Workers Compensation Lawyer Laddonia, MO
Fighting for Injured Workers' Compensation and Recovery.
An accident happened at work, and now you're suffering from injuries that you didn't ask for. Your employer wants you to take the blame, or take a smaller recovery package. Don't do either. They hurt you, and they owe you, and Missouri Workers' Compensation Laws protect your rights and your recovery. Our Workers' Compensation Lawyers in Laddonia wont stop fighting for your recovery and claim until 100% of your needs are met.
You were injured through no fault of your own. Your employer should take responsibility for their actions and see to your needs. Sadly, not all employers value their workers. If you're rights are being infringed upon, the Workers Compensation Lawyers of Burger Law can help. We are a Workers' Compensation Law Firm in Laddonia that fights for the rights and recoveries of families devastated by work injuries. We fight for the recovery of our clients, not to line our own pockets. If we don't win your workers compensation claim in Laddonia you won't owe us any fees. Call or Contact our Workers' Compensation Lawyers immediately to protect your claim, and your recovery.
If you have any additional questions about Missouri Compensation Laws, what you should do immediately following a work accident, or how an Attorney can help your claim, we have more information further down the page that may be relevant to your needs. If you need to speak with an Attorney immediately, call 866-599-2222.
Workers Compensation Attorney Laddonia, MO
What if I'm forced to work with an injury?
Employers that care little for their employees health are going to push them to return to work as quickly as possible, or be fired. When you are injured, they will use their HR department and on staff medical teams to convince you that you aren't hurt. This is a ridiculous tactic that many business use to cheat injured workers out of their compensation. Our Work Comp Lawyers in Laddonia will fight your employer if they refuse to pay for the injuries they caused to you. If you've been injured, our Work Comp Firm advises that you take these steps to secure your recovery and defend your claim:
- Document your Injuries - Always get multiple opinions. They won't be connected to your employer and will only be interested in providing you with the care you need. Have this doctor diagnose all of your injuries.
- Document All conversations with your Employer - You should document and record every conversation that you and your employer have about your work injury. Try and get all of the conversations on record. The best way to do this is through email. A paper trail can help secure your claim.
- Document the Business' Practices Regarding Injury - Your employer's HR department should have a set method for dealing with work injuries. You can cross-examine the care you received compared to what the business' practices say you are owed.
- Document the Hours you are required to work while injured, and the tasks you are asked to do - Any actions that your employer requires that you take while you are injured can be used against them in a workers compensation claim. Take note of everything.
The actions you take immediately following a workplace injury, and whether or not your employer provides you with the care you need and deserve are going to set the stage for your claim. If they are working with you, and are providing for 100% of your needs as well as giving you financial compensation, then you may not need a lawyer, then you may not need a lawyer. This, unfortunately, isn't always the case, and if your employer or supervisor is fighting against your claim, or your supervisor is trying to fire you to get rid of your workers' compensation claim, contact our Work Comp Lawyers in Laddonia immediately.
Workers' Compensation Lawyer Laddonia and Missouri
Our Lawyers will fight to ensure you get the care and recovery you deserve
According to MO Workers' Comp statutes, you are entitled to certain rights and recoveries. Your rights and compensation include these benefits:
- Your medical care authorized and medical expenses paid by your employer.
- Two-thirds (⅔) of your average weekly wage while you cannot work.
- A lump sum (and tax-free) disability payment for permanent partial disability (PPD) or permanent total disability (PTD).
For more information on Missouri's Workers' Compensation Laws, here are the compiled statutues.
If you need to report an injury at work, or if you have further questions about the Missouri legal process that involves a workers' compensation claim, our Workers' Compensation Lawyers in Laddonia can guide you through the process to ensure that everything is completed correctly.
Work Comp Lawyer Laddonia
Protect your Workers' Compensation Claim, and your Recovery
Your rehabilitation and your family's financial security can be safeguarded. You're a hardworking employee. You complete the tasks you've been asked to, and you always give your job 100%. You don't deserve the way your employer is currently treating you. For all of your years of hard work, you should be taken care of. If you are denied the care you need and deserve, we can hold them accountable. Burger Law is a Workers' Compensation Law Firm in Laddonia that successfully fights for and defends the rights of Laddonia residents. When we take on your claim, we fight for your rights, and your recovery, and we won't charge you any fees until we win your claim. You deserve to receive 100% of the care and recovery you are owed, speak with our Laddonia Workers' Compensation Lawyers as soon as possible.