Workers Compensation Lawyer Rolla, MO
Fighting for Injured Workers' Compensation and Recovery.
You've been injured while on the job, but your employer doesn't want to accept responsibility for the accident, they want you to take the blame, or take a smaller recovery package. Don't do either. Your full recovery is more important than their bottom line, and Missouri Workers' Compensation Laws protect your rights and your recovery. Our Workers' Compensation Lawyers in Rolla are prepared to fight your employer in court, if need be, to get you 100% of the care and rehabilitation you deserve.
You were injured through no fault of your own. Your employer should do the right thing and take care of your injuries and your needs. Some businesses find workers more expendable than others, sadly. If you need help fighting your workers' compensation claim, the Workers Compensation Lawyers of Burger Law can help. We are a Workers' Compensation Law Firm in Rolla that knows how devastating a work injury can be to an individual and a family. Our Firm is dedicated to fighting for you and your family, not our bottom line. If we don't win your workers compensation claim in Rolla you won't owe us any fees. Call or Contact our Workers' Compensation Lawyers immediately to protect your claim, and your recovery.
If you have any additional questions about Missouri Compensation Laws, what you should do immediately following a work accident, or how an Attorney can help your claim, we have more information further down the page that may be relevant to your needs. If you need to speak with an Attorney immediately, call 866-599-2222.
Workers Compensation Attorney Rolla, MO
What if I'm forced to work with an injury?
Business want their workers back at their station as quickly as possible following an injury. When you are injured, they will use their HR department and on staff medical teams to convince you that you aren't hurt. This is a ridiculous tactic that many business use to cheat injured workers out of their compensation. Our Work Comp Lawyers in Rolla have fought these types of claims before, and we always hold companies responsible for the injuries they cause to their employees. If you've been injured, our Work Comp Firm advises that you take these steps to secure your recovery and defend your claim:
- Document your Injuries - Always speak with a third party doctor. Third party doctors will only have your health and your recovery in mind when diagnosing your injuries.
- Document All conversations with your Employer - You should document and record every conversation that you and your employer have about your work injury. Never have a conversation that isn't recorded in writing. Recorded conversation protect you and your recovery.
- Document the Business' Practices Regarding Injury - Your employer should have a documented practice regarding work injuries that you can reference to make sure it meets Missouri Laws, and that they are providing you with what is detailed in the manual.
- Document the Hours you are required to work while injured, and the tasks you are asked to do - Any actions that your employer requires that you take while you are injured can be used against them in a workers compensation claim. Take note of everything.
The actions you take immediately following a workplace injury, and how your employer treats you can substantiate your claim. If you are being taken care of, and your employer is meeting 100% of your needs, then you may not need a lawyer. Not all businesses do right by their employees, and if your injuries aren't being taken seriously, or your employer is trying unjustly fire you to protect themselves, contact our Work Comp Lawyers in Rolla immediately.
Workers' Compensation Lawyer Rolla and Missouri
Our Lawyers will fight to ensure you get the care and recovery you deserve
Under Missouri Workers' Compensation Laws, you are guaranteed certain rights and recoveries. You are owed these benefits under Missouri Laws:
- Your medical care authorized and medical expenses paid by your employer.
- Two-thirds (⅔) of your average weekly wage while you cannot work.
- A lump sum (and tax-free) disability payment for permanent partial disability (PPD) or permanent total disability (PTD).
For more information on Missouri's Workers' Compensation Laws, here are the compiled statutes.
If you need to report an injury at work, or if you have further questions about the Missouri legal process that involves a workers' compensation claim, our Workers' Compensation Lawyers in Rolla can guide you through the process to ensure that everything is completed correctly.
Work Comp Lawyer Rolla
Protect your Workers' Compensation Claim, and your Recovery
Your compensation and your physical and financial recovery can be assured. You're a hardworking employee. You don't ask for handouts and you always give 100% at everything you do. You don't deserve the way your employer is currently treating you. For all of your years of hard work, you should be taken care of. If your employer tries to throw you out to save money, we can help. Burger Law is a Workers' Compensation Law Firm in Rolla that successfully fights for and defends the rights of Rolla residents. When we take on your claim, we fight for your rights, and your recovery, and we won't charge you any fees until we win your claim. To get the care and recovery you are owed, speak with our Rolla Workers' Compensation Lawyers as soon as possible.