Workers Compensation Lawyer Dixon, MO
Fighting for Injured Workers’ Compensation and Recovery.
An accident happened at work, and now you’re suffering from injuries that you didn’t ask for. Your employer wants you to take the blame, or only get medical partial medical care instead of the full amount you need. Don’t do either. You don’t owe your employer anything, and Missouri Workers’ Compensation Laws protect your rights and your recovery. Our Workers’ Compensation Lawyers in Dixon wont stop fighting for your recovery and claim until 100% of your needs are met.
You were injured through no fault of your own. Your employer should do the right thing and take care of your injuries and your needs. Some businesses, however, don’t care about the welfare of their employees. If you are being denied the recovery and compensation you deserve, the Workers Compensation Lawyers of Burger Law can help. We are a Workers’ Compensation Law Firm in Dixon that knows how devastating a work injury can be to an individual and a family. We are dedicated to your recovery, health, and peace of mind, not our fees. If we don’t win your workers compensation claim in Dixon you won’t owe us any fees. Call or Contact our Workers’ Compensation Lawyers immediately to protect your claim, and your recovery.
If you have any additional questions about Missouri Compensation Laws, what you should do immediately following a work accident, or how an Attorney can help your claim, we have more information further down the page that may be relevant to your needs. If you need to speak with an Attorney immediately, call 866-599-2222.
Workers Compensation Attorney Dixon, MO
What if I’m forced to work with an injury?
Employers expect productivity, and often push their workers to return to work after an injury as quickly as possible. They will refer you to company friendly doctors or physicians who help them protect their bottom line. This is a bogus and underhanded tactic that larger employers use to skirt your workers’ compensation rights and recovery. Our Work Comp Lawyers in Dixon will fight your employer if they refuse to pay for the injuries they caused to you. If you’ve been injured, our Work Comp Firm advises that you take these steps to secure your recovery and defend your claim:
- Document your Injuries – Speak with more than one doctor. They won’t be connected to your employer and will only be interested in providing you with the care you need. Have this doctor diagnose all of your injuries.
- Document All conversations with your Employer – Documentation of every conversation you have creates a paper trail that can be used to substantiate your claim. Never have a conversation that isn’t recorded in writing. The best way to do this is through email. A paper trail can help secure your claim.
- Document the Business’ Practices Regarding Injury – Your employer’s HR department should have a set method for dealing with work injuries. You can cross-examine the care you received compared to what the business’ practices say you are owed.
- Document the Hours you are required to work while injured, and the tasks you are asked to do – Any actions that your employer requires that you take while you are injured can be used against them in a workers compensation claim. Take note of everything.
The actions you take immediately following a workplace injury, and how your employer treats you can substantiate your claim. If your employer does right by you, and provides for your care as well as taking care of you financially, then you may not need a lawyer. This, unfortunately, isn’t always the case, and if your employer or supervisor is fighting against your claim, or your employer is trying unjustly fire you to protect themselves, contact our Work Comp Lawyers in Dixon immediately.
Workers’ Compensation Lawyer Dixon and Missouri
Our Lawyers will fight to ensure you get the care and recovery you deserve
Missouri Laws provide for your rights, and recovery, and you are entitled to certain rights and recoveries. Here is a quick breakdown of what your employer owes you, by law:
- Your medical care authorized and medical expenses paid by your employer.
- Two-thirds (⅔) of your average weekly wage while you cannot work.
- A lump sum (and tax-free) disability payment for permanent partial disability (PPD) or permanent total disability (PTD).
For more information on Missouri’s Workers’ Compensation Laws, here are the compiled statutes.
If you need to report an injury at work, or if you have further questions about the Missouri legal process that involves a workers’ compensation claim, our Workers’ Compensation Lawyers in Dixon can guide you through the process to ensure that everything is completed correctly.
Work Comp Lawyer Dixon
Protect your Workers’ Compensation Claim, and your Recovery
Your claim and your recovery need to be protected. You’re a hardworking employee. You’ve given your employer your blood and sweat, and have been a model employee. To have to fight your employer for what you deserve is unthinkable. Your employer should do the right thing and take care of you when you are hurt at work. If they refuse to provide you with the care you need, or they provide you with inadequate medical attention for your injuries, we can help. Burger Law is a Workers’ Compensation Law Firm in Dixon that takes workers’ compensation claims seriously and diligently fights for the recoveries and compensation of Dixon residents. When we take on your claim, we fight for your rights, and your recovery, and we won’t charge you any fees until we win your claim. If you want 100% of the recovery and settlement you are owed, speak with our Dixon Workers’ Compensation Lawyers as soon as possible.
- Personal Injury LawyerSt. Louis, MO Burger Law Fights for the Rights and Recoveries of those Injured by Reckless Acts Client testimonial of Daniel Scudder who discusses his work comp and civil claims and settlements. Daniel had prior injuries to...Continue Reading
- We settled a workers compensation case and an automobile accident for our client Daniel. Daniel was rear-ended on the highway at a high rate of speed when the other driver wasn’t paying attention to traffic ahead of her. Like...Continue Reading
- We recently settled a Workers’ Compensation claim that was a battle from the beginning. Our client Gregg was a long-time employee of James Mulligan Printing, Co. While lifting a stack of paper to put into a printing press, he...Continue Reading
- Our client Sandi was a long time manager of Circle K stores in our area. On Pearl Harbor Day 2016 she visited a store when she slipped and fell. An employee had mopped the area but did not use...Continue Reading
- $125,000 Worker’s Compensation Settlement for Permanent Disability We represented Tim G. in a Worker’s Compensation claim he made against St. Louis Community College. Tim was a groundskeeper for the College for many years, but became injured and developed Complex...Continue Reading
- $40,000 Worker’s Compensation Settlement for Foot and Hand Injury Our client Tim P. is an ex-Marine and construction worker. He was injured twice on the job in separate incidents. In one incident, a trailer fell on his foot causing...Continue Reading
- $32,500 Worker’s Compensation Settlement for Back and Foot Injury We represented Jonathan P. when he was injured twice on the job at Autozone. In one incident, he was carrying a heavy box of rotors to a delivery car and...Continue Reading
- Workers Comp Settlement We recently settled a shoulder surgery workers’ compensation case for $50,000. This was even more than my demand sent last summer. The client hurt his shoulder, had surgery and went back to work without restrictions. When...Continue Reading
- We represented Kelli in a Workers Compensation case for an injury she suffered at the Burning Man Festival in Blackrock City, Nevada. How did we win this claim in Missouri for a Burning Man volunteer? In 2014 Kelli attended...Continue Reading
- Gary Burger settled a case for a client who was injured when he pulled on a rope while working on a barge on the Mississippi river. We initially pursued the case as a Jones Act case, but were unsuccessful....Continue Reading
- In this case, Gary was able to net his client a large settlement despite difficulties created by the victim being injured on federal land. The defense team tried the case into federal court by using a statute, but Gary...Continue Reading
- Our client broke his wrist. The wrist is a complicated structure. When treating a broken wrist, special care must be taken to determine the type of break and its effect on the surrounding nerves and tissue. Our client had...Continue Reading