Workers Compensation Lawyer New Florence, MO
Fighting for Injured Workers' Compensation and Recovery.
You're hurt and need help, but your employer wants you to take responsibility for the accident, or only ask for a percentage of the care you actually need. Don't do either. You don't have to bend to their requests, and Missouri Workers' Compensation Laws protect your rights and your recovery. Our Workers' Compensation Lawyers in New Florence will hold your employer accountable for 100% of your recovery, even if that means going to court.
You didn't ask to be injured, and you shouldn't have to beg to get the medical care and financial recovery you deserve for your injuries. Your employer should take responsibility for their actions and see to your needs. Sadly, not all employers value their workers. If your employer is treating you unfairly, the Workers Compensation Lawyers of Burger Law can help. We are a Workers' Compensation Law Firm in New Florence that is dedicated to fighting for the rights of New Florence families affected by work injuries. Our Firm is dedicated to fighting for you and your family, not our bottom line. If we don't win your workers compensation claim in New Florence you won't owe us any fees. Call or Contact our Workers' Compensation Lawyers immediately to protect your claim, and your recovery.
If you have any additional questions about Missouri Compensation Laws, what you should do immediately following a work accident, or how an Attorney can help your claim, we have more information further down the page that may be relevant to your needs. If you need to speak with an Attorney immediately, call 866-599-2222.
Workers Compensation Attorney New Florence, MO
What if I'm forced to work with an injury?
Business want their workers back at their station as quickly as possible following an injury. They will refer you to company friendly doctors or physicians who help them protect their bottom line. This is a ridiculous tactic that many business use to cheat injured workers out of their compensation. Our Work Comp Lawyers in New Florence will fight your employer if they refuse to pay for the injuries they caused to you. If you've been injured, our Work Comp Firm advises that you take these steps to secure your recovery and defend your claim:
- Document your Injuries - Speak with more than one doctor. They won't be connected to your employer and will only be interested in providing you with the care you need. Have this doctor diagnose all of your injuries.
- Document All conversations with your Employer - You should document and record every conversation that you and your employer have about your work injury. Never have a conversation that isn't recorded in writing. If your employer tries to double back on what they promised you, you'll have a record of the conversation.
- Document the Business' Practices Regarding Injury - If your employer has a handbook that dictates what you are allowed during an injury, or what you are supposed to receive when you are hurt, make sure you notate all of those business practices.
- Document the Hours you are required to work while injured, and the tasks you are asked to do - If you were forced to work while injured, or you would lose your job, notate what you were required to do, if it further complicated your injury, and who required you to do the work.
The actions you take immediately following a workplace injury, and how your employer treats you can substantiate your claim. If you are being taken care of, and your employer is meeting 100% of your needs, then you may not need a lawyer. This, unfortunately, isn't always the case, and if your employer or supervisor is fighting against your claim, or your employer is trying unjustly fire you to protect themselves, contact our Work Comp Lawyers in New Florence immediately.
Workers' Compensation Lawyer New Florence and Missouri
Our Lawyers will fight to ensure you get the care and recovery you deserve
Under Missouri Workers' Compensation Laws, you are guaranteed certain rights and recoveries. You are entitled to these recoveries:
- Your medical care authorized and medical expenses paid by your employer.
- Two-thirds (⅔) of your average weekly wage while you cannot work.
- A lump sum (and tax-free) disability payment for permanent partial disability (PPD) or permanent total disability (PTD).
For more information on Missouri's Workers' Compensation Laws, here are the compiled statutes.
If you need to report an injury at work, or if you have further questions about the Missouri legal process that involves a workers' compensation claim, our Workers' Compensation Lawyers in New Florence can guide you through the process to ensure that everything is completed correctly.
Work Comp Lawyer New Florence
Protect your Workers' Compensation Claim, and your Recovery
Recovery for your injuries and your compensation can be protected. You're a hardworking employee. You complete the tasks you've been asked to, and you always give your job 100%. You don't deserve the way your employer is currently treating you. Your employer should do the right thing and take care of you when you are hurt at work. If they don't do right by you, you have options. Burger Law is a Workers' Compensation Law Firm in New Florence that takes workers' compensation claims seriously and diligently fights for the recoveries and compensation of New Florence residents. When we take on your claim, we fight for your rights, and your recovery, and we won't charge you any fees until we win your claim. If you want 100% of the recovery and settlement you are owed, speak with our New Florence Workers' Compensation Lawyers as soon as possible.