Workers Compensation Lawyer Mehlville, MO
Fighting for Injured Workers' Compensation and Recovery.
You've been injured while on the job, but your employer doesn't want to accept responsibility for the accident, they want you to take the blame, or settle for less than you need for a full recovery. Don't do either. They hurt you, and they owe you, and Missouri Workers' Compensation Laws protect your rights and your recovery. Our Workers' Compensation Lawyers in Mehlville wont stop fighting for your recovery and claim until 100% of your needs are met.
You neither asked for nor wanted an injury, but because of a work requirement or practice, your hurt. Your employer should take responsibility for their actions and see to your needs. Not all workers are treated equally, however. If you need help fighting your workers' compensation claim, the Workers Compensation Lawyers of Burger Law can help. We are a Workers' Compensation Law Firm in Mehlville that knows how devastating a work injury can be to an individual and a family. Our main goal is to provide you with the care you need. If we don't win your workers compensation claim in Mehlville you won't owe us any fees. Call or Contact our Workers' Compensation Lawyers immediately to protect your claim, and your recovery.
If you have any additional questions about Missouri Compensation Laws, what you should do immediately following a work accident, or how an Attorney can help your claim, we have more information further down the page that may be relevant to your needs. If you need to speak with an Attorney immediately, call 866-599-2222.
Workers Compensation Attorney Mehlville, MO
What if I'm forced to work with an injury?
Employers that care little for their employees health are going to push them to return to work as quickly as possible, or be fired. When you are injured, they will use their HR department and on staff medical teams to convince you that you aren't hurt. This is an attempt to cheat you out of your rights, and your compensation. Our Work Comp Lawyers in Mehlville will fight your employer if they refuse to pay for the injuries they caused to you. If you've been injured, our Work Comp Firm advises that you take these steps to secure your recovery and defend your claim:
- Document your Injuries - Talk to your doctor, or a third party doctor. Multiple opinions will confirm your injuries, and set what is needed for your recovery.
- Document All conversations with your Employer - You should document and record every conversation that you and your employer have about your work injury. Try and get all of the conversations on record. Paper trails can be used to protect you in the event that your employer tries to lie about a conversation.
- Document the Business' Practices Regarding Injury - If your employer has a handbook that dictates what you are allowed during an injury, or what you are supposed to receive when you are hurt, make sure you notate all of those business practices.
- Document the Hours you are required to work while injured, and the tasks you are asked to do - If you were forced to work while injured, or you would lose your job, notate what you were required to do, if it further complicated your injury, and who required you to do the work.
The actions you take immediately following a workplace injury, and the actions your employer take are going to set the stage for your workers' compensation claim. If your employer does right by you, and provides for your care as well as taking care of you financially, then you may not need a lawyer. If your employer isn't providing for you, and they are dragging out your recovery, or your employer is trying to fire you to weaken your Workers' Compensation Claim, contact our Work Comp Lawyers in Mehlville immediately.
Workers' Compensation Lawyer Mehlville and Missouri
Our Lawyers will fight to ensure you get the care and recovery you deserve
Missouri Laws provide for your rights, and recovery, and you are entitled to certain rights and recoveries. Here is what your employer should provide you according to MO laws:
- Your medical care authorized and medical expenses paid by your employer.
- Two-thirds (⅔) of your average weekly wage while you cannot work.
- A lump sum (and tax-free) disability payment for permanent partial disability (PPD) or permanent total disability (PTD).
For more information on Missouri's Workers' Compensation Laws, here are the compiled statutes.
If you need to report an injury at work, or if you have further questions about the Missouri legal process that involves a workers' compensation claim, our Workers' Compensation Lawyers in Mehlville can guide you through the process to ensure that everything is completed correctly.
Work Comp Lawyer Mehlville
Protect your Workers' Compensation Claim, and your Recovery
Your rehabilitation and your family's financial security can be safeguarded. You're a hardworking employee. You complete the tasks you've been asked to, and you always give your job 100%. You don't deserve the way your employer is currently treating you. For all of your years of hard work, you should be taken care of. If they don't do right by you, you have options. Burger Law is a Workers' Compensation Law Firm in Mehlville that has a proven track record of successfully fighting for the rights of Mehlville residents. When we take on your claim, we fight for your rights, and your recovery, and we won't charge you any fees until we win your claim. To receive 100% of the care and financial compensation you deserve, speak with our Mehlville Workers' Compensation Lawyers as soon as possible.