Workers Compensation Lawyer Eureka, MO
Fighting for Injured Workers' Compensation and Recovery.
You were hurt at work, and now your employer is trying to get you to either place the blame upon yourself, or take a smaller recovery package. Don't do either. They hurt you, and they owe you, and Missouri Workers' Compensation Laws protect your rights and your recovery. Our Workers' Compensation Lawyers in Eureka will fight for your rights and make sure that you get 100% of the care and rehabilitation you need.
You didn't ask to be injured, and you shouldn't have to beg to get the medical care and financial recovery you deserve for your injuries. You were hurt on the job, and your employer should cover your medical needs. Sadly, not all employers value their workers. If you need help fighting your workers' compensation claim, the Workers Compensation Lawyers of Burger Law can help. We are a Workers' Compensation Law Firm in Eureka that fights for the rights and recoveries of families devastated by work injuries. Our Firm is dedicated to fighting for you and your family, not our bottom line. If we don't win your workers compensation claim in Eureka you won't owe us any fees. Call or Contact our Workers' Compensation Lawyers immediately to protect your claim, and your recovery.
If you have any additional questions about Missouri Compensation Laws, what you should do immediately following a work accident, or how an Attorney can help your claim, we have more information further down the page that may be relevant to your needs. If you need to speak with an Attorney immediately, call 866-599-2222.
Workers Compensation Attorney Eureka, MO
What if I'm forced to work with an injury?
Employers expect productivity, and often push their workers to return to work after an injury as quickly as possible. When you are injured, they will use their HR department and on staff medical teams to convince you that you aren't hurt. This is a bogus and underhanded tactic that larger employers use to skirt your workers' compensation rights and recovery. Our Work Comp Lawyers in Eureka have fought these types of claims before, and we always hold companies responsible for the injuries they cause to their employees. If you've been injured, our Work Comp Firm advises that you take these steps to secure your recovery and defend your claim:
- Document your Injuries - Always get multiple opinions. Multiple opinions will confirm your injuries, and set what is needed for your recovery.
- Document All conversations with your Employer - Documentation of every conversation you have creates a paper trail that can be used to substantiate your claim. Try and get all of the conversations on record. Paper trails can be used to protect you in the event that your employer tries to lie about a conversation.
- Document the Business' Practices Regarding Injury - If your employer has a handbook that dictates what you are allowed during an injury, or what you are supposed to receive when you are hurt, make sure you notate all of those business practices.
- Document the Hours you are required to work while injured, and the tasks you are asked to do - If you're forced to work while injured, document what you do, who the supervisor is, and how many hours you worked. This can be used against your employer.
The actions you take immediately following a workplace injury, and how your employer treats you can substantiate your claim. If you are being taken care of, and your employer is meeting 100% of your needs, then you may not need a lawyer. If your employer isn't providing for you, and they are dragging out your recovery, or your supervisor is trying to fire you to get rid of your workers' compensation claim, contact our Work Comp Lawyers in Eureka immediately.
Workers' Compensation Lawyer Eureka and Missouri
Our Lawyers will fight to ensure you get the care and recovery you deserve
Under Missouri Workers' Compensation Laws, you are guaranteed certain rights and recoveries. Your rights and compensation include these benefits:
- Your medical care authorized and medical expenses paid by your employer.
- Two-thirds (⅔) of your average weekly wage while you cannot work.
- A lump sum (and tax-free) disability payment for permanent partial disability (PPD) or permanent total disability (PTD).
For more information on Missouri's Workers' Compensation Laws, here are the compiled statutes.
If you need to report an injury at work, or if you have further questions about the Missouri legal process that involves a workers' compensation claim, our Workers' Compensation Lawyers in Eureka can guide you through the process to ensure that everything is completed correctly.
Work Comp Lawyer Eureka
Protect your Workers' Compensation Claim, and your Recovery
Recovery for your injuries and your compensation can be protected. You're a hardworking employee. You don't ask for handouts and you always give 100% at everything you do. To have to fight your employer for what you deserve is unthinkable. For all of your years of hard work, you should be taken care of. If you aren't being taken care of, we will fight for you every step of the way. Burger Law is a Workers' Compensation Law Firm in Eureka that successfully fights for and defends the rights of Eureka residents. When we take on your claim, we fight for your rights, and your recovery, and we won't charge you any fees until we win your claim. To get the care and recovery you are owed, speak with our Eureka Workers' Compensation Lawyers as soon as possible.