Get a Free Consultation Or call (314) 500-HURT

Wisconsin Department of Corrections Class Action. If you were a corrections officer in Wisconsin, you may be able to recover the wages you were not paid for pre and post shift activity

Request a Free Consultation

“Gary and his team provided us with effective, efficient and highly professional service. Gary provides sound advice and is a trustworthy and ethical attorney. I highly recommend the team!”

David and Fran Schneider

Hurt? Hire Us Today or call (314) 500-HURT