Personal Injury Attorney in Wood River, IL. Personal injury and wrongful death claims occur when an accident victim suffers bodily harm resulting from the negligent actions of an individual, organization, or corporation. When the personal injury lawyers at Burger Law accepts representation of a case, there are several factors taken into account to determine fair and just compensation. Our Wood River injury lawyers will review medical bills, lost wages, the cost of ongoing treatment, and pain and suffering. By utilizing this tangible evidence, Burger Law negotiates with insurance companies and claims adjusters to attain a settlement that will cover all expenses incurred. Each of our clients has peace of mind that we are handling their cases to the best of our abilities.
Talk to a Wood River Personal Injury Lawyer
With decades of experience and a passion for helping accident victims, Burger Law offers clients with personalized service that fits their unique case. Whether you or a loved one has been injured by medical malpractice, a motorcycle crash, a slip and fall, or any other type of personal injury claim, you can trust the professionals at Burger Law to fight for your legal rights. If you would like to speak with our Wood River personal injury attorneys or to schedule your risk-free case evaluation, call Burger Law today at (618) 272-2222 or fill out our online contact form today!
Personal Injury Practice Areas
Are you in need of a personal injury lawyer, but not located in Wood River, IL? Burger Law also serves:
- Gary Burger settled a medical malpractice case for over $1 million. Our client, Kelly Sinn, was diagnosed with, but not properly treated for, a brain aneurysm. Kelly went to a Southern Illinois emergency room and the ER doctor diagnosed a recent brain aneurysm Kelly had as a “thunderclap” headache or the worst headache of your […]Continue Reading
- The majority of all lawsuits filed do not go to trial–they settle. Some settle early in the litigation process, others settle the day before or the day of trial. Recently, St. Louis personal injury attorney Gary Burger has settled personal injury cases adding up to over a million dollars. These range from medical malpractice and […]Continue Reading
- It is estimated that between 28 and 50 % of the 1 million people who contract sepsis each year die. Many times the sepsis has gone undiagnosed for too long, and then not treated in a rapid manner with antibiotics to which the infection is sensitive. This is a very unfortunate situation which could have […]Continue Reading
- Contraceptive class action lawsuit in the state of Illinois, Six Hundred Thousand $600,000 fund to pay women employees wrongfully denied coverage for contraceptive prescriptions. Until July 1, 2004, the State of Illinois’s Quality Care Health Plan, and some other State-sponsored health plans, did not provide coverage for prescription contraceptives. This lawsuit is about whether the […]Continue Reading
- I am thrilled to have recently settled a truck/auto collision case in Southern Illinois. My three clients were husband and wife and grandmother in a car that was hit by a tractor trailer truck. They were traveling from a family dinner and proceeding northbound on Route 3 in Waterloo, Illinois. As they approached an intersection, […]Continue Reading
- On August 27, 2015, Gary Burger tried an uninsured motorist claim for Christopher Smith and his daughter. We won the case, received the decision last week, and Unique Insurance was ordered to pay a total of $49,930.40 plus costs. There has been no payment to date and we are pursuing a bad faith claim in Illinois under 215 ILCS […]Continue Reading