Workers Compensation Lawyer Dexter, MO
Fighting for Injured Workers’ Compensation and Recovery.
An accident happened at work, and now you’re suffering from injuries that you didn’t ask for. Your employer wants you to take the blame, or take a smaller recovery package. Don’t do either. Your health should be your only priority, and Missouri Workers’ Compensation Laws protect your rights and your recovery. Our Workers’ Compensation Lawyers in Dexter will fight for your rights and make sure that you get 100% of the care and rehabilitation you need.
You never asked to be injured or maimed, and you should not have to ask to be covered for injuries you aren’t responsible for. Your employer should take responsibility for their actions and see to your needs. Some businesses, however, don’t care about the welfare of their employees. If your employer is treating you unfairly, the Workers Compensation Lawyers of Burger Law can help. We are a Workers’ Compensation Law Firm in Dexter that knows how devastating a work injury can be to an individual and a family. Our Firm is dedicated to fighting for you and your family, not our bottom line. If we don’t win your workers compensation claim in Dexter you won’t owe us any fees. Call or Contact our Workers’ Compensation Lawyers immediately to protect your claim, and your recovery.
If you have any additional questions about Missouri Compensation Laws, what you should do immediately following a work accident, or how an Attorney can help your claim, we have more information further down the page that may be relevant to your needs. If you need to speak with an Attorney immediately, call 866-599-2222.
Workers Compensation Attorney Dexter, MO
What if I’m forced to work with an injury?
Business want their workers back at their station as quickly as possible following an injury. When you are injured, they will use their HR department and on staff medical teams to convince you that you aren’t hurt. This is a ridiculous tactic that many business use to cheat injured workers out of their compensation. Our Work Comp Lawyers in Dexter have fought these types of claims before, and we always hold companies responsible for the injuries they cause to their employees. If you’ve been injured, our Work Comp Firm advises that you take these steps to secure your recovery and defend your claim:
- Document your Injuries – See a physician you trust. A third party doctor will have no connection to your employer, and won’t be trying to protect their bottom line.
- Document All conversations with your Employer – Documentation of every conversation you have creates a paper trail that can be used to substantiate your claim. Even if the conversation is short, having a record of it will help your claim. The best way to do this is through email. A paper trail can help secure your claim.
- Document the Business’ Practices Regarding Injury – Your employer should have a documented practice regarding work injuries that you can reference to make sure it meets Missouri Laws, and that they are providing you with what is detailed in the manual.
- Document the Hours you are required to work while injured, and the tasks you are asked to do – You should never work when you are injured. If your employer forced you to work or lose your job, notate what you are required to do, the hours, the task, and who the supervisor was.
The actions you take immediately following a workplace injury, and how your employer treats you can substantiate your claim. If your employer does right by you, and provides for your care as well as taking care of you financially, then you may not need a lawyer. Not all businesses do right by their employees, and if your injuries aren’t being taken seriously, or your employer is trying unjustly fire you to protect themselves, contact our Work Comp Lawyers in Dexter immediately.
Workers’ Compensation Lawyer Dexter and Missouri
Our Lawyers will fight to ensure you get the care and recovery you deserve
According to MO Workers’ Comp statutes, you are entitled to certain rights and recoveries. You are entitled to these recoveries:
- Your medical care authorized and medical expenses paid by your employer.
- Two-thirds (⅔) of your average weekly wage while you cannot work.
- A lump sum (and tax-free) disability payment for permanent partial disability (PPD) or permanent total disability (PTD).
For more information on Missouri’s Workers’ Compensation Laws, here are the compiled statutes.
If you need to report an injury at work, or if you have further questions about the Missouri legal process that involves a workers’ compensation claim, our Workers’ Compensation Lawyers in Dexter can guide you through the process to ensure that everything is completed correctly.
Work Comp Lawyer Dexter
Protect your Workers’ Compensation Claim, and your Recovery
Your rehabilitation and your family’s financial security can be safeguarded. You’re a hardworking employee. You don’t ask for handouts and you always give 100% at everything you do. The fact that your employer is now giving you a hard way to go is disgusting. For all of your years of hard work, you should be taken care of. If they don’t do right by you, you have options. Burger Law is a Workers’ Compensation Law Firm in Dexter that holds business accountable for the injuries they cause and has a proven record of exceptionalism in fighting for the rights of Dexter residents. When we take on your claim, we fight for your rights, and your recovery, and we won’t charge you any fees until we win your claim. To receive 100% of the care and financial compensation you deserve, speak with our Dexter Workers’ Compensation Lawyers as soon as possible.
- Personal Injury LawyerSt. Louis, MO Burger Law Fights for the Rights and Recoveries of those Injured by Reckless Acts Client testimonial of Daniel Scudder who discusses his work comp and civil claims and settlements. Daniel had prior injuries to...Continue Reading
- We settled a workers compensation case and an automobile accident for our client Daniel. Daniel was rear-ended on the highway at a high rate of speed when the other driver wasn’t paying attention to traffic ahead of her. Like...Continue Reading
- We recently settled a Workers’ Compensation claim that was a battle from the beginning. Our client Gregg was a long-time employee of James Mulligan Printing, Co. While lifting a stack of paper to put into a printing press, he...Continue Reading
- Our client Sandi was a long time manager of Circle K stores in our area. On Pearl Harbor Day 2016 she visited a store when she slipped and fell. An employee had mopped the area but did not use...Continue Reading
- $125,000 Worker’s Compensation Settlement for Permanent Disability We represented Tim G. in a Worker’s Compensation claim he made against St. Louis Community College. Tim was a groundskeeper for the College for many years, but became injured and developed Complex...Continue Reading
- $40,000 Worker’s Compensation Settlement for Foot and Hand Injury Our client Tim P. is an ex-Marine and construction worker. He was injured twice on the job in separate incidents. In one incident, a trailer fell on his foot causing...Continue Reading
- $32,500 Worker’s Compensation Settlement for Back and Foot Injury We represented Jonathan P. when he was injured twice on the job at Autozone. In one incident, he was carrying a heavy box of rotors to a delivery car and...Continue Reading
- Workers Comp Settlement We recently settled a shoulder surgery workers’ compensation case for $50,000. This was even more than my demand sent last summer. The client hurt his shoulder, had surgery and went back to work without restrictions. When...Continue Reading
- We represented Kelli in a Workers Compensation case for an injury she suffered at the Burning Man Festival in Blackrock City, Nevada. How did we win this claim in Missouri for a Burning Man volunteer? In 2014 Kelli attended...Continue Reading
- Gary Burger settled a case for a client who was injured when he pulled on a rope while working on a barge on the Mississippi river. We initially pursued the case as a Jones Act case, but were unsuccessful....Continue Reading
- In this case, Gary was able to net his client a large settlement despite difficulties created by the victim being injured on federal land. The defense team tried the case into federal court by using a statute, but Gary...Continue Reading
- Our client broke his wrist. The wrist is a complicated structure. When treating a broken wrist, special care must be taken to determine the type of break and its effect on the surrounding nerves and tissue. Our client had...Continue Reading