Workers Compensation Lawyer Linn, MO
Fighting for Injured Workers’ Compensation and Recovery.
An accident happened at work, and now you’re suffering from injuries that you didn’t ask for. Your employer wants you to take the blame, or only get medical partial medical care instead of the full amount you need. Don’t do either. Your health should be your only priority, and Missouri Workers’ Compensation Laws protect your rights and your recovery. Our Workers’ Compensation Lawyers in Linn will fight for your rights and make sure that you get 100% of the care and rehabilitation you need.
Your injuries weren’t caused by any negligence on your part, but by your employers unsafe practices. You’re a loyal employee who works hard, and they should take care of you. Not all employers do right by their workers, unfortunately, . If you need help fighting your workers’ compensation claim, the Workers Compensation Lawyers of Burger Law can help. We are a Workers’ Compensation Law Firm in Linn that fights for the rights and recoveries of families devastated by work injuries. Our main goal is to provide you with the care you need. If we don’t win your workers compensation claim in Linn you won’t owe us any fees. Call or Contact our Workers’ Compensation Lawyers immediately to protect your claim, and your recovery.
If you have any additional questions about Missouri Compensation Laws, what you should do immediately following a work accident, or how an Attorney can help your claim, we have more information further down the page that may be relevant to your needs. If you need to speak with an Attorney immediately, call 866-599-2222.
Workers Compensation Attorney Linn, MO
What if I’m forced to work with an injury?
Employers that care little for their employees health are going to push them to return to work as quickly as possible, or be fired. These types of employers will often have nurses or doctors on staff who will convince you that your injuries are minor and that you don’t need to seek outside medical opinions on your injuries. This is an attempt to cheat you out of your rights, and your compensation. Our Work Comp Lawyers in Linn will fight your employer if they refuse to pay for the injuries they caused to you. If you’ve been injured, our Work Comp Firm advises that you take these steps to secure your recovery and defend your claim:
- Document your Injuries – Speak with more than one doctor. Outside doctors will tell you exactly how severe your injuries are, and what you need to fully recover.
- Document All conversations with your Employer – Documentation on any conversation you have regarding your injuries is incredibly important. Try and get all of the conversations on record. If your employer tries to double back on what they promised you, you’ll have a record of the conversation.
- Document the Business’ Practices Regarding Injury – Your employer’s HR department should have a set method for dealing with work injuries. You can cross-examine the care you received compared to what the business’ practices say you are owed.
- Document the Hours you are required to work while injured, and the tasks you are asked to do – If you were forced to work while injured, or you would lose your job, notate what you were required to do, if it further complicated your injury, and who required you to do the work.
The actions you take immediately following a workplace injury, and what your employer does and doesn’t provide you with can determine your claim. If your employer does right by you, and provides for your care as well as taking care of you financially, then you may not need a lawyer. Not all businesses do right by their employees, and if your injuries aren’t being taken seriously, or your supervisor is trying to fire you to get rid of your workers’ compensation claim, contact our Work Comp Lawyers in Linn immediately.
Workers’ Compensation Lawyer Linn and Missouri
Our Lawyers will fight to ensure you get the care and recovery you deserve
Missouri Laws provide for your rights, and recovery, and you are entitled to certain rights and recoveries. Your rights and compensation include these benefits:
- Your medical care authorized and medical expenses paid by your employer.
- Two-thirds (⅔) of your average weekly wage while you cannot work.
- A lump sum (and tax-free) disability payment for permanent partial disability (PPD) or permanent total disability (PTD).
For more information on Missouri’s Workers’ Compensation Laws, here are the compiled statutes.
If you need to report an injury at work, or if you have further questions about the Missouri legal process that involves a workers’ compensation claim, our Workers’ Compensation Lawyers in Linn can guide you through the process to ensure that everything is completed correctly.
Work Comp Lawyer Linn
Protect your Workers’ Compensation Claim, and your Recovery
You deserve to recover from your injuries, and you deserve to do it without any hassles. You’re a hardworking employee. You show up on time, work your full shift, and you do your job with pride and dignity. To have to fight your employer for what you deserve is unthinkable. For all of your years of hard work, you should be taken care of. If your employer tries to throw you out to save money, we can help. Burger Law is a Workers’ Compensation Law Firm in Linn that holds business accountable for the injuries they cause and has a proven record of exceptionalism in fighting for the rights of Linn residents. When we take on your claim, we fight for your rights, and your recovery, and we won’t charge you any fees until we win your claim. To get the care and recovery you are owed, speak with our Linn Workers’ Compensation Lawyers as soon as possible.
- Personal Injury LawyerSt. Louis, MO Burger Law Fights for the Rights and Recoveries of those Injured by Reckless Acts Client testimonial of Daniel Scudder who discusses his work comp and civil claims and settlements. Daniel had prior injuries to...Continue Reading
- We settled a workers compensation case and an automobile accident for our client Daniel. Daniel was rear-ended on the highway at a high rate of speed when the other driver wasn’t paying attention to traffic ahead of her. Like...Continue Reading
- We recently settled a Workers’ Compensation claim that was a battle from the beginning. Our client Gregg was a long-time employee of James Mulligan Printing, Co. While lifting a stack of paper to put into a printing press, he...Continue Reading
- Our client Sandi was a long time manager of Circle K stores in our area. On Pearl Harbor Day 2016 she visited a store when she slipped and fell. An employee had mopped the area but did not use...Continue Reading
- $125,000 Worker’s Compensation Settlement for Permanent Disability We represented Tim G. in a Worker’s Compensation claim he made against St. Louis Community College. Tim was a groundskeeper for the College for many years, but became injured and developed Complex...Continue Reading
- $40,000 Worker’s Compensation Settlement for Foot and Hand Injury Our client Tim P. is an ex-Marine and construction worker. He was injured twice on the job in separate incidents. In one incident, a trailer fell on his foot causing...Continue Reading
- $32,500 Worker’s Compensation Settlement for Back and Foot Injury We represented Jonathan P. when he was injured twice on the job at Autozone. In one incident, he was carrying a heavy box of rotors to a delivery car and...Continue Reading
- Workers Comp Settlement We recently settled a shoulder surgery workers’ compensation case for $50,000. This was even more than my demand sent last summer. The client hurt his shoulder, had surgery and went back to work without restrictions. When...Continue Reading
- We represented Kelli in a Workers Compensation case for an injury she suffered at the Burning Man Festival in Blackrock City, Nevada. How did we win this claim in Missouri for a Burning Man volunteer? In 2014 Kelli attended...Continue Reading
- Gary Burger settled a case for a client who was injured when he pulled on a rope while working on a barge on the Mississippi river. We initially pursued the case as a Jones Act case, but were unsuccessful....Continue Reading
- In this case, Gary was able to net his client a large settlement despite difficulties created by the victim being injured on federal land. The defense team tried the case into federal court by using a statute, but Gary...Continue Reading
- Our client broke his wrist. The wrist is a complicated structure. When treating a broken wrist, special care must be taken to determine the type of break and its effect on the surrounding nerves and tissue. Our client had...Continue Reading