Workers Compensation Lawyer Perryville, MO
Fighting for Injured Workers’ Compensation and Recovery.
You’ve been injured while on the job, but your employer doesn’t want to accept responsibility for the accident, they want you to take the blame, or only ask for a percentage of the care you actually need. Don’t do either. You don’t owe your employer anything, and Missouri Workers’ Compensation Laws protect your rights and your recovery. Our Workers’ Compensation Lawyers in Perryville will hold your employer accountable for 100% of your recovery, even if that means going to court.
You never asked to be injured or maimed, and you should not have to ask to be covered for injuries you aren’t responsible for. You’ve shown up for work day and day out, and your employer should appreciate your loyalty and take care of your needs. Sadly, not all employers value their workers. If you need help fighting your workers’ compensation claim, the Workers Compensation Lawyers of Burger Law can help. We are a Workers’ Compensation Law Firm in Perryville that knows how devastating a work injury can be to an individual and a family. Our main goal is to provide you with the care you need. If we don’t win your workers compensation claim in Perryville you won’t owe us any fees. Call or Contact our Workers’ Compensation Lawyers immediately to protect your claim, and your recovery.
If you have any additional questions about Missouri Compensation Laws, what you should do immediately following a work accident, or how an Attorney can help your claim, we have more information further down the page that may be relevant to your needs. If you need to speak with an Attorney immediately, call 866-599-2222.
Workers Compensation Attorney Perryville, MO
What if I’m forced to work with an injury?
Employers that care little for their employees health are going to push them to return to work as quickly as possible, or be fired. When you are injured, they will use their HR department and on staff medical teams to convince you that you aren’t hurt. They want to try and get you to settle for less, and will use any methods they can to do so. Our Work Comp Lawyers in Perryville won’t allow your employer to get away with these underhanded tactics, and will make them pay for the damages they have caused you. If you’ve been injured, our Work Comp Firm advises that you take these steps to secure your recovery and defend your claim:
- Document your Injuries – Talk to your doctor, or a third party doctor. Multiple opinions will confirm your injuries, and set what is needed for your recovery.
- Document All conversations with your Employer – You should document and record every conversation that you and your employer have about your work injury. Even if the conversation is short, having a record of it will help your claim. If your employer tries to double back on what they promised you, you’ll have a record of the conversation.
- Document the Business’ Practices Regarding Injury – Your employer’s HR department should have a set method for dealing with work injuries. You can cross-examine the care you received compared to what the business’ practices say you are owed.
- Document the Hours you are required to work while injured, and the tasks you are asked to do – Any actions that your employer requires that you take while you are injured can be used against them in a workers compensation claim. Take note of everything.
The actions you take immediately following a workplace injury, and what your employer does and doesn’t provide you with can determine your claim. If they are working with you, and are providing for 100% of your needs as well as giving you financial compensation, then you may not need a lawyer, then you may not need a lawyer. If this isn’t the case, and you are being penalized for your injury, or you’ve been fired because of your injury and now your workers’ compensation claim is in jeopardy, contact our Work Comp Lawyers in Perryville immediately.
Workers’ Compensation Lawyer Perryville and Missouri
Our Lawyers will fight to ensure you get the care and recovery you deserve
According to MO Workers’ Comp statutes, you are entitled to certain rights and recoveries. Here is a quick breakdown of what your employer owes you, by law:
- Your medical care authorized and medical expenses paid by your employer.
- Two-thirds (⅔) of your average weekly wage while you cannot work.
- A lump sum (and tax-free) disability payment for permanent partial disability (PPD) or permanent total disability (PTD).
For more information on Missouri’s Workers’ Compensation Laws, here are the compiled statutes.
If you need to report an injury at work, or if you have further questions about the Missouri legal process that involves a workers’ compensation claim, our Workers’ Compensation Lawyers in Perryville can guide you through the process to ensure that everything is completed correctly.
Work Comp Lawyer Perryville
Protect your Workers’ Compensation Claim, and your Recovery
Your compensation and your physical and financial recovery can be assured. You’re a hardworking employee. You’ve given your employer your blood and sweat, and have been a model employee. You don’t deserve the way your employer is currently treating you. You’ve worked hard for them and you don’t deserve the way you are being treated. If they don’t do right by you, you have options. Burger Law is a Workers’ Compensation Law Firm in Perryville that holds business accountable for the injuries they cause and has a proven record of exceptionalism in fighting for the rights of Perryville residents. When we take on your claim, we fight for your rights, and your recovery, and we won’t charge you any fees until we win your claim. To get the care and recovery you are owed, speak with our Perryville Workers’ Compensation Lawyers as soon as possible.
- Personal Injury LawyerSt. Louis, MO Burger Law Fights for the Rights and Recoveries of those Injured by Reckless Acts Client testimonial of Daniel Scudder who discusses his work comp and civil claims and settlements. Daniel had prior injuries to...Continue Reading
- We settled a workers compensation case and an automobile accident for our client Daniel. Daniel was rear-ended on the highway at a high rate of speed when the other driver wasn’t paying attention to traffic ahead of her. Like...Continue Reading
- We recently settled a Workers’ Compensation claim that was a battle from the beginning. Our client Gregg was a long-time employee of James Mulligan Printing, Co. While lifting a stack of paper to put into a printing press, he...Continue Reading
- Our client Sandi was a long time manager of Circle K stores in our area. On Pearl Harbor Day 2016 she visited a store when she slipped and fell. An employee had mopped the area but did not use...Continue Reading
- $125,000 Worker’s Compensation Settlement for Permanent Disability We represented Tim G. in a Worker’s Compensation claim he made against St. Louis Community College. Tim was a groundskeeper for the College for many years, but became injured and developed Complex...Continue Reading
- $40,000 Worker’s Compensation Settlement for Foot and Hand Injury Our client Tim P. is an ex-Marine and construction worker. He was injured twice on the job in separate incidents. In one incident, a trailer fell on his foot causing...Continue Reading
- $32,500 Worker’s Compensation Settlement for Back and Foot Injury We represented Jonathan P. when he was injured twice on the job at Autozone. In one incident, he was carrying a heavy box of rotors to a delivery car and...Continue Reading
- Workers Comp Settlement We recently settled a shoulder surgery workers’ compensation case for $50,000. This was even more than my demand sent last summer. The client hurt his shoulder, had surgery and went back to work without restrictions. When...Continue Reading
- We represented Kelli in a Workers Compensation case for an injury she suffered at the Burning Man Festival in Blackrock City, Nevada. How did we win this claim in Missouri for a Burning Man volunteer? In 2014 Kelli attended...Continue Reading
- Gary Burger settled a case for a client who was injured when he pulled on a rope while working on a barge on the Mississippi river. We initially pursued the case as a Jones Act case, but were unsuccessful....Continue Reading
- In this case, Gary was able to net his client a large settlement despite difficulties created by the victim being injured on federal land. The defense team tried the case into federal court by using a statute, but Gary...Continue Reading
- Our client broke his wrist. The wrist is a complicated structure. When treating a broken wrist, special care must be taken to determine the type of break and its effect on the surrounding nerves and tissue. Our client had...Continue Reading