Workers Compensation Lawyer Fredericktown, MO
Fighting for Injured Workers' Compensation and Recovery.
You were hurt at work, and now your employer is trying to get you to either place the blame upon yourself, or only get medical partial medical care instead of the full amount you need. Don't do either. You don't owe your employer anything, and Missouri Workers' Compensation Laws protect your rights and your recovery. Our Workers' Compensation Lawyers in Fredericktown wont stop fighting for your recovery and claim until 100% of your needs are met.
Your injuries weren't caused by any negligence on your part, but by your employers unsafe practices. Your employer should take responsibility for their actions and see to your needs. Some businesses find workers more expendable than others, sadly. If your employer is treating you unfairly, the Workers Compensation Lawyers of Burger Law can help. We are a Workers' Compensation Law Firm in Fredericktown that fights for the rights and recoveries of families devastated by work injuries. Our main goal is to provide you with the care you need. If we don't win your workers compensation claim in Fredericktown you won't owe us any fees. Call or Contact our Workers' Compensation Lawyers immediately to protect your claim, and your recovery.
If you have any additional questions about Missouri Compensation Laws, what you should do immediately following a work accident, or how an Attorney can help your claim, we have more information further down the page that may be relevant to your needs. If you need to speak with an Attorney immediately, call 866-599-2222.
Workers Compensation Attorney Fredericktown, MO
What if I'm forced to work with an injury?
Employers expect productivity, and often push their workers to return to work after an injury as quickly as possible. They will refer you to company friendly doctors or physicians who help them protect their bottom line. This is an attempt to cheat you out of your rights, and your compensation. Our Work Comp Lawyers in Fredericktown will fight your employer if they refuse to pay for the injuries they caused to you. If you've been injured, our Work Comp Firm advises that you take these steps to secure your recovery and defend your claim:
- Document your Injuries - Speak with more than one doctor. Outside doctors will tell you exactly how severe your injuries are, and what you need to fully recover.
- Document All conversations with your Employer - Documentation on any conversation you have regarding your injuries is incredibly important. Try and get all of the conversations on record. Paper trails can be used to protect you in the event that your employer tries to lie about a conversation.
- Document the Business' Practices Regarding Injury - Your employer's HR department should have a set method for dealing with work injuries. You can cross-examine the care you received compared to what the business' practices say you are owed.
- Document the Hours you are required to work while injured, and the tasks you are asked to do - If you were forced to work while injured, or you would lose your job, notate what you were required to do, if it further complicated your injury, and who required you to do the work.
The actions you take immediately following a workplace injury, and whether or not your employer provides you with the care you need and deserve are going to set the stage for your claim. If they are working with you, and are providing for 100% of your needs as well as giving you financial compensation, then you may not need a lawyer, then you may not need a lawyer. If your employer isn't providing for you, and they are dragging out your recovery, or you've been fired because of your injury and now your workers' compensation claim is in jeopardy, contact our Work Comp Lawyers in Fredericktown immediately.
Workers' Compensation Lawyer Fredericktown and Missouri
Our Lawyers will fight to ensure you get the care and recovery you deserve
Under Missouri Workers' Compensation Laws, you are guaranteed certain rights and recoveries. You are owed these benefits under Missouri Laws:
- Your medical care authorized and medical expenses paid by your employer.
- Two-thirds (⅔) of your average weekly wage while you cannot work.
- A lump sum (and tax-free) disability payment for permanent partial disability (PPD) or permanent total disability (PTD).
For more information on Missouri's Workers' Compensation Laws, here are the compiled statutes.
If you need to report an injury at work, or if you have further questions about the Missouri legal process that involves a workers' compensation claim, our Workers' Compensation Lawyers in Fredericktown can guide you through the process to ensure that everything is completed correctly.
Work Comp Lawyer Fredericktown
Protect your Workers' Compensation Claim, and your Recovery
Your claim and your recovery need to be protected. You're a hardworking employee. You've given your employer your blood and sweat, and have been a model employee. You don't deserve the way your employer is currently treating you. Your employer should do the right thing and take care of you when you are hurt at work. If they refuse to provide you with the care you need, or they provide you with inadequate medical attention for your injuries, we can help. Burger Law is a Workers' Compensation Law Firm in Fredericktown that takes workers' compensation claims seriously and diligently fights for the recoveries and compensation of Fredericktown residents. When we take on your claim, we fight for your rights, and your recovery, and we won't charge you any fees until we win your claim. To get the care and recovery you are owed, speak with our Fredericktown Workers' Compensation Lawyers as soon as possible.