Workers Compensation Lawyer Jackson, MO
Fighting for Injured Workers' Compensation and Recovery.
An accident happened at work, and now you're suffering from injuries that you didn't ask for. Your employer wants you to take the blame, or only get medical partial medical care instead of the full amount you need. Don't do either. You don't owe your employer anything, and Missouri Workers' Compensation Laws protect your rights and your recovery. Our Workers' Compensation Lawyers in Jackson will hold your employer accountable for 100% of your recovery, even if that means going to court.
You were injured through no fault of your own. Your employer should do the right thing and take care of your injuries and your needs. Not all workers are treated equally, however. If your being forced to accept a raw deal, the Workers Compensation Lawyers of Burger Law can help. We are a Workers' Compensation Law Firm in Jackson that is dedicated to fighting for the rights of Jackson families affected by work injuries. We are dedicated to your recovery, health, and peace of mind, not our fees. If we don't win your workers compensation claim in Jackson you won't owe us any fees. Call or Contact our Workers' Compensation Lawyers immediately to protect your claim, and your recovery.
If you have any additional questions about Missouri Compensation Laws, what you should do immediately following a work accident, or how an Attorney can help your claim, we have more information further down the page that may be relevant to your needs. If you need to speak with an Attorney immediately, call 866-599-2222.
Workers Compensation Attorney Jackson, MO
What if I'm forced to work with an injury?
Employers expect productivity, and often push their workers to return to work after an injury as quickly as possible. They will refer you to company friendly doctors or physicians who help them protect their bottom line. This is a bogus and underhanded tactic that larger employers use to skirt your workers' compensation rights and recovery. Our Work Comp Lawyers in Jackson won't allow your employer to cheat you out of the recovery, and financial compensation you are owed. If you've been injured, our Work Comp Firm advises that you take these steps to secure your recovery and defend your claim:
- Document your Injuries - See a physician you trust. Third party doctors will only have your health and your recovery in mind when diagnosing your injuries.
- Document All conversations with your Employer - Documentation on any conversation you have regarding your injuries is incredibly important. Always, always speak through a recordable forum. If your employer tries to double back on what they promised you, you'll have a record of the conversation.
- Document the Business' Practices Regarding Injury - Your employer's HR department should have a set method for dealing with work injuries. You can cross-examine the care you received compared to what the business' practices say you are owed.
- Document the Hours you are required to work while injured, and the tasks you are asked to do - If you were forced to work while injured, or you would lose your job, notate what you were required to do, if it further complicated your injury, and who required you to do the work.
The actions you take immediately following a workplace injury, and what your employer does and doesn't provide you with can determine your claim. If your employer has treated your injuries seriously, and all of your medical care and finances are being met, then you may not need a lawyer. Not all businesses do right by their employees, and if your injuries aren't being taken seriously, or you've been fired because of your injury and now your workers' compensation claim is in jeopardy, contact our Work Comp Lawyers in Jackson immediately.
Workers' Compensation Lawyer Jackson and Missouri
Our Lawyers will fight to ensure you get the care and recovery you deserve
Missouri Laws provide for your rights, and recovery, and you are entitled to certain rights and recoveries. You are owed these benefits under Missouri Laws:
- Your medical care authorized and medical expenses paid by your employer.
- Two-thirds (⅔) of your average weekly wage while you cannot work.
- A lump sum (and tax-free) disability payment for permanent partial disability (PPD) or permanent total disability (PTD).
For more information on Missouri's Workers' Compensation Laws, here are the compiled statutes.
If you need to report an injury at work, or if you have further questions about the Missouri legal process that involves a workers' compensation claim, our Workers' Compensation Lawyers in Jackson can guide you through the process to ensure that everything is completed correctly.
Work Comp Lawyer Jackson
Protect your Workers' Compensation Claim, and your Recovery
You deserve to recover from your injuries, and you deserve to do it without any hassles. You're a hardworking employee. You show up on time, work your full shift, and you do your job with pride and dignity. To have to fight your employer for what you deserve is unthinkable. You've worked hard for them and you don't deserve the way you are being treated. If they don't do right by you, you have options. Burger Law is a Workers' Compensation Law Firm in Jackson that holds business accountable for the injuries they cause and has a proven record of exceptionalism in fighting for the rights of Jackson residents. When we take on your claim, we fight for your rights, and your recovery, and we won't charge you any fees until we win your claim. To receive 100% of the care and financial compensation you deserve, speak with our Jackson Workers' Compensation Lawyers as soon as possible.