Workers Compensation Lawyer Vienna, MO
Fighting for Injured Workers’ Compensation and Recovery.
An accident happened at work, and now you’re suffering from injuries that you didn’t ask for. Your employer wants you to take the blame, or take a smaller recovery package. Don’t do either. Your full recovery is more important than their bottom line, and Missouri Workers’ Compensation Laws protect your rights and your recovery. Our Workers’ Compensation Lawyers in Vienna will hold your employer accountable for 100% of your recovery, even if that means going to court.
You neither asked for nor wanted an injury, but because of a work requirement or practice, your hurt. You’ve shown up for work day and day out, and your employer should appreciate your loyalty and take care of your needs. Not all employers do right by their workers, unfortunately, . If your being forced to accept a raw deal, the Workers Compensation Lawyers of Burger Law can help. We are a Workers’ Compensation Law Firm in Vienna that knows how devastating a work injury can be to an individual and a family. We fight for the recovery of our clients, not to line our own pockets. If we don’t win your workers compensation claim in Vienna you won’t owe us any fees. Call or Contact our Workers’ Compensation Lawyers immediately to protect your claim, and your recovery.
If you have any additional questions about Missouri Compensation Laws, what you should do immediately following a work accident, or how an Attorney can help your claim, we have more information further down the page that may be relevant to your needs. If you need to speak with an Attorney immediately, call 866-599-2222.
Workers Compensation Attorney Vienna, MO
What if I’m forced to work with an injury?
Business want their workers back at their station as quickly as possible following an injury. These types of employers will often have nurses or doctors on staff who will convince you that your injuries are minor and that you don’t need to seek outside medical opinions on your injuries. This is an attempt to cheat you out of your rights, and your compensation. Our Work Comp Lawyers in Vienna have fought these types of claims before, and we always hold companies responsible for the injuries they cause to their employees. If you’ve been injured, our Work Comp Firm advises that you take these steps to secure your recovery and defend your claim:
- Document your Injuries – Talk to your doctor, or a third party doctor. Third party doctors will only have your health and your recovery in mind when diagnosing your injuries.
- Document All conversations with your Employer – Documentation on any conversation you have regarding your injuries is incredibly important. Try and get all of the conversations on record. If your employer tries to double back on what they promised you, you’ll have a record of the conversation.
- Document the Business’ Practices Regarding Injury – Your employer’s HR department should have a set method for dealing with work injuries. You can cross-examine the care you received compared to what the business’ practices say you are owed.
- Document the Hours you are required to work while injured, and the tasks you are asked to do – If you were forced to work while injured, or you would lose your job, notate what you were required to do, if it further complicated your injury, and who required you to do the work.
The actions you take immediately following a workplace injury, and whether or not your employer provides you with the care you need and deserve are going to set the stage for your claim. If your employer does right by you, and provides for your care as well as taking care of you financially, then you may not need a lawyer. If your employer isn’t providing for you, and they are dragging out your recovery, or your supervisor is trying to fire you to get rid of your workers’ compensation claim, contact our Work Comp Lawyers in Vienna immediately.
Workers’ Compensation Lawyer Vienna and Missouri
Our Lawyers will fight to ensure you get the care and recovery you deserve
According to MO Workers’ Comp statutes, you are entitled to certain rights and recoveries. You are entitled to these recoveries:
- Your medical care authorized and medical expenses paid by your employer.
- Two-thirds (⅔) of your average weekly wage while you cannot work.
- A lump sum (and tax-free) disability payment for permanent partial disability (PPD) or permanent total disability (PTD).
For more information on Missouri’s Workers’ Compensation Laws, here are the compiled statutes.
If you need to report an injury at work, or if you have further questions about the Missouri legal process that involves a workers’ compensation claim, our Workers’ Compensation Lawyers in Vienna can guide you through the process to ensure that everything is completed correctly.
Work Comp Lawyer Vienna
Protect your Workers’ Compensation Claim, and your Recovery
Recovery for your injuries and your compensation can be protected. You’re a hardworking employee. You show up on time, work your full shift, and you do your job with pride and dignity. You don’t deserve the way your employer is currently treating you. You’ve worked hard for them and you don’t deserve the way you are being treated. If you aren’t being taken care of, we will fight for you every step of the way. Burger Law is a Workers’ Compensation Law Firm in Vienna that holds business accountable for the injuries they cause and has a proven record of exceptionalism in fighting for the rights of Vienna residents. When we take on your claim, we fight for your rights, and your recovery, and we won’t charge you any fees until we win your claim. You deserve to receive 100% of the care and recovery you are owed, speak with our Vienna Workers’ Compensation Lawyers as soon as possible.
- Personal Injury LawyerSt. Louis, MO Burger Law Fights for the Rights and Recoveries of those Injured by Reckless Acts Client testimonial of Daniel Scudder who discusses his work comp and civil claims and settlements. Daniel had prior injuries to...Continue Reading
- We settled a workers compensation case and an automobile accident for our client Daniel. Daniel was rear-ended on the highway at a high rate of speed when the other driver wasn’t paying attention to traffic ahead of her. Like...Continue Reading
- We recently settled a Workers’ Compensation claim that was a battle from the beginning. Our client Gregg was a long-time employee of James Mulligan Printing, Co. While lifting a stack of paper to put into a printing press, he...Continue Reading
- Our client Sandi was a long time manager of Circle K stores in our area. On Pearl Harbor Day 2016 she visited a store when she slipped and fell. An employee had mopped the area but did not use...Continue Reading
- $125,000 Worker’s Compensation Settlement for Permanent Disability We represented Tim G. in a Worker’s Compensation claim he made against St. Louis Community College. Tim was a groundskeeper for the College for many years, but became injured and developed Complex...Continue Reading
- $40,000 Worker’s Compensation Settlement for Foot and Hand Injury Our client Tim P. is an ex-Marine and construction worker. He was injured twice on the job in separate incidents. In one incident, a trailer fell on his foot causing...Continue Reading
- $32,500 Worker’s Compensation Settlement for Back and Foot Injury We represented Jonathan P. when he was injured twice on the job at Autozone. In one incident, he was carrying a heavy box of rotors to a delivery car and...Continue Reading
- Workers Comp Settlement We recently settled a shoulder surgery workers’ compensation case for $50,000. This was even more than my demand sent last summer. The client hurt his shoulder, had surgery and went back to work without restrictions. When...Continue Reading
- We represented Kelli in a Workers Compensation case for an injury she suffered at the Burning Man Festival in Blackrock City, Nevada. How did we win this claim in Missouri for a Burning Man volunteer? In 2014 Kelli attended...Continue Reading
- Gary Burger settled a case for a client who was injured when he pulled on a rope while working on a barge on the Mississippi river. We initially pursued the case as a Jones Act case, but were unsuccessful....Continue Reading
- In this case, Gary was able to net his client a large settlement despite difficulties created by the victim being injured on federal land. The defense team tried the case into federal court by using a statute, but Gary...Continue Reading
- Our client broke his wrist. The wrist is a complicated structure. When treating a broken wrist, special care must be taken to determine the type of break and its effect on the surrounding nerves and tissue. Our client had...Continue Reading