Truck Crash Lawyer Lincoln County, MO
You’ve been hurt in a truck crash, and now you need someone to fight for your rights.
Truck Crash Lawyers Lincoln County, MO. The last thing you should worry about are depositions, legal contracts, or other legal matters involving your case or claim. Our Lincoln County, MO, truck crash lawyers in Lincoln County, MO, help clients get back on their feet. This may include full-service legal services, guidance, and managing financial difficulties after a wreck. Do not hesitate to reach out to one of Burger Law’s truck crash attorneys in Lincoln County, MO, today to learn more about our firm. The Burger Law Firm is dedicated to helping victims get the reward that they deserve. Our Truck Crash Lawyers are ready to help.
What To Do After a Truck Crash in Lincoln County, MO
When you’re prepared to have an exceptional team fight for your rights during your truck accident claim, call or contact our Truck Crash Lawyers in Lincoln County. We do not charge you with any fees unless we successfully win your claim, and we always fight to ensure our clients get 100% of the recovery they need.
One of your priorities should be to get medical treatment. A police report, the negligent party’s information, proof of injury, and additional evidence is paramount for settling an injury case. You can read more about this in our FAQ about information you need to collect after an auto accident in Lincoln County, MO.
Following the driving laws of your state can better protect you against an accident. Under no circumstances should you get behind the wheel if you’ve been drinking, and you should absolutely never text and drive. Our Lincoln County, MO, truck crash attorneys will help you recover damages if we can, but it starts with you being safe. You do not have to deal with an auto accident on your own. Getting into a semi truck or car crash accident in Lincoln County, MO, can be traumatizing.
Truck Accident Damages
Special and general damages may be available if you have been in a truck-related accident. Here are the most common:
- Lost Income: If you are unable to work due to an injury, you may be able to collect lost wages up to a certain point.
- Medical Bills: X-rays, ambulance rides, rehabilitation, and other medical expenses may be compensated as well. This is why it’s important to keep medical records.
- Pain and Suffering: When it comes to damages, any ongoing pain, depression, PTSD, or even anxiety is considered.
- Additional Out-of-Pocket Expenses: This may include transportation, childcare, and other unexpected expenses due to an injury.
There is a wide range of damages that can be recovered.
Common Truck Crash Injuries
Car Accident injuries can range in severity from minor bumps and bruises to major injuries that can include broken bones, serious concussions, and even death. Here is a list of the most common injuries that can result from a truck-related accident:
- Whiplash – Whiplash Injuries are one of the most common types of car accident injuries, and involve the head and neck. The force is created when a vehicle in motion is struck from a direction that it is not traveling. These types of injuries can lead to neck pain, back issues, spinal issues, tenderness in the shoulders, and many other medical issues.
- Concussions – Concussions are caused when the head is either pulled or knocked in a direction so forcefully that the brain is bruised from its forceful contact with the skull. Concussions can lead to loss of motor functions, loss of memory, and can even be paralyzing.
- Broken Bones – Broken Bones are very common in car accidents because of the traumatic amount of force that can be applied to the bones. Auto accidents can easily lead to broken bones due to the force involved in the accidents. Broken Bones often take months or even in rare cases, years to heal.
- Internal Bleeding – Internal Bleeding is never immediately apparent, but can quickly cause death if not treated. Internal bleeding is caused when organs inside your body are pierced or ruptured due to force, and then release blood or other liquids into your body that can cause swelling and blood loss.
- Spinal Cord Injuries – Spinal Injuries occur when your spine attempts to control the motion of your body against an extreme amount of force. The spinal cord is the main avenue that your brain uses to send commands throughout your body. Any damage to your spine can often result in serious injuries throughout other areas of the body.
Your recovery and your financial health may be at stake if you have been involved in a truck crash in Lincoln County, you need to speak with our attorneys to best protect your health and your recovery.
Any injury sustained during an accident should always be looked at by a trained physician. No matter how tough you may think you are, your injury could be life threatening. Once a medical professional has seen to your injuries you should immediately talk to our truck crash lawyers in Lincoln County, MO, so that we can take on your claim and fight for your right every step of the way.
Truck Crash Victories in Lincoln County, MO
Results matter with any type of legal claim. Our clients want to know that we are giving 100% to a case and win a reasonable settlement on their behalf. Below are a few recent examples of auto accident settlements we have won for clients:
- $200,000 Accident Settlement
- Tonya’s Truck Accident Mediation
- $90,000 Settlement after Car Accident
- Head on Collision
- Rear End Accident Leads to $35,000 recovery
Below are a few other areas we specialize in:
- Car Crash Lawyer
- Elmiron Lawsuit Lawyer
- Auto Accident Lawyer
- Personal Injury Attorney
- Personal Injury Lawyer
- Premises Liability Lawyer
It is very important to gather evidence. Typically, this would include:
- Medical bills and records, x-rays, and a doctor’s report.
- Witness testimonies, photos of the accident, and police reports.
- Evidence of a loss of quality of life. Pain and suffering, loss of enjoyment, and lost wages also come into play.
Need a Truck Crash Lawyer in Lincoln County, MO?
It is important to get the legal support you need after a serious accident. Burger Law is willing to help you with your case. Contact one of Burger Law’s Lincoln County, MO, truck crash lawyers today for more information.