Workers Compensation Lawyer Auxvasse, MO
Fighting for Injured Workers’ Compensation and Recovery.
An accident happened at work, and now you’re suffering from injuries that you didn’t ask for. Your employer wants you to take the blame, or only ask for a percentage of the care you actually need. Don’t do either. You don’t owe your employer anything, and Missouri Workers’ Compensation Laws protect your rights and your recovery. Our Workers’ Compensation Lawyers in Auxvasse are prepared to fight your employer in court, if need be, to get you 100% of the care and rehabilitation you deserve.
You were injured through no fault of your own. You were hurt on the job, and your employer should cover your medical needs. Some businesses find workers more expendable than others, sadly. If you need help fighting your workers’ compensation claim, the Workers Compensation Lawyers of Burger Law can help. We are a Workers’ Compensation Law Firm in Auxvasse that has experience fighting negligent employers and can protect you and your family’s rights. Our main goal is to provide you with the care you need. If we don’t win your workers compensation claim in Auxvasse you won’t owe us any fees. Call or Contact our Workers’ Compensation Lawyers immediately to protect your claim, and your recovery.
If you have any additional questions about Missouri Compensation Laws, what you should do immediately following a work accident, or how an Attorney can help your claim, we have more information further down the page that may be relevant to your needs. If you need to speak with an Attorney immediately, call 866-599-2222.
Workers Compensation Attorney Auxvasse, MO
What if I’m forced to work with an injury?
Business want their workers back at their station as quickly as possible following an injury. They will refer you to company friendly doctors or physicians who help them protect their bottom line. This is a ridiculous tactic that many business use to cheat injured workers out of their compensation. Our Work Comp Lawyers in Auxvasse know every tactic your employer will use to cheat you, and will fight for your rights every step of the way. If you’ve been injured, our Work Comp Firm advises that you take these steps to secure your recovery and defend your claim:
- Document your Injuries – Talk to your doctor, or a third party doctor. Third party doctors will only have your health and your recovery in mind when diagnosing your injuries.
- Document All conversations with your Employer – Always record any conversation you have regarding your injuries. Try and get all of the conversations on record. Recorded conversation protect you and your recovery.
- Document the Business’ Practices Regarding Injury – Your employer should have a documented practice regarding work injuries that you can reference to make sure it meets Missouri Laws, and that they are providing you with what is detailed in the manual.
- Document the Hours you are required to work while injured, and the tasks you are asked to do – If you’re forced to work while injured, document what you do, who the supervisor is, and how many hours you worked. This can be used against your employer.
The actions you take immediately following a workplace injury, and how your employer treats you can substantiate your claim. If your employer has treated your injuries seriously, and all of your medical care and finances are being met, then you may not need a lawyer. If your employer isn’t providing for you, and they are dragging out your recovery, or your supervisor is trying to fire you to get rid of your workers’ compensation claim, contact our Work Comp Lawyers in Auxvasse immediately.
Workers’ Compensation Lawyer Auxvasse and Missouri
Our Lawyers will fight to ensure you get the care and recovery you deserve
According to MO Workers’ Comp statutes, you are entitled to certain rights and recoveries. Here is a quick breakdown of what your employer owes you, by law:
- Your medical care authorized and medical expenses paid by your employer.
- Two-thirds (⅔) of your average weekly wage while you cannot work.
- A lump sum (and tax-free) disability payment for permanent partial disability (PPD) or permanent total disability (PTD).
For more information on Missouri’s Workers’ Compensation Laws, here are the compiled statutues.
If you need to report an injury at work, or if you have further questions about the Missouri legal process that involves a workers’ compensation claim, our Workers’ Compensation Lawyers in Auxvasse can guide you through the process to ensure that everything is completed correctly.
Work Comp Lawyer Auxvasse
Protect your Workers’ Compensation Claim, and your Recovery
Your claim and your recovery need to be protected. You’re a hardworking employee. You complete the tasks you’ve been asked to, and you always give your job 100%. To have to fight your employer for what you deserve is unthinkable. For all of your years of hard work, you should be taken care of. If they refuse to provide you with the care you need, or they provide you with inadequate medical attention for your injuries, we can help. Burger Law is a Workers’ Compensation Law Firm in Auxvasse that has a proven track record of successfully fighting for the rights of Auxvasse residents. When we take on your claim, we fight for your rights, and your recovery, and we won’t charge you any fees until we win your claim. To receive 100% of the care and financial compensation you deserve, speak with our Auxvasse Workers’ Compensation Lawyers as soon as possible.
- Personal Injury LawyerSt. Louis, MO Burger Law Fights for the Rights and Recoveries of those Injured by Reckless Acts Client testimonial of Daniel Scudder who discusses his work comp and civil claims and settlements. Daniel had prior injuries to...Continue Reading
- We settled a workers compensation case and an automobile accident for our client Daniel. Daniel was rear-ended on the highway at a high rate of speed when the other driver wasn’t paying attention to traffic ahead of her. Like...Continue Reading
- We recently settled a Workers’ Compensation claim that was a battle from the beginning. Our client Gregg was a long-time employee of James Mulligan Printing, Co. While lifting a stack of paper to put into a printing press, he...Continue Reading
- Our client Sandi was a long time manager of Circle K stores in our area. On Pearl Harbor Day 2016 she visited a store when she slipped and fell. An employee had mopped the area but did not use...Continue Reading
- $125,000 Worker’s Compensation Settlement for Permanent Disability We represented Tim G. in a Worker’s Compensation claim he made against St. Louis Community College. Tim was a groundskeeper for the College for many years, but became injured and developed Complex...Continue Reading
- $40,000 Worker’s Compensation Settlement for Foot and Hand Injury Our client Tim P. is an ex-Marine and construction worker. He was injured twice on the job in separate incidents. In one incident, a trailer fell on his foot causing...Continue Reading
- $32,500 Worker’s Compensation Settlement for Back and Foot Injury We represented Jonathan P. when he was injured twice on the job at Autozone. In one incident, he was carrying a heavy box of rotors to a delivery car and...Continue Reading
- Workers Comp Settlement We recently settled a shoulder surgery workers’ compensation case for $50,000. This was even more than my demand sent last summer. The client hurt his shoulder, had surgery and went back to work without restrictions. When...Continue Reading
- We represented Kelli in a Workers Compensation case for an injury she suffered at the Burning Man Festival in Blackrock City, Nevada. How did we win this claim in Missouri for a Burning Man volunteer? In 2014 Kelli attended...Continue Reading
- Gary Burger settled a case for a client who was injured when he pulled on a rope while working on a barge on the Mississippi river. We initially pursued the case as a Jones Act case, but were unsuccessful....Continue Reading
- In this case, Gary was able to net his client a large settlement despite difficulties created by the victim being injured on federal land. The defense team tried the case into federal court by using a statute, but Gary...Continue Reading
- Our client broke his wrist. The wrist is a complicated structure. When treating a broken wrist, special care must be taken to determine the type of break and its effect on the surrounding nerves and tissue. Our client had...Continue Reading