Workers Compensation Lawyer Pleasant Hill, MO
Fighting for Injured Workers' Compensation and Recovery.
You were hurt at work, and now your employer is trying to get you to either place the blame upon yourself, or only ask for a percentage of the care you actually need. Don't do either. Your health should be your only priority, and Missouri Workers' Compensation Laws protect your rights and your recovery. Our Workers' Compensation Lawyers in Pleasant Hill will fight aggressively for 100% of your needs and your compensation, regardless of what it takes.
Your injuries weren't caused by any negligence on your part, but by your employers unsafe practices. You were hurt on the job, and your employer should cover your medical needs. Some businesses, however, don't care about the welfare of their employees. If your being forced to accept a raw deal, the Workers Compensation Lawyers of Burger Law can help. We are a Workers' Compensation Law Firm in Pleasant Hill that knows how devastating a work injury can be to an individual and a family. Our Firm is dedicated to fighting for you and your family, not our bottom line. If we don't win your workers compensation claim in Pleasant Hill you won't owe us any fees. Call or Contact our Workers' Compensation Lawyers immediately to protect your claim, and your recovery.
If you have any additional questions about Missouri Compensation Laws, what you should do immediately following a work accident, or how an Attorney can help your claim, we have more information further down the page that may be relevant to your needs. If you need to speak with an Attorney immediately, call 866-599-2222.
Workers Compensation Attorney Pleasant Hill, MO
What if I'm forced to work with an injury?
Negligent Employers will often require their workers to return to work as quickly as possible following an injury. They will want you to talk to company doctors who will downplay your injuries. This is an attempt to cheat you out of your rights, and your compensation. Our Work Comp Lawyers in Pleasant Hill won't allow your employer to get away with these underhanded tactics, and will make them pay for the damages they have caused you. If you've been injured, our Work Comp Firm advises that you take these steps to secure your recovery and defend your claim:
- Document your Injuries - Always speak with a third party doctor. Outside doctors will tell you exactly how severe your injuries are, and what you need to fully recover.
- Document All conversations with your Employer - Record all conversation regarding your injury that you have with your employer. Even if the conversation is short, having a record of it will help your claim. Paper trails can be used to protect you in the event that your employer tries to lie about a conversation.
- Document the Business' Practices Regarding Injury - If your employer has a handbook that dictates what you are allowed during an injury, or what you are supposed to receive when you are hurt, make sure you notate all of those business practices.
- Document the Hours you are required to work while injured, and the tasks you are asked to do - You should never work when you are injured. If your employer forced you to work or lose your job, notate what you are required to do, the hours, the task, and who the supervisor was.
The actions you take immediately following a workplace injury, and what your employer does and doesn't provide you with can determine your claim. If they are working with you, and are providing for 100% of your needs as well as giving you financial compensation, then you may not need a lawyer, then you may not need a lawyer. If your employer isn't providing for you, and they are dragging out your recovery, or you've been fired because of your injury and now your workers' compensation claim is in jeopardy, contact our Work Comp Lawyers in Pleasant Hill immediately.
Workers' Compensation Lawyer Pleasant Hill and Missouri
Our Lawyers will fight to ensure you get the care and recovery you deserve
According to MO Workers' Comp statutes, you are entitled to certain rights and recoveries. You are entitled to these recoveries:
- Your medical care authorized and medical expenses paid by your employer.
- Two-thirds (⅔) of your average weekly wage while you cannot work.
- A lump sum (and tax-free) disability payment for permanent partial disability (PPD) or permanent total disability (PTD).
For more information on Missouri's Workers' Compensation Laws, here are the compiled statutues.
If you need to report an injury at work, or if you have further questions about the Missouri legal process that involves a workers' compensation claim, our Workers' Compensation Lawyers in Pleasant Hill can guide you through the process to ensure that everything is completed correctly.
Work Comp Lawyer Pleasant Hill
Protect your Workers' Compensation Claim, and your Recovery
You deserve to recover from your injuries, and you deserve to do it without any hassles. You're a hardworking employee. You show up on time, work your full shift, and you do your job with pride and dignity. The fact that your employer is now giving you a hard way to go is disgusting. Your employer should do the right thing and take care of you when you are hurt at work. If you aren't being taken care of, we will fight for you every step of the way. Burger Law is a Workers' Compensation Law Firm in Pleasant Hill that successfully fights for and defends the rights of Pleasant Hill residents. When we take on your claim, we fight for your rights, and your recovery, and we won't charge you any fees until we win your claim. To get the care and recovery you are owed, speak with our Pleasant Hill Workers' Compensation Lawyers as soon as possible.