Workers Compensation Lawyer Bloomfield, MO
Fighting for Injured Workers' Compensation and Recovery.
An accident happened at work, and now you're suffering from injuries that you didn't ask for. Your employer wants you to take the blame, or settle for less than you need for a full recovery. Don't do either. You don't have to bend to their requests, and Missouri Workers' Compensation Laws protect your rights and your recovery. Our Workers' Compensation Lawyers in Bloomfield will fight for your rights and make sure that you get 100% of the care and rehabilitation you need.
You neither asked for nor wanted an injury, but because of a work requirement or practice, your hurt. You've shown up for work day and day out, and your employer should appreciate your loyalty and take care of your needs. Some businesses find workers more expendable than others, sadly. If you're rights are being infringed upon, the Workers Compensation Lawyers of Burger Law can help. We are a Workers' Compensation Law Firm in Bloomfield that knows how devastating a work injury can be to an individual and a family. Our main goal is to provide you with the care you need. If we don't win your workers compensation claim in Bloomfield you won't owe us any fees. Call or Contact our Workers' Compensation Lawyers immediately to protect your claim, and your recovery.
If you have any additional questions about Missouri Compensation Laws, what you should do immediately following a work accident, or how an Attorney can help your claim, we have more information further down the page that may be relevant to your needs. If you need to speak with an Attorney immediately, call 866-599-2222.
Workers Compensation Attorney Bloomfield, MO
What if I'm forced to work with an injury?
Employers expect productivity, and often push their workers to return to work after an injury as quickly as possible. These types of employers will often have nurses or doctors on staff who will convince you that your injuries are minor and that you don't need to seek outside medical opinions on your injuries. This is a ridiculous tactic that many business use to cheat injured workers out of their compensation. Our Work Comp Lawyers in Bloomfield know every tactic your employer will use to cheat you, and will fight for your rights every step of the way. If you've been injured, our Work Comp Firm advises that you take these steps to secure your recovery and defend your claim:
- Document your Injuries - Always get multiple opinions. Multiple opinions will confirm your injuries, and set what is needed for your recovery.
- Document All conversations with your Employer - Record all conversation regarding your injury that you have with your employer. Always, always speak through a recordable forum. Paper trails can be used to protect you in the event that your employer tries to lie about a conversation.
- Document the Business' Practices Regarding Injury - The business that you work for should have procedures regarding work injuries, how they should be dealt with, and who to inform when an injury happens. Notate the care you received, vs. what they were supposed to provide you with.
- Document the Hours you are required to work while injured, and the tasks you are asked to do - Any actions that your employer requires that you take while you are injured can be used against them in a workers compensation claim. Take note of everything.
The actions you take immediately following a workplace injury, and how your employer treats you can substantiate your claim. If your employer does right by you, and provides for your care as well as taking care of you financially, then you may not need a lawyer. Not all businesses do right by their employees, and if your injuries aren't being taken seriously, or your supervisor is trying to fire you to get rid of your workers' compensation claim, contact our Work Comp Lawyers in Bloomfield immediately.
Workers' Compensation Lawyer Bloomfield and Missouri
Our Lawyers will fight to ensure you get the care and recovery you deserve
Missouri Laws provide for your rights, and recovery, and you are entitled to certain rights and recoveries. Here is a quick breakdown of what your employer owes you, by law:
- Your medical care authorized and medical expenses paid by your employer.
- Two-thirds (⅔) of your average weekly wage while you cannot work.
- A lump sum (and tax-free) disability payment for permanent partial disability (PPD) or permanent total disability (PTD).
For more information on Missouri's Workers' Compensation Laws, here are the compiled statutes.
If you need to report an injury at work, or if you have further questions about the Missouri legal process that involves a workers' compensation claim, our Workers' Compensation Lawyers in Bloomfield can guide you through the process to ensure that everything is completed correctly.
Work Comp Lawyer Bloomfield
Protect your Workers' Compensation Claim, and your Recovery
Your claim and your recovery need to be protected. You're a hardworking employee. You complete the tasks you've been asked to, and you always give your job 100%. You shouldn't have to fight to get the care and recovery you are owed. For all of your years of hard work, you should be taken care of. If you aren't being taken care of, we will fight for you every step of the way. Burger Law is a Workers' Compensation Law Firm in Bloomfield that has a proven track record of successfully fighting for the rights of Bloomfield residents. When we take on your claim, we fight for your rights, and your recovery, and we won't charge you any fees until we win your claim. If you want 100% of the recovery and settlement you are owed, speak with our Bloomfield Workers' Compensation Lawyers as soon as possible.