Workers Compensation Lawyer South St. Louis County, MO
Fighting for Injured Workers' Compensation and Recovery.
You were hurt at work, and now your employer is trying to get you to either place the blame upon yourself, or only get medical partial medical care instead of the full amount you need. Don't do either. Your full recovery is more important than their bottom line, and Missouri Workers' Compensation Laws protect your rights and your recovery. Our Workers' Compensation Lawyers in South St. Louis County will fight for your rights and make sure that you get 100% of the care and rehabilitation you need.
You were injured through no fault of your own. You're a loyal employee who works hard, and they should take care of you. Sadly, not all employers value their workers. If you are being denied the recovery and compensation you deserve, the Workers Compensation Lawyers of Burger Law can help. We are a Workers' Compensation Law Firm in South St. Louis County that is dedicated to fighting for the rights of South St. Louis County families affected by work injuries. We fight for the recovery of our clients, not to line our own pockets. If we don't win your workers compensation claim in South St. Louis County you won't owe us any fees. Call or Contact our Workers' Compensation Lawyers immediately to protect your claim, and your recovery.
If you have any additional questions about Missouri Compensation Laws, what you should do immediately following a work accident, or how an Attorney can help your claim, we have more information further down the page that may be relevant to your needs. If you need to speak with an Attorney immediately, call 866-599-2222.
Workers Compensation Attorney South St. Louis County, MO
What if I'm forced to work with an injury?
Business want their workers back at their station as quickly as possible following an injury. When you are injured, they will use their HR department and on staff medical teams to convince you that you aren't hurt. They want to try and get you to settle for less, and will use any methods they can to do so. Our Work Comp Lawyers in South St. Louis County won't allow your employer to get away with these underhanded tactics, and will make them pay for the damages they have caused you. If you've been injured, our Work Comp Firm advises that you take these steps to secure your recovery and defend your claim:
- Document your Injuries - Always speak with a third party doctor. Outside doctors will tell you exactly how severe your injuries are, and what you need to fully recover.
- Document All conversations with your Employer - Always record any conversation you have regarding your injuries. Try and get all of the conversations on record. Recorded conversation protect you and your recovery.
- Document the Business' Practices Regarding Injury - Your employer's HR department should have a set method for dealing with work injuries. You can cross-examine the care you received compared to what the business' practices say you are owed.
- Document the Hours you are required to work while injured, and the tasks you are asked to do - If you were forced to work while injured, or you would lose your job, notate what you were required to do, if it further complicated your injury, and who required you to do the work.
The actions you take immediately following a workplace injury, and what your employer does and doesn't provide you with can determine your claim. If your employer does right by you, and provides for your care as well as taking care of you financially, then you may not need a lawyer. If this isn't the case, and you are being penalized for your injury, or you've been fired because of your injury and now your workers' compensation claim is in jeopardy, contact our Work Comp Lawyers in South St. Louis County immediately.
Workers' Compensation Lawyer South St. Louis County and Missouri
Our Lawyers will fight to ensure you get the care and recovery you deserve
Under Missouri Workers' Compensation Laws, you are guaranteed certain rights and recoveries. Here is what your employer should provide you according to MO laws:
- Your medical care authorized and medical expenses paid by your employer.
- Two-thirds (⅔) of your average weekly wage while you cannot work.
- A lump sum (and tax-free) disability payment for permanent partial disability (PPD) or permanent total disability (PTD).
For more information on Missouri's Workers' Compensation Laws, here are the compiled statutes.
If you need to report an injury at work, or if you have further questions about the Missouri legal process that involves a workers' compensation claim, our Workers' Compensation Lawyers in South St. Louis County can guide you through the process to ensure that everything is completed correctly.
Work Comp Lawyer South St. Louis County
Protect your Workers' Compensation Claim, and your Recovery
You deserve to recover from your injuries, and you deserve to do it without any hassles. You're a hardworking employee. You show up on time, work your full shift, and you do your job with pride and dignity. You shouldn't have to fight to get the care and recovery you are owed. You've worked hard for them and you don't deserve the way you are being treated. If they don't do right by you, you have options. Burger Law is a Workers' Compensation Law Firm in South St. Louis County that takes workers' compensation claims seriously and diligently fights for the recoveries and compensation of South St. Louis County residents. When we take on your claim, we fight for your rights, and your recovery, and we won't charge you any fees until we win your claim. You deserve to receive 100% of the care and recovery you are owed, speak with our South St. Louis County Workers' Compensation Lawyers as soon as possible.