Workers Compensation Lawyer Imperial, MO
Fighting for Injured Workers' Compensation and Recovery.
You were hurt at work, and now your employer is trying to get you to either place the blame upon yourself, or settle for less than you need for a full recovery. Don't do either. They hurt you, and they owe you, and Missouri Workers' Compensation Laws protect your rights and your recovery. Our Workers' Compensation Lawyers in Imperial will fight aggressively for 100% of your needs and your compensation, regardless of what it takes.
You never asked to be injured or maimed, and you should not have to ask to be covered for injuries you aren't responsible for. Your employer should take responsibility for their actions and see to your needs. Some businesses find workers more expendable than others, sadly. If your employer is treating you unfairly, the Workers Compensation Lawyers of Burger Law can help. We are a Workers' Compensation Law Firm in Imperial that has experience fighting negligent employers and can protect you and your family's rights. Our Firm is dedicated to fighting for you and your family, not our bottom line. If we don't win your workers compensation claim in Imperial you won't owe us any fees. Call or Contact our Workers' Compensation Lawyers immediately to protect your claim, and your recovery.
If you have any additional questions about Missouri Compensation Laws, what you should do immediately following a work accident, or how an Attorney can help your claim, we have more information further down the page that may be relevant to your needs. If you need to speak with an Attorney immediately, call 866-599-2222.
Workers Compensation Attorney Imperial, MO
What if I'm forced to work with an injury?
Employers expect productivity, and often push their workers to return to work after an injury as quickly as possible. When you are injured, they will use their HR department and on staff medical teams to convince you that you aren't hurt. This is an attempt to cheat you out of your rights, and your compensation. Our Work Comp Lawyers in Imperial won't allow your employer to get away with these underhanded tactics, and will make them pay for the damages they have caused you. If you've been injured, our Work Comp Firm advises that you take these steps to secure your recovery and defend your claim:
- Document your Injuries - Always speak with a third party doctor. A third party doctor will have no connection to your employer, and won't be trying to protect their bottom line.
- Document All conversations with your Employer - Documentation of every conversation you have creates a paper trail that can be used to substantiate your claim. Always, always speak through a recordable forum. Paper trails can be used to protect you in the event that your employer tries to lie about a conversation.
- Document the Business' Practices Regarding Injury - If your employer has a handbook that dictates what you are allowed during an injury, or what you are supposed to receive when you are hurt, make sure you notate all of those business practices.
- Document the Hours you are required to work while injured, and the tasks you are asked to do - Any actions that your employer requires that you take while you are injured can be used against them in a workers compensation claim. Take note of everything.
The actions you take immediately following a workplace injury, and what your employer does and doesn't provide you with can determine your claim. If you are being taken care of, and your employer is meeting 100% of your needs, then you may not need a lawyer. This, unfortunately, isn't always the case, and if your employer or supervisor is fighting against your claim, or you've been fired because of your injury and now your workers' compensation claim is in jeopardy, contact our Work Comp Lawyers in Imperial immediately.
Workers' Compensation Lawyer Imperial and Missouri
Our Lawyers will fight to ensure you get the care and recovery you deserve
Missouri Laws provide for your rights, and recovery, and you are entitled to certain rights and recoveries. Here is a quick breakdown of what your employer owes you, by law:
- Your medical care authorized and medical expenses paid by your employer.
- Two-thirds (⅔) of your average weekly wage while you cannot work.
- A lump sum (and tax-free) disability payment for permanent partial disability (PPD) or permanent total disability (PTD).
For more information on Missouri's Workers' Compensation Laws, here are the compiled statutes.
If you need to report an injury at work, or if you have further questions about the Missouri legal process that involves a workers' compensation claim, our Workers' Compensation Lawyers in Imperial can guide you through the process to ensure that everything is completed correctly.
Work Comp Lawyer Imperial
Protect your Workers' Compensation Claim, and your Recovery
Your claim and your recovery need to be protected. You're a hardworking employee. You complete the tasks you've been asked to, and you always give your job 100%. To have to fight your employer for what you deserve is unthinkable. For all of your years of hard work, you should be taken care of. If you are denied the care you need and deserve, we can hold them accountable. Burger Law is a Workers' Compensation Law Firm in Imperial that takes workers' compensation claims seriously and diligently fights for the recoveries and compensation of Imperial residents. When we take on your claim, we fight for your rights, and your recovery, and we won't charge you any fees until we win your claim. To receive 100% of the care and financial compensation you deserve, speak with our Imperial Workers' Compensation Lawyers as soon as possible.