get a great settlement for our clients Luis and Kelsey. They were stopped in traffic on Interstate 64 when a dump truck crashed into the back of their car. The truck driver was not paying attention to the flow of traffic, and hit the their […]Continue Reading
- We represent the family of Finely Felty. I regret I did now know him before his death. We represent his widow, Dorothy, and have now completed the case. I am not at liberty to disclose the amount of the settlement. But the story of his demise and how we ensured all the many liens in […]Continue Reading
- I am thrilled to have recently settled a truck/auto collision case in Southern Illinois. My three clients were husband and wife and grandmother in a car that was hit by a tractor trailer truck. They were traveling from a family dinner and proceeding northbound on Route 3 in Waterloo, Illinois. As they approached an intersection, […]Continue Reading
- Personal Injury Lawyer, Gary Burger and Burger Law represented a family of a man killed in a wreck with a tractor trailer in a wrongful death case. In the early morning hours of June 15, 2013, our client was leaving a casino and went through an intersection on a green light. A tractor trailer proceeded […]Continue Reading
- The St. Louis area personal injury attorneys at Burger Law represented a woman who swerved to dodge a piece of playground equipment that fell from a truck. As a result of the multi-car accident, she sustained serious injuries. Burger Law was able to negotiate a settlement for the full policy limits and maximize her monetary […]Continue Reading
- In addition to the above case, you need to be creative with finding in insurance in all auto cases. We did “creative lawyering” relating to an old crash that left our client Connie Wills severely injured. In 2010, playground equipment fell from the back of a truck that was traveling ahead of her on Highway […]Continue Reading
- Gary represented a client who was hit by a large state-owned dump truck while driving her car. Gary got around the complex rules barring the state from issuing a settlement because of sovereign immunity. Because of his experience and expertise, Gary was able to net his client a large settlement. Click here to read a […]Continue Reading
- In this case, a reckless driver struck and killed a tow truck driver who was helping a stranded motorist. The experienced trial attorneys at Burger Law had to litigate against an insurance policy that denied coverage because the driver was working outside of the vehicle at the time of the collision. By arguing that the […]Continue Reading