Truck Crash Lawyer Phelps County, MO
You’ve been hurt in a truck crash, and now you need someone to fight for your rights.
Truck Crash Lawyers Phelps County, MO. You should not need to focus on the legalities of your case. Our Phelps County, MO, truck crash attorneys in Phelps County, MO, help clients get back on their feet. This may include full-service legal services, guidance, and managing financial difficulties after a wreck. Do not hesitate to contact one of our truck crash attorneys in Phelps County, MO, now to see how we can help. The Burger Law Firm is dedicated to helping victims get the reward that they deserve. Our Truck Crash Lawyers are ready to help.
What To Do After a Truck Crash in Phelps County, MO
If you need an experienced and dedicated legal team to fight for your truck accident claim, call or contact our Truck Crash Lawyers in Phelps County. We do not charge you with any fees unless we successfully win your claim, and we always fight to ensure our clients get 100% of the recovery they need.
You should prioritize wellness above all else. A police report, the negligent party’s information, proof of injury, and additional evidence is paramount for settling an injury case. You can read more about this in our FAQ about what to do after an injury in Phelps County, MO.
Adhering to responsible driving habits can help keep you and your loved ones safe. Never drive if you’ve been drinking, and always wait to read a text until you get home. Burger Law’s Phelps County, MO, truck crash attorneys will help you recover damages if we can, but it starts with you being a responsible driver. You do not have to handle an auto accident on your own. Getting into a semi truck or car crash accident in Phelps County, MO, can be traumatizing.
Truck Accident Damages
If you have been involved in a truck accident, you may be compensated for a variety of special and general damages. Here are a few:
- Lost Income: You are able to collect lost wages if you are injured in an accident.
- Medical Expenses: Any rehab, prescription drugs, surgeries, etc., you can have those expenses reimbursed. This is why it is important to keep medical records.
- Pain and Suffering: Any ongoing pain or suffering such as anxiety, fear, PTSD, or depression is also considered.
- Other Out-of-Pocket Expenses: This can include transportation, childcare, and other unexpected expenses due to an injury.
There is a wide range of damages that may be recovered.
Common Truck Crash Injuries
Auto accident injuries can be severe. They can range from minor bruises, to full body paralysis and even death. Here is a list of the most common injuries that can result from a truck accident:
- Whiplash – Whiplash Injuries typically happen when a vehicle is forced to abruptly stop and the head and neck are jerked to the side or back and forth. This force can be caused by a vehicle abruptly stopping or being struck in the side and throwing the driver off their course. These types of injuries can lead to neck pain, back issues, spinal issues, tenderness in the shoulders, and many other medical issues.
- Concussions – Concussions, much like whiplash injuries, are caused by force and result from the brain bouncing back and forth inside the cranium. Concussions can lead to loss of motor functions, loss of memory, and can even be paralyzing.
- Broken Bones – Broken Bones are caused by either abrupt force that shatters the bone, or an amount of weight or pressure that causes the bone to bend and break. Auto accidents can easily lead to broken bones due to the force involved in the accidents. Broken bones can cause a loss of work, loss of function of the limb, and cause other health complications.
- Internal Bleeding – Internal Bleeding is never immediately apparent, but can quickly cause death if not treated. Internal bleeding is caused when organs inside your body are pierced or ruptured due to force, and then release blood or other liquids into your body that can cause swelling and blood loss.
- Spinal Cord Injuries – Spinal Injuries occur when your spine attempts to control the motion of your body against an extreme amount of force. The spinal cord is the nervous system highway in your body. If your spine is damaged in an accident, you could suffer from serious injuries permanently.
Whether your injury was listed above, or you have another issue that was caused by a truck crash in Phelps County, you need to speak with our lawyers as soon as possible.
Always go to a doctor after any serious injury. The injury will not just go away. After you have seen to your medical care, speak with our truck crash lawyers in Phelps County, MO, to make sure that the other party is held fully liable, and that all of your bills and needs are taken care of.
Truck Crash Claims in Phelps County, MO
At Burger Law, we believe that results matter. Our clients want to know that we are giving 100% to a case and win a reasonable settlement on their behalf. Here are a couple of auto accident claims we have won for clients:
- $200,000 Accident Settlement
- Tonya’s Truck Accident Mediation
- $90,000 Settlement after Car Accident
- Head on Collision
- Rear End Accident Leads to $35,000 recovery
Below are a few other areas we specialize in:
- Car Accident Attorney
- Car Crash Lawyer
- Elmiron Lawsuit Lawyer
- Auto Accident Lawyer
- Personal Injury Attorney
- Personal Injury Lawyer
It is very important to collect evidence. Typically, this would include:
- Medical bills and records, x-rays, and a doctor’s report.
- Physical evidence, police reports, photos of the scene, and witness testimonies.
- Evidence of a loss of quality of life. You should track any pain and suffering, lost earning opportunities, and other negative effects after an accident.
Need a Truck Crash Lawyer in Phelps County, MO?
It is important to get the legal support you need after a serious accident. Burger Law is willing to help you with your case. Contact one of our Phelps County, MO, truck crash lawyers now for more information.