Workers Compensation Lawyer Ste. Genevieve County, MO
Fighting for Injured Workers' Compensation and Recovery.
You're hurt and need help, but your employer wants you to take responsibility for the accident, or take a smaller recovery package. Don't do either. Your health should be your only priority, and Missouri Workers' Compensation Laws protect your rights and your recovery. Our Workers' Compensation Lawyers in Ste. Genevieve County will fight aggressively for 100% of your needs and your compensation, regardless of what it takes.
You neither asked for nor wanted an injury, but because of a work requirement or practice, your hurt. Your employer should take responsibility for their actions and see to your needs. Not all employers do right by their workers, unfortunately, . If you're rights are being infringed upon, the Workers Compensation Lawyers of Burger Law can help. We are a Workers' Compensation Law Firm in Ste. Genevieve County that fights for the rights and recoveries of families devastated by work injuries. We fight for the recovery of our clients, not to line our own pockets. If we don't win your workers compensation claim in Ste. Genevieve County you won't owe us any fees. Call or Contact our Workers' Compensation Lawyers immediately to protect your claim, and your recovery.
If you have any additional questions about Missouri Compensation Laws, what you should do immediately following a work accident, or how an Attorney can help your claim, we have more information further down the page that may be relevant to your needs. If you need to speak with an Attorney immediately, call 866-599-2222.
Workers Compensation Attorney Ste. Genevieve County, MO
What if I'm forced to work with an injury?
Negligent Employers will often require their workers to return to work as quickly as possible following an injury. They will refer you to company friendly doctors or physicians who help them protect their bottom line. This is an attempt to cheat you out of your rights, and your compensation. Our Work Comp Lawyers in Ste. Genevieve County won't allow your employer to cheat you out of the recovery, and financial compensation you are owed. If you've been injured, our Work Comp Firm advises that you take these steps to secure your recovery and defend your claim:
- Document your Injuries - Talk to your doctor, or a third party doctor. Third party doctors will only have your health and your recovery in mind when diagnosing your injuries.
- Document All conversations with your Employer - Documentation of every conversation you have creates a paper trail that can be used to substantiate your claim. Try and get all of the conversations on record. Paper trails can be used to protect you in the event that your employer tries to lie about a conversation.
- Document the Business' Practices Regarding Injury - If your employer has a handbook that dictates what you are allowed during an injury, or what you are supposed to receive when you are hurt, make sure you notate all of those business practices.
- Document the Hours you are required to work while injured, and the tasks you are asked to do - If you were forced to work while injured, or you would lose your job, notate what you were required to do, if it further complicated your injury, and who required you to do the work.
The actions you take immediately following a workplace injury, and how your employer treats you can substantiate your claim. If you are being taken care of, and your employer is meeting 100% of your needs, then you may not need a lawyer. This, unfortunately, isn't always the case, and if your employer or supervisor is fighting against your claim, or your employer is trying to fire you to weaken your Workers' Compensation Claim, contact our Work Comp Lawyers in Ste. Genevieve County immediately.
Workers' Compensation Lawyer Ste. Genevieve County and Missouri
Our Lawyers will fight to ensure you get the care and recovery you deserve
Missouri Laws provide for your rights, and recovery, and you are entitled to certain rights and recoveries. Here is a quick breakdown of what your employer owes you, by law:
- Your medical care authorized and medical expenses paid by your employer.
- Two-thirds (⅔) of your average weekly wage while you cannot work.
- A lump sum (and tax-free) disability payment for permanent partial disability (PPD) or permanent total disability (PTD).
For more information on Missouri's Workers' Compensation Laws, here are the compiled statutes.
If you need to report an injury at work, or if you have further questions about the Missouri legal process that involves a workers' compensation claim, our Workers' Compensation Lawyers in Ste. Genevieve County can guide you through the process to ensure that everything is completed correctly.
Work Comp Lawyer Ste. Genevieve County
Protect your Workers' Compensation Claim, and your Recovery
Your claim and your recovery need to be protected. You're a hardworking employee. You show up on time, work your full shift, and you do your job with pride and dignity. To have to fight your employer for what you deserve is unthinkable. Your employer should do as they promised, and provide for all of your needs, both physical and financial. If your employer tries to throw you out to save money, we can help. Burger Law is a Workers' Compensation Law Firm in Ste. Genevieve County that has a proven track record of successfully fighting for the rights of Ste. Genevieve County residents. When we take on your claim, we fight for your rights, and your recovery, and we won't charge you any fees until we win your claim. To receive 100% of the care and financial compensation you deserve, speak with our Ste. Genevieve County Workers' Compensation Lawyers as soon as possible.