Truck Crash Lawyer Carrollton, IL
Are you looking for someone to fight for you? Burger Law provides experienced legal representation.
Truck Crash Lawyers Carrollton, IL. You should not need to focus on the legalities of your case. Burger Law’s Carrollton, IL, truck crash attorneys in Carrollton, IL, help victims and their families get back on their feet. This may include full-service legal services, guidance, and managing financial difficulties after an accident. Do not hesitate to contact one of our truck crash attorneys in Carrollton, IL, today to learn more about our firm. The Burger Law Firm is dedicated to helping victims get the reward they deserve. Burger Law’s Truck Crash Lawyers are ready to help.
What To Do After a Truck Accident in Carrollton, IL
When you’re prepared to have an exceptional team fight for your rights during your truck accident claim, call or contact our Truck Crash Lawyers in Carrollton. You will not be charged with any legal fees unless we successfully win your case, and we always fight to ensure our clients get 100% of the recovery they need.
One of your priorities should be to get medical treatment. A police report, the negligent party’s information, proof of injury, and other evidence is paramount for settling an injury case. You can read more about that in our FAQ about information you need to collect after an auto accident in Carrollton, IL.
Adhering to responsible driving habits can help keep you and your loved ones safe. Drinking and driving is never acceptable, neither is texting and driving. Our Carrollton, IL, truck crash lawyers will help you recover damages if we can, but it starts with you being a responsible driver. You do not have to deal with an auto accident on your own. Getting into a semi truck or car crash accident in Carrollton, IL, is traumatizing.
Truck Accident Damages
Special and general damages may be available if you have been in a truck-related accident. Here are a few:
- Lost Income: If you are unable to work due to an injury, you may be able to collect lost wages up to a certain point.
- Medical Bills: X-rays, ambulance rides, rehabilitation, and other medical expenses may be compensated as well. This is why it’s so important to keep medical records.
- Pain and Suffering: Any ongoing pain or suffering such as anxiety, fear, PTSD, or depression is also considered.
- Additional Out-of-Pocket Expenses: This can include childcare, transportation to and from a hospital, a rental car, and other expenses that are a result of your injury.
There is a wide range of damages that can be recovered.
Common Truck Crash Injuries
Auto accident injuries can be severe. They can range from minor bruises, to full body paralysis and even death. Here is a list of the most common injuries that can result from a truck-related accident:
- Whiplash – Whiplash Injuries occur due to a forceful jerking motion applied on the neck. Typically, these types of injuries are caused when a vehicle is struck from a location the driver isn’t suspecting. These types of injuries can lead to neck pain, back issues, spinal issues, tenderness in the shoulders, and many other medical issues.
- Concussions – Concussions are caused when the head is either pulled or knocked in a direction so forcefully that the brain is bruised from its forceful contact with the skull. Concussions can lead to loss of motor functions, loss of memory, and can even be paralyzing.
- Broken Bones – In Car Accidents, broken bones occur when a limb is either forced in an unnatural direction, or when it collides with a surface and breaks under the pressure. Auto accidents can easily lead to broken bones due to the force involved in the accidents. Broken bones can take some time to heal, and often require lengthy amounts of rehabilitation before they are back to 100%.
- Internal Bleeding – Internal bleeding, while not immediately apparent after an injury, can quickly lead to more serious medical issues and even death. Internal bleeding is a dangerous injury where your blood leaks from the organs inside your body and causes blood loss that is not visible from the outside.
- Spinal Cord Injuries – Much like whiplash injuries or concussions, spinal injuries are caused by an extreme amount of force that causes the spine to either move in an unnatural direction, or bends due to an incredible amount of force. The spinal cord allows you to control your limbs, and also allows you to walk upright without any issues. Often, any injuries to your spine can result in serious loss of motor function in your limbs.
Whether your injury was listed above, or you have another issue that was caused by a truck crash in Carrollton, you need to speak with our lawyers to ensure that your case is taken care of professionally and seriously.
Always go to a doctor after any serious injury. No matter how tough you may think you are, your injury could be life threatening. Once you have spoken with a doctor, contact our truck crash lawyers in Carrollton, IL, to get the recovery and financial assistance your claim deserves.
Truck Accident Claims in Carrollton, IL
At Burger Law, we believe that results matter. Our clients want to know that we are giving 100% to a case and win a reasonable settlement on their behalf. Below are a few recent examples of auto accident settlements we have won for clients:
- $200,000 Accident Settlement
- Tonya’s Truck Accident Mediation
- $90,000 Settlement after Car Accident
- Head on Collision
- Rear End Accident Leads to $35,000 recovery
Below are a few other areas we specialize in:
It is very important to gather evidence. This includes:
- Medical records that show any injuries, broken bones, scarring, etc.
- Physical evidence, police reports, photos of the scene, and witness testimonies.
- Evidence of a loss of quality of life. Pain and suffering, loss of enjoyment, and lost wages also come into play.
Need a Truck Crash Lawyer in Carrollton, IL?
If you have been in an accident, it is important to get support. Burger Law is willing to help you with your case. Contact one of Burger Law’s Carrollton, IL, truck crash lawyers today for more information.