Workers Compensation Lawyer Montgomery City, MO
Fighting for Injured Workers’ Compensation and Recovery.
You were hurt at work, and now your employer is trying to get you to either place the blame upon yourself, or only ask for a percentage of the care you actually need. Don’t do either. Your full recovery is more important than their bottom line, and Missouri Workers’ Compensation Laws protect your rights and your recovery. Our Workers’ Compensation Lawyers in Montgomery City will fight aggressively for 100% of your needs and your compensation, regardless of what it takes.
You never asked to be injured or maimed, and you should not have to ask to be covered for injuries you aren’t responsible for. You were hurt on the job, and your employer should cover your medical needs. Not all employers do right by their workers, unfortunately, . If your being forced to accept a raw deal, the Workers Compensation Lawyers of Burger Law can help. We are a Workers’ Compensation Law Firm in Montgomery City that knows how devastating a work injury can be to an individual and a family. Our team fights for you and your loved ones first and foremost. If we don’t win your workers compensation claim in Montgomery City you won’t owe us any fees. Call or Contact our Workers’ Compensation Lawyers immediately to protect your claim, and your recovery.
If you have any additional questions about Missouri Compensation Laws, what you should do immediately following a work accident, or how an Attorney can help your claim, we have more information further down the page that may be relevant to your needs. If you need to speak with an Attorney immediately, call 866-599-2222.
Workers Compensation Attorney Montgomery City, MO
What if I’m forced to work with an injury?
Employers expect productivity, and often push their workers to return to work after an injury as quickly as possible. They will refer you to company friendly doctors or physicians who help them protect their bottom line. This is a ridiculous tactic that many business use to cheat injured workers out of their compensation. Our Work Comp Lawyers in Montgomery City will fight your employer if they refuse to pay for the injuries they caused to you. If you’ve been injured, our Work Comp Firm advises that you take these steps to secure your recovery and defend your claim:
- Document your Injuries – Talk to your doctor, or a third party doctor. Outside doctors will tell you exactly how severe your injuries are, and what you need to fully recover.
- Document All conversations with your Employer – Record all conversation regarding your injury that you have with your employer. Never have a conversation that isn’t recorded in writing. Recorded conversation protect you and your recovery.
- Document the Business’ Practices Regarding Injury – If your employer has a handbook that dictates what you are allowed during an injury, or what you are supposed to receive when you are hurt, make sure you notate all of those business practices.
- Document the Hours you are required to work while injured, and the tasks you are asked to do – If you’re forced to work while injured, document what you do, who the supervisor is, and how many hours you worked. This can be used against your employer.
The actions you take immediately following a workplace injury, and how your employer treats you can substantiate your claim. If they are working with you, and are providing for 100% of your needs as well as giving you financial compensation, then you may not need a lawyer, then you may not need a lawyer. This, unfortunately, isn’t always the case, and if your employer or supervisor is fighting against your claim, or your employer is trying to fire you to weaken your Workers’ Compensation Claim, contact our Work Comp Lawyers in Montgomery City immediately.
Workers’ Compensation Lawyer Montgomery City and Missouri
Our Lawyers will fight to ensure you get the care and recovery you deserve
Under Missouri Workers’ Compensation Laws, you are guaranteed certain rights and recoveries. You are entitled to these recoveries:
- Your medical care authorized and medical expenses paid by your employer.
- Two-thirds (⅔) of your average weekly wage while you cannot work.
- A lump sum (and tax-free) disability payment for permanent partial disability (PPD) or permanent total disability (PTD).
For more information on Missouri’s Workers’ Compensation Laws, here are the compiled statutes.
If you need to report an injury at work, or if you have further questions about the Missouri legal process that involves a workers’ compensation claim, our Workers’ Compensation Lawyers in Montgomery City can guide you through the process to ensure that everything is completed correctly.
Work Comp Lawyer Montgomery City
Protect your Workers’ Compensation Claim, and your Recovery
Recovery for your injuries and your compensation can be protected. You’re a hardworking employee. You show up on time, work your full shift, and you do your job with pride and dignity. To have to fight your employer for what you deserve is unthinkable. For all of your years of hard work, you should be taken care of. If they refuse to provide you with the care you need, or they provide you with inadequate medical attention for your injuries, we can help. Burger Law is a Workers’ Compensation Law Firm in Montgomery City that successfully fights for and defends the rights of Montgomery City residents. When we take on your claim, we fight for your rights, and your recovery, and we won’t charge you any fees until we win your claim. You deserve to receive 100% of the care and recovery you are owed, speak with our Montgomery City Workers’ Compensation Lawyers as soon as possible.
- Personal Injury LawyerSt. Louis, MO Burger Law Fights for the Rights and Recoveries of those Injured by Reckless Acts Client testimonial of Daniel Scudder who discusses his work comp and civil claims and settlements. Daniel had prior injuries to...Continue Reading
- We settled a workers compensation case and an automobile accident for our client Daniel. Daniel was rear-ended on the highway at a high rate of speed when the other driver wasn’t paying attention to traffic ahead of her. Like...Continue Reading
- We recently settled a Workers’ Compensation claim that was a battle from the beginning. Our client Gregg was a long-time employee of James Mulligan Printing, Co. While lifting a stack of paper to put into a printing press, he...Continue Reading
- Our client Sandi was a long time manager of Circle K stores in our area. On Pearl Harbor Day 2016 she visited a store when she slipped and fell. An employee had mopped the area but did not use...Continue Reading
- $125,000 Worker’s Compensation Settlement for Permanent Disability We represented Tim G. in a Worker’s Compensation claim he made against St. Louis Community College. Tim was a groundskeeper for the College for many years, but became injured and developed Complex...Continue Reading
- $40,000 Worker’s Compensation Settlement for Foot and Hand Injury Our client Tim P. is an ex-Marine and construction worker. He was injured twice on the job in separate incidents. In one incident, a trailer fell on his foot causing...Continue Reading
- $32,500 Worker’s Compensation Settlement for Back and Foot Injury We represented Jonathan P. when he was injured twice on the job at Autozone. In one incident, he was carrying a heavy box of rotors to a delivery car and...Continue Reading
- Workers Comp Settlement We recently settled a shoulder surgery workers’ compensation case for $50,000. This was even more than my demand sent last summer. The client hurt his shoulder, had surgery and went back to work without restrictions. When...Continue Reading
- We represented Kelli in a Workers Compensation case for an injury she suffered at the Burning Man Festival in Blackrock City, Nevada. How did we win this claim in Missouri for a Burning Man volunteer? In 2014 Kelli attended...Continue Reading
- Gary Burger settled a case for a client who was injured when he pulled on a rope while working on a barge on the Mississippi river. We initially pursued the case as a Jones Act case, but were unsuccessful....Continue Reading
- In this case, Gary was able to net his client a large settlement despite difficulties created by the victim being injured on federal land. The defense team tried the case into federal court by using a statute, but Gary...Continue Reading
- Our client broke his wrist. The wrist is a complicated structure. When treating a broken wrist, special care must be taken to determine the type of break and its effect on the surrounding nerves and tissue. Our client had...Continue Reading