Workers Compensation Lawyer Park Hills, MO
Fighting for Injured Workers' Compensation and Recovery.
An accident happened at work, and now you're suffering from injuries that you didn't ask for. Your employer wants you to take the blame, or settle for less than you need for a full recovery. Don't do either. You don't owe your employer anything, and Missouri Workers' Compensation Laws protect your rights and your recovery. Our Workers' Compensation Lawyers in Park Hills will hold your employer accountable for 100% of your recovery, even if that means going to court.
You never asked to be injured or maimed, and you should not have to ask to be covered for injuries you aren't responsible for. You're a loyal employee who works hard, and they should take care of you. Sadly, not all employers value their workers. If you are being denied the recovery and compensation you deserve, the Workers Compensation Lawyers of Burger Law can help. We are a Workers' Compensation Law Firm in Park Hills that has experience fighting negligent employers and can protect you and your family's rights. Our team fights for you and your loved ones first and foremost. If we don't win your workers compensation claim in Park Hills you won't owe us any fees. Call or Contact our Workers' Compensation Lawyers immediately to protect your claim, and your recovery.
If you have any additional questions about Missouri Compensation Laws, what you should do immediately following a work accident, or how an Attorney can help your claim, we have more information further down the page that may be relevant to your needs. If you need to speak with an Attorney immediately, call 866-599-2222.
Workers Compensation Attorney Park Hills, MO
What if I'm forced to work with an injury?
Employers that care little for their employees health are going to push them to return to work as quickly as possible, or be fired. They will want you to talk to company doctors who will downplay your injuries. They want to try and get you to settle for less, and will use any methods they can to do so. Our Work Comp Lawyers in Park Hills will fight your employer if they refuse to pay for the injuries they caused to you. If you've been injured, our Work Comp Firm advises that you take these steps to secure your recovery and defend your claim:
- Document your Injuries - Always get multiple opinions. Multiple opinions will confirm your injuries, and set what is needed for your recovery.
- Document All conversations with your Employer - You should document and record every conversation that you and your employer have about your work injury. Never have a conversation that isn't recorded in writing. The best way to do this is through email. A paper trail can help secure your claim.
- Document the Business' Practices Regarding Injury - Your employer should have a documented practice regarding work injuries that you can reference to make sure it meets Missouri Laws, and that they are providing you with what is detailed in the manual.
- Document the Hours you are required to work while injured, and the tasks you are asked to do - If you were forced to work while injured, or you would lose your job, notate what you were required to do, if it further complicated your injury, and who required you to do the work.
The actions you take immediately following a workplace injury, and how your employer treats you can substantiate your claim. If they are working with you, and are providing for 100% of your needs as well as giving you financial compensation, then you may not need a lawyer, then you may not need a lawyer. If your employer isn't providing for you, and they are dragging out your recovery, or you've been fired because of your injury and now your workers' compensation claim is in jeopardy, contact our Work Comp Lawyers in Park Hills immediately.
Workers' Compensation Lawyer Park Hills and Missouri
Our Lawyers will fight to ensure you get the care and recovery you deserve
According to MO Workers' Comp statutes, you are entitled to certain rights and recoveries. Your rights and compensation include these benefits:
- Your medical care authorized and medical expenses paid by your employer.
- Two-thirds (⅔) of your average weekly wage while you cannot work.
- A lump sum (and tax-free) disability payment for permanent partial disability (PPD) or permanent total disability (PTD).
For more information on Missouri's Workers' Compensation Laws, here are the compiled statutes.
If you need to report an injury at work, or if you have further questions about the Missouri legal process that involves a workers' compensation claim, our Workers' Compensation Lawyers in Park Hills can guide you through the process to ensure that everything is completed correctly.
Work Comp Lawyer Park Hills
Protect your Workers' Compensation Claim, and your Recovery
Your compensation and your physical and financial recovery can be assured. You're a hardworking employee. You don't ask for handouts and you always give 100% at everything you do. The fact that your employer is now giving you a hard way to go is disgusting. Your employer should do the right thing and take care of you when you are hurt at work. If they refuse to provide you with the care you need, or they provide you with inadequate medical attention for your injuries, we can help. Burger Law is a Workers' Compensation Law Firm in Park Hills that takes workers' compensation claims seriously and diligently fights for the recoveries and compensation of Park Hills residents. When we take on your claim, we fight for your rights, and your recovery, and we won't charge you any fees until we win your claim. To receive 100% of the care and financial compensation you deserve, speak with our Park Hills Workers' Compensation Lawyers as soon as possible.