Workers Compensation Lawyer Pacific, MO
Fighting for Injured Workers' Compensation and Recovery.
You were hurt at work, and now your employer is trying to get you to either place the blame upon yourself, or take a smaller recovery package. Don't do either. They hurt you, and they owe you, and Missouri Workers' Compensation Laws protect your rights and your recovery. Our Workers' Compensation Lawyers in Pacific are prepared to fight your employer in court, if need be, to get you 100% of the care and rehabilitation you deserve.
You neither asked for nor wanted an injury, but because of a work requirement or practice, your hurt. Your employer should do the right thing and take care of your injuries and your needs. Some businesses find workers more expendable than others, sadly. If your being forced to accept a raw deal, the Workers Compensation Lawyers of Burger Law can help. We are a Workers' Compensation Law Firm in Pacific that is dedicated to fighting for the rights of Pacific families affected by work injuries. Our Firm is dedicated to fighting for you and your family, not our bottom line. If we don't win your workers compensation claim in Pacific you won't owe us any fees. Call or Contact our Workers' Compensation Lawyers immediately to protect your claim, and your recovery.
If you have any additional questions about Missouri Compensation Laws, what you should do immediately following a work accident, or how an Attorney can help your claim, we have more information further down the page that may be relevant to your needs. If you need to speak with an Attorney immediately, call 866-599-2222.
Workers Compensation Attorney Pacific, MO
What if I'm forced to work with an injury?
Employers expect productivity, and often push their workers to return to work after an injury as quickly as possible. They will want you to talk to company doctors who will downplay your injuries. This is a ridiculous tactic that many business use to cheat injured workers out of their compensation. Our Work Comp Lawyers in Pacific have fought these types of claims before, and we always hold companies responsible for the injuries they cause to their employees. If you've been injured, our Work Comp Firm advises that you take these steps to secure your recovery and defend your claim:
- Document your Injuries - Talk to your doctor, or a third party doctor. A third party doctor will have no connection to your employer, and won't be trying to protect their bottom line.
- Document All conversations with your Employer - Always record any conversation you have regarding your injuries. Try and get all of the conversations on record. The best way to do this is through email. A paper trail can help secure your claim.
- Document the Business' Practices Regarding Injury - Your employer should have a documented practice regarding work injuries that you can reference to make sure it meets Missouri Laws, and that they are providing you with what is detailed in the manual.
- Document the Hours you are required to work while injured, and the tasks you are asked to do - Any actions that your employer requires that you take while you are injured can be used against them in a workers compensation claim. Take note of everything.
The actions you take immediately following a workplace injury, and how your employer treats you can substantiate your claim. If you are being taken care of, and your employer is meeting 100% of your needs, then you may not need a lawyer. If your employer isn't providing for you, and they are dragging out your recovery, or your employer is trying to fire you to weaken your Workers' Compensation Claim, contact our Work Comp Lawyers in Pacific immediately.
Workers' Compensation Lawyer Pacific and Missouri
Our Lawyers will fight to ensure you get the care and recovery you deserve
According to MO Workers' Comp statutes, you are entitled to certain rights and recoveries. Here is what your employer should provide you according to MO laws:
- Your medical care authorized and medical expenses paid by your employer.
- Two-thirds (⅔) of your average weekly wage while you cannot work.
- A lump sum (and tax-free) disability payment for permanent partial disability (PPD) or permanent total disability (PTD).
For more information on Missouri's Workers' Compensation Laws, here are the compiled statutues.
If you need to report an injury at work, or if you have further questions about the Missouri legal process that involves a workers' compensation claim, our Workers' Compensation Lawyers in Pacific can guide you through the process to ensure that everything is completed correctly.
Work Comp Lawyer Pacific
Protect your Workers' Compensation Claim, and your Recovery
Your compensation and your physical and financial recovery can be assured. You're a hardworking employee. You complete the tasks you've been asked to, and you always give your job 100%. The fact that your employer is now giving you a hard way to go is disgusting. For all of your years of hard work, you should be taken care of. If you aren't being taken care of, we will fight for you every step of the way. Burger Law is a Workers' Compensation Law Firm in Pacific that takes workers' compensation claims seriously and diligently fights for the recoveries and compensation of Pacific residents. When we take on your claim, we fight for your rights, and your recovery, and we won't charge you any fees until we win your claim. If you want 100% of the recovery and settlement you are owed, speak with our Pacific Workers' Compensation Lawyers as soon as possible.