Workers Compensation Lawyer Washington County, MO
Fighting for Injured Workers' Compensation and Recovery.
You were hurt at work, and now your employer is trying to get you to either place the blame upon yourself, or only get medical partial medical care instead of the full amount you need. Don't do either. You don't owe your employer anything, and Missouri Workers' Compensation Laws protect your rights and your recovery. Our Workers' Compensation Lawyers in Washington County are prepared to fight your employer in court, if need be, to get you 100% of the care and rehabilitation you deserve.
You were injured through no fault of your own. Your employer should do the right thing and take care of your injuries and your needs. Not all workers are treated equally, however. If your employer is treating you unfairly, the Workers Compensation Lawyers of Burger Law can help. We are a Workers' Compensation Law Firm in Washington County that fights for the rights and recoveries of families devastated by work injuries. Our team fights for you and your loved ones first and foremost. If we don't win your workers compensation claim in Washington County you won't owe us any fees. Call or Contact our Workers' Compensation Lawyers immediately to protect your claim, and your recovery.
If you have any additional questions about Missouri Compensation Laws, what you should do immediately following a work accident, or how an Attorney can help your claim, we have more information further down the page that may be relevant to your needs. If you need to speak with an Attorney immediately, call 866-599-2222.
Workers Compensation Attorney Washington County, MO
What if I'm forced to work with an injury?
Negligent Employers will often require their workers to return to work as quickly as possible following an injury. They will want you to talk to company doctors who will downplay your injuries. They want to try and get you to settle for less, and will use any methods they can to do so. Our Work Comp Lawyers in Washington County know every tactic your employer will use to cheat you, and will fight for your rights every step of the way. If you've been injured, our Work Comp Firm advises that you take these steps to secure your recovery and defend your claim:
- Document your Injuries - Always speak with a third party doctor. Third party doctors will only have your health and your recovery in mind when diagnosing your injuries.
- Document All conversations with your Employer - Documentation on any conversation you have regarding your injuries is incredibly important. Even if the conversation is short, having a record of it will help your claim. Paper trails can be used to protect you in the event that your employer tries to lie about a conversation.
- Document the Business' Practices Regarding Injury - The business that you work for should have procedures regarding work injuries, how they should be dealt with, and who to inform when an injury happens. Notate the care you received, vs. what they were supposed to provide you with.
- Document the Hours you are required to work while injured, and the tasks you are asked to do - You should never work when you are injured. If your employer forced you to work or lose your job, notate what you are required to do, the hours, the task, and who the supervisor was.
The actions you take immediately following a workplace injury, and whether or not your employer provides you with the care you need and deserve are going to set the stage for your claim. If you are being taken care of, and your employer is meeting 100% of your needs, then you may not need a lawyer. If this isn't the case, and you are being penalized for your injury, or your supervisor is trying to fire you to get rid of your workers' compensation claim, contact our Work Comp Lawyers in Washington County immediately.
Workers' Compensation Lawyer Washington County and Missouri
Our Lawyers will fight to ensure you get the care and recovery you deserve
Under Missouri Workers' Compensation Laws, you are guaranteed certain rights and recoveries. You are owed these benefits under Missouri Laws:
- Your medical care authorized and medical expenses paid by your employer.
- Two-thirds (⅔) of your average weekly wage while you cannot work.
- A lump sum (and tax-free) disability payment for permanent partial disability (PPD) or permanent total disability (PTD).
For more information on Missouri's Workers' Compensation Laws, here are the compiled statutes.
If you need to report an injury at work, or if you have further questions about the Missouri legal process that involves a workers' compensation claim, our Workers' Compensation Lawyers in Washington County can guide you through the process to ensure that everything is completed correctly.
Work Comp Lawyer Washington County
Protect your Workers' Compensation Claim, and your Recovery
Your claim and your recovery need to be protected. You're a hardworking employee. You complete the tasks you've been asked to, and you always give your job 100%. The fact that your employer is now giving you a hard way to go is disgusting. Your employer should do as they promised, and provide for all of your needs, both physical and financial. If you aren't being taken care of, we will fight for you every step of the way. Burger Law is a Workers' Compensation Law Firm in Washington County that holds business accountable for the injuries they cause and has a proven record of exceptionalism in fighting for the rights of Washington County residents. When we take on your claim, we fight for your rights, and your recovery, and we won't charge you any fees until we win your claim. If you want 100% of the recovery and settlement you are owed, speak with our Washington County Workers' Compensation Lawyers as soon as possible.