Workers Compensation Lawyer Union, MO
Fighting for Injured Workers' Compensation and Recovery.
An accident happened at work, and now you're suffering from injuries that you didn't ask for. Your employer wants you to take the blame, or only ask for a percentage of the care you actually need. Don't do either. Your full recovery is more important than their bottom line, and Missouri Workers' Compensation Laws protect your rights and your recovery. Our Workers' Compensation Lawyers in Union wont stop fighting for your recovery and claim until 100% of your needs are met.
You didn't ask to be injured, and you shouldn't have to beg to get the medical care and financial recovery you deserve for your injuries. You're a loyal employee who works hard, and they should take care of you. Some businesses find workers more expendable than others, sadly. If your being forced to accept a raw deal, the Workers Compensation Lawyers of Burger Law can help. We are a Workers' Compensation Law Firm in Union that knows how devastating a work injury can be to an individual and a family. Our main goal is to provide you with the care you need. If we don't win your workers compensation claim in Union you won't owe us any fees. Call or Contact our Workers' Compensation Lawyers immediately to protect your claim, and your recovery.
If you have any additional questions about Missouri Compensation Laws, what you should do immediately following a work accident, or how an Attorney can help your claim, we have more information further down the page that may be relevant to your needs. If you need to speak with an Attorney immediately, call 866-599-2222.
Workers Compensation Attorney Union, MO
What if I'm forced to work with an injury?
Business want their workers back at their station as quickly as possible following an injury. When you are injured, they will use their HR department and on staff medical teams to convince you that you aren't hurt. This is a ridiculous tactic that many business use to cheat injured workers out of their compensation. Our Work Comp Lawyers in Union have fought these types of claims before, and we always hold companies responsible for the injuries they cause to their employees. If you've been injured, our Work Comp Firm advises that you take these steps to secure your recovery and defend your claim:
- Document your Injuries - Speak with more than one doctor. A third party doctor will have no connection to your employer, and won't be trying to protect their bottom line.
- Document All conversations with your Employer - Documentation on any conversation you have regarding your injuries is incredibly important. Even if the conversation is short, having a record of it will help your claim. Paper trails can be used to protect you in the event that your employer tries to lie about a conversation.
- Document the Business' Practices Regarding Injury - If your employer has a handbook that dictates what you are allowed during an injury, or what you are supposed to receive when you are hurt, make sure you notate all of those business practices.
- Document the Hours you are required to work while injured, and the tasks you are asked to do - You should never work when you are injured. If your employer forced you to work or lose your job, notate what you are required to do, the hours, the task, and who the supervisor was.
The actions you take immediately following a workplace injury, and whether or not your employer provides you with the care you need and deserve are going to set the stage for your claim. If they are working with you, and are providing for 100% of your needs as well as giving you financial compensation, then you may not need a lawyer, then you may not need a lawyer. Not all businesses do right by their employees, and if your injuries aren't being taken seriously, or your employer is trying unjustly fire you to protect themselves, contact our Work Comp Lawyers in Union immediately.
Workers' Compensation Lawyer Union and Missouri
Our Lawyers will fight to ensure you get the care and recovery you deserve
Missouri Laws provide for your rights, and recovery, and you are entitled to certain rights and recoveries. You are entitled to these recoveries:
- Your medical care authorized and medical expenses paid by your employer.
- Two-thirds (⅔) of your average weekly wage while you cannot work.
- A lump sum (and tax-free) disability payment for permanent partial disability (PPD) or permanent total disability (PTD).
For more information on Missouri's Workers' Compensation Laws, here are the compiled statutues.
If you need to report an injury at work, or if you have further questions about the Missouri legal process that involves a workers' compensation claim, our Workers' Compensation Lawyers in Union can guide you through the process to ensure that everything is completed correctly.
Work Comp Lawyer Union
Protect your Workers' Compensation Claim, and your Recovery
You deserve to recover from your injuries, and you deserve to do it without any hassles. You're a hardworking employee. You show up on time, work your full shift, and you do your job with pride and dignity. You shouldn't have to fight to get the care and recovery you are owed. Your employer should do the right thing and take care of you when you are hurt at work. If your employer tries to throw you out to save money, we can help. Burger Law is a Workers' Compensation Law Firm in Union that successfully fights for and defends the rights of Union residents. When we take on your claim, we fight for your rights, and your recovery, and we won't charge you any fees until we win your claim. To get the care and recovery you are owed, speak with our Union Workers' Compensation Lawyers as soon as possible.