Workers Compensation Lawyer Arnold, MO
Fighting for Injured Workers’ Compensation and Recovery.
You’re hurt and need help, but your employer wants you to take responsibility for the accident, or only get medical partial medical care instead of the full amount you need. Don’t do either. You don’t owe your employer anything, and Missouri Workers’ Compensation Laws protect your rights and your recovery. Our Workers’ Compensation Lawyers in Arnold will hold your employer accountable for 100% of your recovery, even if that means going to court.
Your injuries weren’t caused by any negligence on your part, but by your employers unsafe practices. You were hurt on the job, and your employer should cover your medical needs. Sadly, not all employers value their workers. If your being forced to accept a raw deal, the Workers Compensation Lawyers of Burger Law can help. We are a Workers’ Compensation Law Firm in Arnold that fights for the rights and recoveries of families devastated by work injuries. Our main goal is to provide you with the care you need. If we don’t win your workers compensation claim in Arnold you won’t owe us any fees. Call or Contact our Workers’ Compensation Lawyers immediately to protect your claim, and your recovery.
If you have any additional questions about Missouri Compensation Laws, what you should do immediately following a work accident, or how an Attorney can help your claim, we have more information further down the page that may be relevant to your needs. If you need to speak with an Attorney immediately, call 866-599-2222.
Workers Compensation Attorney Arnold, MO
What if I’m forced to work with an injury?
Negligent Employers will often require their workers to return to work as quickly as possible following an injury. When you are injured, they will use their HR department and on staff medical teams to convince you that you aren’t hurt. This is a bogus and underhanded tactic that larger employers use to skirt your workers’ compensation rights and recovery. Our Work Comp Lawyers in Arnold have fought these types of claims before, and we always hold companies responsible for the injuries they cause to their employees. If you’ve been injured, our Work Comp Firm advises that you take these steps to secure your recovery and defend your claim:
- Document your Injuries – Always get multiple opinions. Multiple opinions will confirm your injuries, and set what is needed for your recovery.
- Document All conversations with your Employer – Always record any conversation you have regarding your injuries. Always, always speak through a recordable forum. Paper trails can be used to protect you in the event that your employer tries to lie about a conversation.
- Document the Business’ Practices Regarding Injury – If your employer has a handbook that dictates what you are allowed during an injury, or what you are supposed to receive when you are hurt, make sure you notate all of those business practices.
- Document the Hours you are required to work while injured, and the tasks you are asked to do – You should never work when you are injured. If your employer forced you to work or lose your job, notate what you are required to do, the hours, the task, and who the supervisor was.
The actions you take immediately following a workplace injury, and the actions your employer take are going to set the stage for your workers’ compensation claim. If you are being taken care of, and your employer is meeting 100% of your needs, then you may not need a lawyer. This, unfortunately, isn’t always the case, and if your employer or supervisor is fighting against your claim, or your employer is trying unjustly fire you to protect themselves, contact our Work Comp Lawyers in Arnold immediately.
Workers’ Compensation Lawyer Arnold and Missouri
Our Lawyers will fight to ensure you get the care and recovery you deserve
Missouri Laws provide for your rights, and recovery, and you are entitled to certain rights and recoveries. Here is a quick breakdown of what your employer owes you, by law:
- Your medical care authorized and medical expenses paid by your employer.
- Two-thirds (⅔) of your average weekly wage while you cannot work.
- A lump sum (and tax-free) disability payment for permanent partial disability (PPD) or permanent total disability (PTD).
For more information on Missouri’s Workers’ Compensation Laws, here are the compiled statutes.
If you need to report an injury at work, or if you have further questions about the Missouri legal process that involves a workers’ compensation claim, our Workers’ Compensation Lawyers in Arnold can guide you through the process to ensure that everything is completed correctly.
Work Comp Lawyer Arnold
Protect your Workers’ Compensation Claim, and your Recovery
Your compensation and your physical and financial recovery can be assured. You’re a hardworking employee. You don’t ask for handouts and you always give 100% at everything you do. You shouldn’t have to fight to get the care and recovery you are owed. You’ve worked hard for them and you don’t deserve the way you are being treated. If you are denied the care you need and deserve, we can hold them accountable. Burger Law is a Workers’ Compensation Law Firm in Arnold that holds business accountable for the injuries they cause and has a proven record of exceptionalism in fighting for the rights of Arnold residents. When we take on your claim, we fight for your rights, and your recovery, and we won’t charge you any fees until we win your claim. If you want 100% of the recovery and settlement you are owed, speak with our Arnold Workers’ Compensation Lawyers as soon as possible.
- Personal Injury LawyerSt. Louis, MO Burger Law Fights for the Rights and Recoveries of those Injured by Reckless Acts Client testimonial of Daniel Scudder who discusses his work comp and civil claims and settlements. Daniel had prior injuries to...Continue Reading
- We settled a workers compensation case and an automobile accident for our client Daniel. Daniel was rear-ended on the highway at a high rate of speed when the other driver wasn’t paying attention to traffic ahead of her. Like...Continue Reading
- We recently settled a Workers’ Compensation claim that was a battle from the beginning. Our client Gregg was a long-time employee of James Mulligan Printing, Co. While lifting a stack of paper to put into a printing press, he...Continue Reading
- Our client Sandi was a long time manager of Circle K stores in our area. On Pearl Harbor Day 2016 she visited a store when she slipped and fell. An employee had mopped the area but did not use...Continue Reading
- $125,000 Worker’s Compensation Settlement for Permanent Disability We represented Tim G. in a Worker’s Compensation claim he made against St. Louis Community College. Tim was a groundskeeper for the College for many years, but became injured and developed Complex...Continue Reading
- $40,000 Worker’s Compensation Settlement for Foot and Hand Injury Our client Tim P. is an ex-Marine and construction worker. He was injured twice on the job in separate incidents. In one incident, a trailer fell on his foot causing...Continue Reading
- $32,500 Worker’s Compensation Settlement for Back and Foot Injury We represented Jonathan P. when he was injured twice on the job at Autozone. In one incident, he was carrying a heavy box of rotors to a delivery car and...Continue Reading
- Workers Comp Settlement We recently settled a shoulder surgery workers’ compensation case for $50,000. This was even more than my demand sent last summer. The client hurt his shoulder, had surgery and went back to work without restrictions. When...Continue Reading
- We represented Kelli in a Workers Compensation case for an injury she suffered at the Burning Man Festival in Blackrock City, Nevada. How did we win this claim in Missouri for a Burning Man volunteer? In 2014 Kelli attended...Continue Reading
- Gary Burger settled a case for a client who was injured when he pulled on a rope while working on a barge on the Mississippi river. We initially pursued the case as a Jones Act case, but were unsuccessful....Continue Reading
- In this case, Gary was able to net his client a large settlement despite difficulties created by the victim being injured on federal land. The defense team tried the case into federal court by using a statute, but Gary...Continue Reading
- Our client broke his wrist. The wrist is a complicated structure. When treating a broken wrist, special care must be taken to determine the type of break and its effect on the surrounding nerves and tissue. Our client had...Continue Reading