Workers Compensation Lawyer Franklin County, MO
Fighting for Injured Workers' Compensation and Recovery.
You've been injured while on the job, but your employer doesn't want to accept responsibility for the accident, they want you to take the blame, or take a smaller recovery package. Don't do either. Your health should be your only priority, and Missouri Workers' Compensation Laws protect your rights and your recovery. Our Workers' Compensation Lawyers in Franklin County will hold your employer accountable for 100% of your recovery, even if that means going to court.
You neither asked for nor wanted an injury, but because of a work requirement or practice, your hurt. Your employer should do the right thing and take care of your injuries and your needs. Not all workers are treated equally, however. If your being forced to accept a raw deal, the Workers Compensation Lawyers of Burger Law can help. We are a Workers' Compensation Law Firm in Franklin County that has experience fighting negligent employers and can protect you and your family's rights. We fight for the recovery of our clients, not to line our own pockets. If we don't win your workers compensation claim in Franklin County you won't owe us any fees. Call or Contact our Workers' Compensation Lawyers immediately to protect your claim, and your recovery.
If you have any additional questions about Missouri Compensation Laws, what you should do immediately following a work accident, or how an Attorney can help your claim, we have more information further down the page that may be relevant to your needs. If you need to speak with an Attorney immediately, call 866-599-2222.
Workers Compensation Attorney Franklin County, MO
What if I'm forced to work with an injury?
Business want their workers back at their station as quickly as possible following an injury. These types of employers will often have nurses or doctors on staff who will convince you that your injuries are minor and that you don't need to seek outside medical opinions on your injuries. They want to try and get you to settle for less, and will use any methods they can to do so. Our Work Comp Lawyers in Franklin County have fought these types of claims before, and we always hold companies responsible for the injuries they cause to their employees. If you've been injured, our Work Comp Firm advises that you take these steps to secure your recovery and defend your claim:
- Document your Injuries - Speak with more than one doctor. They won't be connected to your employer and will only be interested in providing you with the care you need. Have this doctor diagnose all of your injuries.
- Document All conversations with your Employer - Always record any conversation you have regarding your injuries. Never have a conversation that isn't recorded in writing. The best way to do this is through email. A paper trail can help secure your claim.
- Document the Business' Practices Regarding Injury - The business that you work for should have procedures regarding work injuries, how they should be dealt with, and who to inform when an injury happens. Notate the care you received, vs. what they were supposed to provide you with.
- Document the Hours you are required to work while injured, and the tasks you are asked to do - If you're forced to work while injured, document what you do, who the supervisor is, and how many hours you worked. This can be used against your employer.
The actions you take immediately following a workplace injury, and the actions your employer take are going to set the stage for your workers' compensation claim. If your employer does right by you, and provides for your care as well as taking care of you financially, then you may not need a lawyer. This, unfortunately, isn't always the case, and if your employer or supervisor is fighting against your claim, or your supervisor is trying to fire you to get rid of your workers' compensation claim, contact our Work Comp Lawyers in Franklin County immediately.
Workers' Compensation Lawyer Franklin County and Missouri
Our Lawyers will fight to ensure you get the care and recovery you deserve
According to MO Workers' Comp statutes, you are entitled to certain rights and recoveries. Here is what your employer should provide you according to MO laws:
- Your medical care authorized and medical expenses paid by your employer.
- Two-thirds (⅔) of your average weekly wage while you cannot work.
- A lump sum (and tax-free) disability payment for permanent partial disability (PPD) or permanent total disability (PTD).
For more information on Missouri's Workers' Compensation Laws, here are the compiled statutues.
If you need to report an injury at work, or if you have further questions about the Missouri legal process that involves a workers' compensation claim, our Workers' Compensation Lawyers in Franklin County can guide you through the process to ensure that everything is completed correctly.
Work Comp Lawyer Franklin County
Protect your Workers' Compensation Claim, and your Recovery
Your compensation and your physical and financial recovery can be assured. You're a hardworking employee. You show up on time, work your full shift, and you do your job with pride and dignity. You don't deserve the way your employer is currently treating you. For all of your years of hard work, you should be taken care of. If you aren't being taken care of, we will fight for you every step of the way. Burger Law is a Workers' Compensation Law Firm in Franklin County that takes workers' compensation claims seriously and diligently fights for the recoveries and compensation of Franklin County residents. When we take on your claim, we fight for your rights, and your recovery, and we won't charge you any fees until we win your claim. You deserve to receive 100% of the care and recovery you are owed, speak with our Franklin County Workers' Compensation Lawyers as soon as possible.