Workers Compensation Lawyer Sturgeon, MO
Fighting for Injured Workers' Compensation and Recovery.
You're hurt and need help, but your employer wants you to take responsibility for the accident, or settle for less than you need for a full recovery. Don't do either. Your full recovery is more important than their bottom line, and Missouri Workers' Compensation Laws protect your rights and your recovery. Our Workers' Compensation Lawyers in Sturgeon are prepared to fight your employer in court, if need be, to get you 100% of the care and rehabilitation you deserve.
You never asked to be injured or maimed, and you should not have to ask to be covered for injuries you aren't responsible for. Your employer should take responsibility for their actions and see to your needs. Not all workers are treated equally, however. If your being forced to accept a raw deal, the Workers Compensation Lawyers of Burger Law can help. We are a Workers' Compensation Law Firm in Sturgeon that knows how devastating a work injury can be to an individual and a family. Our team fights for you and your loved ones first and foremost. If we don't win your workers compensation claim in Sturgeon you won't owe us any fees. Call or Contact our Workers' Compensation Lawyers immediately to protect your claim, and your recovery.
If you have any additional questions about Missouri Compensation Laws, what you should do immediately following a work accident, or how an Attorney can help your claim, we have more information further down the page that may be relevant to your needs. If you need to speak with an Attorney immediately, call 866-599-2222.
Workers Compensation Attorney Sturgeon, MO
What if I'm forced to work with an injury?
Employers that care little for their employees health are going to push them to return to work as quickly as possible, or be fired. They will want you to talk to company doctors who will downplay your injuries. This is a bogus and underhanded tactic that larger employers use to skirt your workers' compensation rights and recovery. Our Work Comp Lawyers in Sturgeon will fight your employer if they refuse to pay for the injuries they caused to you. If you've been injured, our Work Comp Firm advises that you take these steps to secure your recovery and defend your claim:
- Document your Injuries - See a physician you trust. Multiple opinions will confirm your injuries, and set what is needed for your recovery.
- Document All conversations with your Employer - You should document and record every conversation that you and your employer have about your work injury. Always, always speak through a recordable forum. Recorded conversation protect you and your recovery.
- Document the Business' Practices Regarding Injury - If your employer has a handbook that dictates what you are allowed during an injury, or what you are supposed to receive when you are hurt, make sure you notate all of those business practices.
- Document the Hours you are required to work while injured, and the tasks you are asked to do - If you were forced to work while injured, or you would lose your job, notate what you were required to do, if it further complicated your injury, and who required you to do the work.
The actions you take immediately following a workplace injury, and whether or not your employer provides you with the care you need and deserve are going to set the stage for your claim. If they are working with you, and are providing for 100% of your needs as well as giving you financial compensation, then you may not need a lawyer, then you may not need a lawyer. If your employer isn't providing for you, and they are dragging out your recovery, or your supervisor is trying to fire you to get rid of your workers' compensation claim, contact our Work Comp Lawyers in Sturgeon immediately.
Workers' Compensation Lawyer Sturgeon and Missouri
Our Lawyers will fight to ensure you get the care and recovery you deserve
Missouri Laws provide for your rights, and recovery, and you are entitled to certain rights and recoveries. You are owed these benefits under Missouri Laws:
- Your medical care authorized and medical expenses paid by your employer.
- Two-thirds (⅔) of your average weekly wage while you cannot work.
- A lump sum (and tax-free) disability payment for permanent partial disability (PPD) or permanent total disability (PTD).
For more information on Missouri's Workers' Compensation Laws, here are the compiled statutues.
If you need to report an injury at work, or if you have further questions about the Missouri legal process that involves a workers' compensation claim, our Workers' Compensation Lawyers in Sturgeon can guide you through the process to ensure that everything is completed correctly.
Work Comp Lawyer Sturgeon
Protect your Workers' Compensation Claim, and your Recovery
Your claim and your recovery need to be protected. You're a hardworking employee. You show up on time, work your full shift, and you do your job with pride and dignity. You don't deserve the way your employer is currently treating you. Your employer should do the right thing and take care of you when you are hurt at work. If they refuse to provide you with the care you need, or they provide you with inadequate medical attention for your injuries, we can help. Burger Law is a Workers' Compensation Law Firm in Sturgeon that has a proven track record of successfully fighting for the rights of Sturgeon residents. When we take on your claim, we fight for your rights, and your recovery, and we won't charge you any fees until we win your claim. To get the care and recovery you are owed, speak with our Sturgeon Workers' Compensation Lawyers as soon as possible.