Workers Compensation Lawyer Boone County, MO
Fighting for Injured Workers' Compensation and Recovery.
You've been injured while on the job, but your employer doesn't want to accept responsibility for the accident, they want you to take the blame, or only ask for a percentage of the care you actually need. Don't do either. They hurt you, and they owe you, and Missouri Workers' Compensation Laws protect your rights and your recovery. Our Workers' Compensation Lawyers in Boone County will fight for your rights and make sure that you get 100% of the care and rehabilitation you need.
You never asked to be injured or maimed, and you should not have to ask to be covered for injuries you aren't responsible for. Your employer should take responsibility for their actions and see to your needs. Some businesses, however, don't care about the welfare of their employees. If your employer is treating you unfairly, the Workers Compensation Lawyers of Burger Law can help. We are a Workers' Compensation Law Firm in Boone County that is dedicated to fighting for the rights of Boone County families affected by work injuries. Our team fights for you and your loved ones first and foremost. If we don't win your workers compensation claim in Boone County you won't owe us any fees. Call or Contact our Workers' Compensation Lawyers immediately to protect your claim, and your recovery.
If you have any additional questions about Missouri Compensation Laws, what you should do immediately following a work accident, or how an Attorney can help your claim, we have more information further down the page that may be relevant to your needs. If you need to speak with an Attorney immediately, call 866-599-2222.
Workers Compensation Attorney Boone County, MO
What if I'm forced to work with an injury?
Business want their workers back at their station as quickly as possible following an injury. They will want you to talk to company doctors who will downplay your injuries. They want to try and get you to settle for less, and will use any methods they can to do so. Our Work Comp Lawyers in Boone County will fight your employer if they refuse to pay for the injuries they caused to you. If you've been injured, our Work Comp Firm advises that you take these steps to secure your recovery and defend your claim:
- Document your Injuries - Talk to your doctor, or a third party doctor. A third party doctor will have no connection to your employer, and won't be trying to protect their bottom line.
- Document All conversations with your Employer - Always record any conversation you have regarding your injuries. Never have a conversation that isn't recorded in writing. Recorded conversation protect you and your recovery.
- Document the Business' Practices Regarding Injury - Your employer should have a documented practice regarding work injuries that you can reference to make sure it meets Missouri Laws, and that they are providing you with what is detailed in the manual.
- Document the Hours you are required to work while injured, and the tasks you are asked to do - If you're forced to work while injured, document what you do, who the supervisor is, and how many hours you worked. This can be used against your employer.
The actions you take immediately following a workplace injury, and how your employer treats you can substantiate your claim. If your employer has treated your injuries seriously, and all of your medical care and finances are being met, then you may not need a lawyer. If this isn't the case, and you are being penalized for your injury, or your employer is trying to fire you to weaken your Workers' Compensation Claim, contact our Work Comp Lawyers in Boone County immediately.
Workers' Compensation Lawyer Boone County and Missouri
Our Lawyers will fight to ensure you get the care and recovery you deserve
Missouri Laws provide for your rights, and recovery, and you are entitled to certain rights and recoveries. Here is what your employer should provide you according to MO laws:
- Your medical care authorized and medical expenses paid by your employer.
- Two-thirds (⅔) of your average weekly wage while you cannot work.
- A lump sum (and tax-free) disability payment for permanent partial disability (PPD) or permanent total disability (PTD).
For more information on Missouri's Workers' Compensation Laws, here are the compiled statutues.
If you need to report an injury at work, or if you have further questions about the Missouri legal process that involves a workers' compensation claim, our Workers' Compensation Lawyers in Boone County can guide you through the process to ensure that everything is completed correctly.
Work Comp Lawyer Boone County
Protect your Workers' Compensation Claim, and your Recovery
You deserve to recover from your injuries, and you deserve to do it without any hassles. You're a hardworking employee. You've given your employer your blood and sweat, and have been a model employee. The fact that your employer is now giving you a hard way to go is disgusting. For all of your years of hard work, you should be taken care of. If your employer tries to throw you out to save money, we can help. Burger Law is a Workers' Compensation Law Firm in Boone County that holds business accountable for the injuries they cause and has a proven record of exceptionalism in fighting for the rights of Boone County residents. When we take on your claim, we fight for your rights, and your recovery, and we won't charge you any fees until we win your claim. To get the care and recovery you are owed, speak with our Boone County Workers' Compensation Lawyers as soon as possible.