Workers Compensation Lawyer New Haven, MO
Fighting for Injured Workers’ Compensation and Recovery.
You’ve been injured while on the job, but your employer doesn’t want to accept responsibility for the accident, they want you to take the blame, or only ask for a percentage of the care you actually need. Don’t do either. Your health should be your only priority, and Missouri Workers’ Compensation Laws protect your rights and your recovery. Our Workers’ Compensation Lawyers in New Haven will fight aggressively for 100% of your needs and your compensation, regardless of what it takes.
Your injuries weren’t caused by any negligence on your part, but by your employers unsafe practices. Your employer should take responsibility for their actions and see to your needs. Sadly, not all employers value their workers. If you’re rights are being infringed upon, the Workers Compensation Lawyers of Burger Law can help. We are a Workers’ Compensation Law Firm in New Haven that knows how devastating a work injury can be to an individual and a family. Our Firm is dedicated to fighting for you and your family, not our bottom line. If we don’t win your workers compensation claim in New Haven you won’t owe us any fees. Call or Contact our Workers’ Compensation Lawyers immediately to protect your claim, and your recovery.
If you have any additional questions about Missouri Compensation Laws, what you should do immediately following a work accident, or how an Attorney can help your claim, we have more information further down the page that may be relevant to your needs. If you need to speak with an Attorney immediately, call 866-599-2222.
Workers Compensation Attorney New Haven, MO
What if I’m forced to work with an injury?
Business want their workers back at their station as quickly as possible following an injury. When you are injured, they will use their HR department and on staff medical teams to convince you that you aren’t hurt. They want to try and get you to settle for less, and will use any methods they can to do so. Our Work Comp Lawyers in New Haven won’t allow your employer to cheat you out of the recovery, and financial compensation you are owed. If you’ve been injured, our Work Comp Firm advises that you take these steps to secure your recovery and defend your claim:
- Document your Injuries – See a physician you trust. Third party doctors will only have your health and your recovery in mind when diagnosing your injuries.
- Document All conversations with your Employer – You should document and record every conversation that you and your employer have about your work injury. Try and get all of the conversations on record. Paper trails can be used to protect you in the event that your employer tries to lie about a conversation.
- Document the Business’ Practices Regarding Injury – If your employer has a handbook that dictates what you are allowed during an injury, or what you are supposed to receive when you are hurt, make sure you notate all of those business practices.
- Document the Hours you are required to work while injured, and the tasks you are asked to do – If you’re forced to work while injured, document what you do, who the supervisor is, and how many hours you worked. This can be used against your employer.
The actions you take immediately following a workplace injury, and the actions your employer take are going to set the stage for your workers’ compensation claim. If you are being taken care of, and your employer is meeting 100% of your needs, then you may not need a lawyer. Not all businesses do right by their employees, and if your injuries aren’t being taken seriously, or your supervisor is trying to fire you to get rid of your workers’ compensation claim, contact our Work Comp Lawyers in New Haven immediately.
Workers’ Compensation Lawyer New Haven and Missouri
Our Lawyers will fight to ensure you get the care and recovery you deserve
Under Missouri Workers’ Compensation Laws, you are guaranteed certain rights and recoveries. Here is what your employer should provide you according to MO laws:
- Your medical care authorized and medical expenses paid by your employer.
- Two-thirds (⅔) of your average weekly wage while you cannot work.
- A lump sum (and tax-free) disability payment for permanent partial disability (PPD) or permanent total disability (PTD).
For more information on Missouri’s Workers’ Compensation Laws, here are the compiled statutues.
If you need to report an injury at work, or if you have further questions about the Missouri legal process that involves a workers’ compensation claim, our Workers’ Compensation Lawyers in New Haven can guide you through the process to ensure that everything is completed correctly.
Work Comp Lawyer New Haven
Protect your Workers’ Compensation Claim, and your Recovery
You deserve to recover from your injuries, and you deserve to do it without any hassles. You’re a hardworking employee. You don’t ask for handouts and you always give 100% at everything you do. You don’t deserve the way your employer is currently treating you. For all of your years of hard work, you should be taken care of. If you are denied the care you need and deserve, we can hold them accountable. Burger Law is a Workers’ Compensation Law Firm in New Haven that holds business accountable for the injuries they cause and has a proven record of exceptionalism in fighting for the rights of New Haven residents. When we take on your claim, we fight for your rights, and your recovery, and we won’t charge you any fees until we win your claim. To receive 100% of the care and financial compensation you deserve, speak with our New Haven Workers’ Compensation Lawyers as soon as possible.
- Personal Injury LawyerSt. Louis, MO Burger Law Fights for the Rights and Recoveries of those Injured by Reckless Acts Client testimonial of Daniel Scudder who discusses his work comp and civil claims and settlements. Daniel had prior injuries to...Continue Reading
- We settled a workers compensation case and an automobile accident for our client Daniel. Daniel was rear-ended on the highway at a high rate of speed when the other driver wasn’t paying attention to traffic ahead of her. Like...Continue Reading
- We recently settled a Workers’ Compensation claim that was a battle from the beginning. Our client Gregg was a long-time employee of James Mulligan Printing, Co. While lifting a stack of paper to put into a printing press, he...Continue Reading
- Our client Sandi was a long time manager of Circle K stores in our area. On Pearl Harbor Day 2016 she visited a store when she slipped and fell. An employee had mopped the area but did not use...Continue Reading
- $125,000 Worker’s Compensation Settlement for Permanent Disability We represented Tim G. in a Worker’s Compensation claim he made against St. Louis Community College. Tim was a groundskeeper for the College for many years, but became injured and developed Complex...Continue Reading
- $40,000 Worker’s Compensation Settlement for Foot and Hand Injury Our client Tim P. is an ex-Marine and construction worker. He was injured twice on the job in separate incidents. In one incident, a trailer fell on his foot causing...Continue Reading
- $32,500 Worker’s Compensation Settlement for Back and Foot Injury We represented Jonathan P. when he was injured twice on the job at Autozone. In one incident, he was carrying a heavy box of rotors to a delivery car and...Continue Reading
- Workers Comp Settlement We recently settled a shoulder surgery workers’ compensation case for $50,000. This was even more than my demand sent last summer. The client hurt his shoulder, had surgery and went back to work without restrictions. When...Continue Reading
- We represented Kelli in a Workers Compensation case for an injury she suffered at the Burning Man Festival in Blackrock City, Nevada. How did we win this claim in Missouri for a Burning Man volunteer? In 2014 Kelli attended...Continue Reading
- Gary Burger settled a case for a client who was injured when he pulled on a rope while working on a barge on the Mississippi river. We initially pursued the case as a Jones Act case, but were unsuccessful....Continue Reading
- In this case, Gary was able to net his client a large settlement despite difficulties created by the victim being injured on federal land. The defense team tried the case into federal court by using a statute, but Gary...Continue Reading
- Our client broke his wrist. The wrist is a complicated structure. When treating a broken wrist, special care must be taken to determine the type of break and its effect on the surrounding nerves and tissue. Our client had...Continue Reading