Workers Compensation Lawyer Clarksville, MO
Fighting for Injured Workers' Compensation and Recovery.
You were hurt at work, and now your employer is trying to get you to either place the blame upon yourself, or only ask for a percentage of the care you actually need. Don't do either. You don't have to bend to their requests, and Missouri Workers' Compensation Laws protect your rights and your recovery. Our Workers' Compensation Lawyers in Clarksville will hold your employer accountable for 100% of your recovery, even if that means going to court.
You neither asked for nor wanted an injury, but because of a work requirement or practice, your hurt. You were hurt on the job, and your employer should cover your medical needs. Sadly, not all employers value their workers. If you're rights are being infringed upon, the Workers Compensation Lawyers of Burger Law can help. We are a Workers' Compensation Law Firm in Clarksville that has experience fighting negligent employers and can protect you and your family's rights. Our team fights for you and your loved ones first and foremost. If we don't win your workers compensation claim in Clarksville you won't owe us any fees. Call or Contact our Workers' Compensation Lawyers immediately to protect your claim, and your recovery.
If you have any additional questions about Missouri Compensation Laws, what you should do immediately following a work accident, or how an Attorney can help your claim, we have more information further down the page that may be relevant to your needs. If you need to speak with an Attorney immediately, call 866-599-2222.
Workers Compensation Attorney Clarksville, MO
What if I'm forced to work with an injury?
Employers that care little for their employees health are going to push them to return to work as quickly as possible, or be fired. These types of employers will often have nurses or doctors on staff who will convince you that your injuries are minor and that you don't need to seek outside medical opinions on your injuries. This is a bogus and underhanded tactic that larger employers use to skirt your workers' compensation rights and recovery. Our Work Comp Lawyers in Clarksville won't allow your employer to get away with these underhanded tactics, and will make them pay for the damages they have caused you. If you've been injured, our Work Comp Firm advises that you take these steps to secure your recovery and defend your claim:
- Document your Injuries - Talk to your doctor, or a third party doctor. Outside doctors will tell you exactly how severe your injuries are, and what you need to fully recover.
- Document All conversations with your Employer - You should document and record every conversation that you and your employer have about your work injury. Try and get all of the conversations on record. Paper trails can be used to protect you in the event that your employer tries to lie about a conversation.
- Document the Business' Practices Regarding Injury - If your employer has a handbook that dictates what you are allowed during an injury, or what you are supposed to receive when you are hurt, make sure you notate all of those business practices.
- Document the Hours you are required to work while injured, and the tasks you are asked to do - You should never work when you are injured. If your employer forced you to work or lose your job, notate what you are required to do, the hours, the task, and who the supervisor was.
The actions you take immediately following a workplace injury, and whether or not your employer provides you with the care you need and deserve are going to set the stage for your claim. If you are being taken care of, and your employer is meeting 100% of your needs, then you may not need a lawyer. If this isn't the case, and you are being penalized for your injury, or your employer is trying to fire you to weaken your Workers' Compensation Claim, contact our Work Comp Lawyers in Clarksville immediately.
Workers' Compensation Lawyer Clarksville and Missouri
Our Lawyers will fight to ensure you get the care and recovery you deserve
Under Missouri Workers' Compensation Laws, you are guaranteed certain rights and recoveries. Here is what your employer should provide you according to MO laws:
- Your medical care authorized and medical expenses paid by your employer.
- Two-thirds (⅔) of your average weekly wage while you cannot work.
- A lump sum (and tax-free) disability payment for permanent partial disability (PPD) or permanent total disability (PTD).
For more information on Missouri's Workers' Compensation Laws, here are the compiled statutes.
If you need to report an injury at work, or if you have further questions about the Missouri legal process that involves a workers' compensation claim, our Workers' Compensation Lawyers in Clarksville can guide you through the process to ensure that everything is completed correctly.
Work Comp Lawyer Clarksville
Protect your Workers' Compensation Claim, and your Recovery
Your rehabilitation and your family's financial security can be safeguarded. You're a hardworking employee. You complete the tasks you've been asked to, and you always give your job 100%. To have to fight your employer for what you deserve is unthinkable. For all of your years of hard work, you should be taken care of. If they refuse to provide you with the care you need, or they provide you with inadequate medical attention for your injuries, we can help. Burger Law is a Workers' Compensation Law Firm in Clarksville that takes workers' compensation claims seriously and diligently fights for the recoveries and compensation of Clarksville residents. When we take on your claim, we fight for your rights, and your recovery, and we won't charge you any fees until we win your claim. If you want 100% of the recovery and settlement you are owed, speak with our Clarksville Workers' Compensation Lawyers as soon as possible.