Workers Compensation Lawyer North St. Louis County, MO
Fighting for Injured Workers’ Compensation and Recovery.
An accident happened at work, and now you’re suffering from injuries that you didn’t ask for. Your employer wants you to take the blame, or settle for less than you need for a full recovery. Don’t do either. You don’t have to bend to their requests, and Missouri Workers’ Compensation Laws protect your rights and your recovery. Our Workers’ Compensation Lawyers in North St. Louis County will hold your employer accountable for 100% of your recovery, even if that means going to court.
Your injuries weren’t caused by any negligence on your part, but by your employers unsafe practices. You’ve shown up for work day and day out, and your employer should appreciate your loyalty and take care of your needs. Not all employers do right by their workers, unfortunately, . If you’re rights are being infringed upon, the Workers Compensation Lawyers of Burger Law can help. We are a Workers’ Compensation Law Firm in North St. Louis County that has experience fighting negligent employers and can protect you and your family’s rights. We are dedicated to your recovery, health, and peace of mind, not our fees. If we don’t win your workers compensation claim in North St. Louis County you won’t owe us any fees. Call or Contact our Workers’ Compensation Lawyers immediately to protect your claim, and your recovery.
If you have any additional questions about Missouri Compensation Laws, what you should do immediately following a work accident, or how an Attorney can help your claim, we have more information further down the page that may be relevant to your needs. If you need to speak with an Attorney immediately, call 866-599-2222.
Workers Compensation Attorney North St. Louis County, MO
What if I’m forced to work with an injury?
Business want their workers back at their station as quickly as possible following an injury. They will refer you to company friendly doctors or physicians who help them protect their bottom line. This is a bogus and underhanded tactic that larger employers use to skirt your workers’ compensation rights and recovery. Our Work Comp Lawyers in North St. Louis County know every tactic your employer will use to cheat you, and will fight for your rights every step of the way. If you’ve been injured, our Work Comp Firm advises that you take these steps to secure your recovery and defend your claim:
- Document your Injuries – Talk to your doctor, or a third party doctor. Multiple opinions will confirm your injuries, and set what is needed for your recovery.
- Document All conversations with your Employer – Documentation on any conversation you have regarding your injuries is incredibly important. Never have a conversation that isn’t recorded in writing. Paper trails can be used to protect you in the event that your employer tries to lie about a conversation.
- Document the Business’ Practices Regarding Injury – Your employer should have a documented practice regarding work injuries that you can reference to make sure it meets Missouri Laws, and that they are providing you with what is detailed in the manual.
- Document the Hours you are required to work while injured, and the tasks you are asked to do – You should never work when you are injured. If your employer forced you to work or lose your job, notate what you are required to do, the hours, the task, and who the supervisor was.
The actions you take immediately following a workplace injury, and whether or not your employer provides you with the care you need and deserve are going to set the stage for your claim. If they are working with you, and are providing for 100% of your needs as well as giving you financial compensation, then you may not need a lawyer, then you may not need a lawyer. This, unfortunately, isn’t always the case, and if your employer or supervisor is fighting against your claim, or you’ve been fired because of your injury and now your workers’ compensation claim is in jeopardy, contact our Work Comp Lawyers in North St. Louis County immediately.
Workers’ Compensation Lawyer North St. Louis County and Missouri
Our Lawyers will fight to ensure you get the care and recovery you deserve
According to MO Workers’ Comp statutes, you are entitled to certain rights and recoveries. Here is what your employer should provide you according to MO laws:
- Your medical care authorized and medical expenses paid by your employer.
- Two-thirds (⅔) of your average weekly wage while you cannot work.
- A lump sum (and tax-free) disability payment for permanent partial disability (PPD) or permanent total disability (PTD).
For more information on Missouri’s Workers’ Compensation Laws, here are the compiled statutes.
If you need to report an injury at work, or if you have further questions about the Missouri legal process that involves a workers’ compensation claim, our Workers’ Compensation Lawyers in North St. Louis County can guide you through the process to ensure that everything is completed correctly.
Work Comp Lawyer North St. Louis County
Protect your Workers’ Compensation Claim, and your Recovery
Your claim and your recovery need to be protected. You’re a hardworking employee. You show up on time, work your full shift, and you do your job with pride and dignity. The fact that your employer is now giving you a hard way to go is disgusting. Your employer should do the right thing and take care of you when you are hurt at work. If your employer tries to throw you out to save money, we can help. Burger Law is a Workers’ Compensation Law Firm in North St. Louis County that holds business accountable for the injuries they cause and has a proven record of exceptionalism in fighting for the rights of North St. Louis County residents. When we take on your claim, we fight for your rights, and your recovery, and we won’t charge you any fees until we win your claim. You deserve to receive 100% of the care and recovery you are owed, speak with our North St. Louis County Workers’ Compensation Lawyers as soon as possible.
- Personal Injury LawyerSt. Louis, MO Burger Law Fights for the Rights and Recoveries of those Injured by Reckless Acts Client testimonial of Daniel Scudder who discusses his work comp and civil claims and settlements. Daniel had prior injuries to...Continue Reading
- We settled a workers compensation case and an automobile accident for our client Daniel. Daniel was rear-ended on the highway at a high rate of speed when the other driver wasn’t paying attention to traffic ahead of her. Like...Continue Reading
- We recently settled a Workers’ Compensation claim that was a battle from the beginning. Our client Gregg was a long-time employee of James Mulligan Printing, Co. While lifting a stack of paper to put into a printing press, he...Continue Reading
- Our client Sandi was a long time manager of Circle K stores in our area. On Pearl Harbor Day 2016 she visited a store when she slipped and fell. An employee had mopped the area but did not use...Continue Reading
- $125,000 Worker’s Compensation Settlement for Permanent Disability We represented Tim G. in a Worker’s Compensation claim he made against St. Louis Community College. Tim was a groundskeeper for the College for many years, but became injured and developed Complex...Continue Reading
- $40,000 Worker’s Compensation Settlement for Foot and Hand Injury Our client Tim P. is an ex-Marine and construction worker. He was injured twice on the job in separate incidents. In one incident, a trailer fell on his foot causing...Continue Reading
- $32,500 Worker’s Compensation Settlement for Back and Foot Injury We represented Jonathan P. when he was injured twice on the job at Autozone. In one incident, he was carrying a heavy box of rotors to a delivery car and...Continue Reading
- Workers Comp Settlement We recently settled a shoulder surgery workers’ compensation case for $50,000. This was even more than my demand sent last summer. The client hurt his shoulder, had surgery and went back to work without restrictions. When...Continue Reading
- We represented Kelli in a Workers Compensation case for an injury she suffered at the Burning Man Festival in Blackrock City, Nevada. How did we win this claim in Missouri for a Burning Man volunteer? In 2014 Kelli attended...Continue Reading
- Gary Burger settled a case for a client who was injured when he pulled on a rope while working on a barge on the Mississippi river. We initially pursued the case as a Jones Act case, but were unsuccessful....Continue Reading
- In this case, Gary was able to net his client a large settlement despite difficulties created by the victim being injured on federal land. The defense team tried the case into federal court by using a statute, but Gary...Continue Reading
- Our client broke his wrist. The wrist is a complicated structure. When treating a broken wrist, special care must be taken to determine the type of break and its effect on the surrounding nerves and tissue. Our client had...Continue Reading