Workers Compensation Lawyer Bloomsdale, MO
Fighting for Injured Workers' Compensation and Recovery.
You're hurt and need help, but your employer wants you to take responsibility for the accident, or only ask for a percentage of the care you actually need. Don't do either. You don't owe your employer anything, and Missouri Workers' Compensation Laws protect your rights and your recovery. Our Workers' Compensation Lawyers in Bloomsdale will hold your employer accountable for 100% of your recovery, even if that means going to court.
Your injuries weren't caused by any negligence on your part, but by your employers unsafe practices. You were hurt on the job, and your employer should cover your medical needs. Sadly, not all employers value their workers. If you're rights are being infringed upon, the Workers Compensation Lawyers of Burger Law can help. We are a Workers' Compensation Law Firm in Bloomsdale that has experience fighting negligent employers and can protect you and your family's rights. We are dedicated to your recovery, health, and peace of mind, not our fees. If we don't win your workers compensation claim in Bloomsdale you won't owe us any fees. Call or Contact our Workers' Compensation Lawyers immediately to protect your claim, and your recovery.
If you have any additional questions about Missouri Compensation Laws, what you should do immediately following a work accident, or how an Attorney can help your claim, we have more information further down the page that may be relevant to your needs. If you need to speak with an Attorney immediately, call 866-599-2222.
Workers Compensation Attorney Bloomsdale, MO
What if I'm forced to work with an injury?
Negligent Employers will often require their workers to return to work as quickly as possible following an injury. When you are injured, they will use their HR department and on staff medical teams to convince you that you aren't hurt. This is a ridiculous tactic that many business use to cheat injured workers out of their compensation. Our Work Comp Lawyers in Bloomsdale won't allow your employer to get away with these underhanded tactics, and will make them pay for the damages they have caused you. If you've been injured, our Work Comp Firm advises that you take these steps to secure your recovery and defend your claim:
- Document your Injuries - Always speak with a third party doctor. A third party doctor will have no connection to your employer, and won't be trying to protect their bottom line.
- Document All conversations with your Employer - Always record any conversation you have regarding your injuries. Never have a conversation that isn't recorded in writing. If your employer tries to double back on what they promised you, you'll have a record of the conversation.
- Document the Business' Practices Regarding Injury - Your employer's HR department should have a set method for dealing with work injuries. You can cross-examine the care you received compared to what the business' practices say you are owed.
- Document the Hours you are required to work while injured, and the tasks you are asked to do - If you're forced to work while injured, document what you do, who the supervisor is, and how many hours you worked. This can be used against your employer.
The actions you take immediately following a workplace injury, and whether or not your employer provides you with the care you need and deserve are going to set the stage for your claim. If your employer has treated your injuries seriously, and all of your medical care and finances are being met, then you may not need a lawyer. Not all businesses do right by their employees, and if your injuries aren't being taken seriously, or your supervisor is trying to fire you to get rid of your workers' compensation claim, contact our Work Comp Lawyers in Bloomsdale immediately.
Workers' Compensation Lawyer Bloomsdale and Missouri
Our Lawyers will fight to ensure you get the care and recovery you deserve
Missouri Laws provide for your rights, and recovery, and you are entitled to certain rights and recoveries. You are entitled to these recoveries:
- Your medical care authorized and medical expenses paid by your employer.
- Two-thirds (⅔) of your average weekly wage while you cannot work.
- A lump sum (and tax-free) disability payment for permanent partial disability (PPD) or permanent total disability (PTD).
For more information on Missouri's Workers' Compensation Laws, here are the compiled statutes.
If you need to report an injury at work, or if you have further questions about the Missouri legal process that involves a workers' compensation claim, our Workers' Compensation Lawyers in Bloomsdale can guide you through the process to ensure that everything is completed correctly.
Work Comp Lawyer Bloomsdale
Protect your Workers' Compensation Claim, and your Recovery
Recovery for your injuries and your compensation can be protected. You're a hardworking employee. You don't ask for handouts and you always give 100% at everything you do. The fact that your employer is now giving you a hard way to go is disgusting. You've worked hard for them and you don't deserve the way you are being treated. If you are denied the care you need and deserve, we can hold them accountable. Burger Law is a Workers' Compensation Law Firm in Bloomsdale that has a proven track record of successfully fighting for the rights of Bloomsdale residents. When we take on your claim, we fight for your rights, and your recovery, and we won't charge you any fees until we win your claim. If you want 100% of the recovery and settlement you are owed, speak with our Bloomsdale Workers' Compensation Lawyers as soon as possible.