Workers Compensation Lawyer Phelps County, MO
Fighting for Injured Workers' Compensation and Recovery.
You've been injured while on the job, but your employer doesn't want to accept responsibility for the accident, they want you to take the blame, or only ask for a percentage of the care you actually need. Don't do either. Your health should be your only priority, and Missouri Workers' Compensation Laws protect your rights and your recovery. Our Workers' Compensation Lawyers in Phelps County will fight for your rights and make sure that you get 100% of the care and rehabilitation you need.
You were injured through no fault of your own. Your employer should take responsibility for their actions and see to your needs. Not all employers do right by their workers, unfortunately, . If your employer is treating you unfairly, the Workers Compensation Lawyers of Burger Law can help. We are a Workers' Compensation Law Firm in Phelps County that is dedicated to fighting for the rights of Phelps County families affected by work injuries. We are dedicated to your recovery, health, and peace of mind, not our fees. If we don't win your workers compensation claim in Phelps County you won't owe us any fees. Call or Contact our Workers' Compensation Lawyers immediately to protect your claim, and your recovery.
If you have any additional questions about Missouri Compensation Laws, what you should do immediately following a work accident, or how an Attorney can help your claim, we have more information further down the page that may be relevant to your needs. If you need to speak with an Attorney immediately, call 866-599-2222.
Workers Compensation Attorney Phelps County, MO
What if I'm forced to work with an injury?
Employers that care little for their employees health are going to push them to return to work as quickly as possible, or be fired. They will want you to talk to company doctors who will downplay your injuries. This is an attempt to cheat you out of your rights, and your compensation. Our Work Comp Lawyers in Phelps County know every tactic your employer will use to cheat you, and will fight for your rights every step of the way. If you've been injured, our Work Comp Firm advises that you take these steps to secure your recovery and defend your claim:
- Document your Injuries - Speak with more than one doctor. They won't be connected to your employer and will only be interested in providing you with the care you need. Have this doctor diagnose all of your injuries.
- Document All conversations with your Employer - You should document and record every conversation that you and your employer have about your work injury. Try and get all of the conversations on record. If your employer tries to double back on what they promised you, you'll have a record of the conversation.
- Document the Business' Practices Regarding Injury - The business that you work for should have procedures regarding work injuries, how they should be dealt with, and who to inform when an injury happens. Notate the care you received, vs. what they were supposed to provide you with.
- Document the Hours you are required to work while injured, and the tasks you are asked to do - You should never work when you are injured. If your employer forced you to work or lose your job, notate what you are required to do, the hours, the task, and who the supervisor was.
The actions you take immediately following a workplace injury, and what your employer does and doesn't provide you with can determine your claim. If your employer has treated your injuries seriously, and all of your medical care and finances are being met, then you may not need a lawyer. This, unfortunately, isn't always the case, and if your employer or supervisor is fighting against your claim, or your employer is trying to fire you to weaken your Workers' Compensation Claim, contact our Work Comp Lawyers in Phelps County immediately.
Workers' Compensation Lawyer Phelps County and Missouri
Our Lawyers will fight to ensure you get the care and recovery you deserve
According to MO Workers' Comp statutes, you are entitled to certain rights and recoveries. You are entitled to these recoveries:
- Your medical care authorized and medical expenses paid by your employer.
- Two-thirds (⅔) of your average weekly wage while you cannot work.
- A lump sum (and tax-free) disability payment for permanent partial disability (PPD) or permanent total disability (PTD).
For more information on Missouri's Workers' Compensation Laws, here are the compiled statutes.
If you need to report an injury at work, or if you have further questions about the Missouri legal process that involves a workers' compensation claim, our Workers' Compensation Lawyers in Phelps County can guide you through the process to ensure that everything is completed correctly.
Work Comp Lawyer Phelps County
Protect your Workers' Compensation Claim, and your Recovery
Your claim and your recovery need to be protected. You're a hardworking employee. You complete the tasks you've been asked to, and you always give your job 100%. You don't deserve the way your employer is currently treating you. You've worked hard for them and you don't deserve the way you are being treated. If you are denied the care you need and deserve, we can hold them accountable. Burger Law is a Workers' Compensation Law Firm in Phelps County that has a proven track record of successfully fighting for the rights of Phelps County residents. When we take on your claim, we fight for your rights, and your recovery, and we won't charge you any fees until we win your claim. You deserve to receive 100% of the care and recovery you are owed, speak with our Phelps County Workers' Compensation Lawyers as soon as possible.