Workers Compensation Lawyer Ste. Genevieve, MO
Fighting for Injured Workers' Compensation and Recovery.
You've been injured while on the job, but your employer doesn't want to accept responsibility for the accident, they want you to take the blame, or take a smaller recovery package. Don't do either. They hurt you, and they owe you, and Missouri Workers' Compensation Laws protect your rights and your recovery. Our Workers' Compensation Lawyers in Ste. Genevieve are prepared to fight your employer in court, if need be, to get you 100% of the care and rehabilitation you deserve.
You were injured through no fault of your own. You're a loyal employee who works hard, and they should take care of you. Some businesses, however, don't care about the welfare of their employees. If you're rights are being infringed upon, the Workers Compensation Lawyers of Burger Law can help. We are a Workers' Compensation Law Firm in Ste. Genevieve that is dedicated to fighting for the rights of Ste. Genevieve families affected by work injuries. Our team fights for you and your loved ones first and foremost. If we don't win your workers compensation claim in Ste. Genevieve you won't owe us any fees. Call or Contact our Workers' Compensation Lawyers immediately to protect your claim, and your recovery.
If you have any additional questions about Missouri Compensation Laws, what you should do immediately following a work accident, or how an Attorney can help your claim, we have more information further down the page that may be relevant to your needs. If you need to speak with an Attorney immediately, call 866-599-2222.
Workers Compensation Attorney Ste. Genevieve, MO
What if I'm forced to work with an injury?
Employers expect productivity, and often push their workers to return to work after an injury as quickly as possible. They will want you to talk to company doctors who will downplay your injuries. This is a ridiculous tactic that many business use to cheat injured workers out of their compensation. Our Work Comp Lawyers in Ste. Genevieve won't allow your employer to cheat you out of the recovery, and financial compensation you are owed. If you've been injured, our Work Comp Firm advises that you take these steps to secure your recovery and defend your claim:
- Document your Injuries - See a physician you trust. Multiple opinions will confirm your injuries, and set what is needed for your recovery.
- Document All conversations with your Employer - Record all conversation regarding your injury that you have with your employer. Never have a conversation that isn't recorded in writing. Paper trails can be used to protect you in the event that your employer tries to lie about a conversation.
- Document the Business' Practices Regarding Injury - The business that you work for should have procedures regarding work injuries, how they should be dealt with, and who to inform when an injury happens. Notate the care you received, vs. what they were supposed to provide you with.
- Document the Hours you are required to work while injured, and the tasks you are asked to do - If you're forced to work while injured, document what you do, who the supervisor is, and how many hours you worked. This can be used against your employer.
The actions you take immediately following a workplace injury, and whether or not your employer provides you with the care you need and deserve are going to set the stage for your claim. If your employer does right by you, and provides for your care as well as taking care of you financially, then you may not need a lawyer. Not all businesses do right by their employees, and if your injuries aren't being taken seriously, or your supervisor is trying to fire you to get rid of your workers' compensation claim, contact our Work Comp Lawyers in Ste. Genevieve immediately.
Workers' Compensation Lawyer Ste. Genevieve and Missouri
Our Lawyers will fight to ensure you get the care and recovery you deserve
According to MO Workers' Comp statutes, you are entitled to certain rights and recoveries. Here is what your employer should provide you according to MO laws:
- Your medical care authorized and medical expenses paid by your employer.
- Two-thirds (⅔) of your average weekly wage while you cannot work.
- A lump sum (and tax-free) disability payment for permanent partial disability (PPD) or permanent total disability (PTD).
For more information on Missouri's Workers' Compensation Laws, here are the compiled statutes.
If you need to report an injury at work, or if you have further questions about the Missouri legal process that involves a workers' compensation claim, our Workers' Compensation Lawyers in Ste. Genevieve can guide you through the process to ensure that everything is completed correctly.
Work Comp Lawyer Ste. Genevieve
Protect your Workers' Compensation Claim, and your Recovery
Your rehabilitation and your family's financial security can be safeguarded. You're a hardworking employee. You don't ask for handouts and you always give 100% at everything you do. You don't deserve the way your employer is currently treating you. You've worked hard for them and you don't deserve the way you are being treated. If your employer tries to throw you out to save money, we can help. Burger Law is a Workers' Compensation Law Firm in Ste. Genevieve that has a proven track record of successfully fighting for the rights of Ste. Genevieve residents. When we take on your claim, we fight for your rights, and your recovery, and we won't charge you any fees until we win your claim. You deserve to receive 100% of the care and recovery you are owed, speak with our Ste. Genevieve Workers' Compensation Lawyers as soon as possible.