Workers Compensation Lawyer St. Peters, MO
Fighting for Injured Workers’ Compensation and Recovery.
You’ve been injured while on the job, but your employer doesn’t want to accept responsibility for the accident, they want you to take the blame, or only get medical partial medical care instead of the full amount you need. Don’t do either. They hurt you, and they owe you, and Missouri Workers’ Compensation Laws protect your rights and your recovery. Our Workers’ Compensation Lawyers in St. Peters are prepared to fight your employer in court, if need be, to get you 100% of the care and rehabilitation you deserve.
You never asked to be injured or maimed, and you should not have to ask to be covered for injuries you aren’t responsible for. You were hurt on the job, and your employer should cover your medical needs. Some businesses find workers more expendable than others, sadly. If your being forced to accept a raw deal, the Workers Compensation Lawyers of Burger Law can help. We are a Workers’ Compensation Law Firm in St. Peters that is dedicated to fighting for the rights of St. Peters families affected by work injuries. We are dedicated to your recovery, health, and peace of mind, not our fees. If we don’t win your workers compensation claim in St. Peters you won’t owe us any fees. Call or Contact our Workers’ Compensation Lawyers immediately to protect your claim, and your recovery.
If you have any additional questions about Missouri Compensation Laws, what you should do immediately following a work accident, or how an Attorney can help your claim, we have more information further down the page that may be relevant to your needs. If you need to speak with an Attorney immediately, call 866-599-2222.
Workers Compensation Attorney St. Peters, MO
What if I’m forced to work with an injury?
Business want their workers back at their station as quickly as possible following an injury. These types of employers will often have nurses or doctors on staff who will convince you that your injuries are minor and that you don’t need to seek outside medical opinions on your injuries. This is a bogus and underhanded tactic that larger employers use to skirt your workers’ compensation rights and recovery. Our Work Comp Lawyers in St. Peters won’t allow your employer to cheat you out of the recovery, and financial compensation you are owed. If you’ve been injured, our Work Comp Firm advises that you take these steps to secure your recovery and defend your claim:
- Document your Injuries – Always speak with a third party doctor. Outside doctors will tell you exactly how severe your injuries are, and what you need to fully recover.
- Document All conversations with your Employer – Always record any conversation you have regarding your injuries. Always, always speak through a recordable forum. The best way to do this is through email. A paper trail can help secure your claim.
- Document the Business’ Practices Regarding Injury – If your employer has a handbook that dictates what you are allowed during an injury, or what you are supposed to receive when you are hurt, make sure you notate all of those business practices.
- Document the Hours you are required to work while injured, and the tasks you are asked to do – You should never work when you are injured. If your employer forced you to work or lose your job, notate what you are required to do, the hours, the task, and who the supervisor was.
The actions you take immediately following a workplace injury, and how your employer treats you can substantiate your claim. If they are working with you, and are providing for 100% of your needs as well as giving you financial compensation, then you may not need a lawyer, then you may not need a lawyer. Not all businesses do right by their employees, and if your injuries aren’t being taken seriously, or your employer is trying unjustly fire you to protect themselves, contact our Work Comp Lawyers in St. Peters immediately.
Workers’ Compensation Lawyer St. Peters and Missouri
Our Lawyers will fight to ensure you get the care and recovery you deserve
Missouri Laws provide for your rights, and recovery, and you are entitled to certain rights and recoveries. You are owed these benefits under Missouri Laws:
- Your medical care authorized and medical expenses paid by your employer.
- Two-thirds (⅔) of your average weekly wage while you cannot work.
- A lump sum (and tax-free) disability payment for permanent partial disability (PPD) or permanent total disability (PTD).
For more information on Missouri’s Workers’ Compensation Laws, here are the compiled statutes.
If you need to report an injury at work, or if you have further questions about the Missouri legal process that involves a workers’ compensation claim, our Workers’ Compensation Lawyers in St. Peters can guide you through the process to ensure that everything is completed correctly.
Work Comp Lawyer St. Peters
Protect your Workers’ Compensation Claim, and your Recovery
Your rehabilitation and your family’s financial security can be safeguarded. You’re a hardworking employee. You don’t ask for handouts and you always give 100% at everything you do. You shouldn’t have to fight to get the care and recovery you are owed. Your employer should do as they promised, and provide for all of your needs, both physical and financial. If they refuse to provide you with the care you need, or they provide you with inadequate medical attention for your injuries, we can help. Burger Law is a Workers’ Compensation Law Firm in St. Peters that has a proven track record of successfully fighting for the rights of St. Peters residents. When we take on your claim, we fight for your rights, and your recovery, and we won’t charge you any fees until we win your claim. To receive 100% of the care and financial compensation you deserve, speak with our St. Peters Workers’ Compensation Lawyers as soon as possible.
- Personal Injury LawyerSt. Louis, MO Burger Law Fights for the Rights and Recoveries of those Injured by Reckless Acts Client testimonial of Daniel Scudder who discusses his work comp and civil claims and settlements. Daniel had prior injuries to...Continue Reading
- We settled a workers compensation case and an automobile accident for our client Daniel. Daniel was rear-ended on the highway at a high rate of speed when the other driver wasn’t paying attention to traffic ahead of her. Like...Continue Reading
- We recently settled a Workers’ Compensation claim that was a battle from the beginning. Our client Gregg was a long-time employee of James Mulligan Printing, Co. While lifting a stack of paper to put into a printing press, he...Continue Reading
- Our client Sandi was a long time manager of Circle K stores in our area. On Pearl Harbor Day 2016 she visited a store when she slipped and fell. An employee had mopped the area but did not use...Continue Reading
- $125,000 Worker’s Compensation Settlement for Permanent Disability We represented Tim G. in a Worker’s Compensation claim he made against St. Louis Community College. Tim was a groundskeeper for the College for many years, but became injured and developed Complex...Continue Reading
- $40,000 Worker’s Compensation Settlement for Foot and Hand Injury Our client Tim P. is an ex-Marine and construction worker. He was injured twice on the job in separate incidents. In one incident, a trailer fell on his foot causing...Continue Reading
- $32,500 Worker’s Compensation Settlement for Back and Foot Injury We represented Jonathan P. when he was injured twice on the job at Autozone. In one incident, he was carrying a heavy box of rotors to a delivery car and...Continue Reading
- Workers Comp Settlement We recently settled a shoulder surgery workers’ compensation case for $50,000. This was even more than my demand sent last summer. The client hurt his shoulder, had surgery and went back to work without restrictions. When...Continue Reading
- We represented Kelli in a Workers Compensation case for an injury she suffered at the Burning Man Festival in Blackrock City, Nevada. How did we win this claim in Missouri for a Burning Man volunteer? In 2014 Kelli attended...Continue Reading
- Gary Burger settled a case for a client who was injured when he pulled on a rope while working on a barge on the Mississippi river. We initially pursued the case as a Jones Act case, but were unsuccessful....Continue Reading
- In this case, Gary was able to net his client a large settlement despite difficulties created by the victim being injured on federal land. The defense team tried the case into federal court by using a statute, but Gary...Continue Reading
- Our client broke his wrist. The wrist is a complicated structure. When treating a broken wrist, special care must be taken to determine the type of break and its effect on the surrounding nerves and tissue. Our client had...Continue Reading