Workers Compensation Lawyer Wellsville, MO
Fighting for Injured Workers’ Compensation and Recovery.
You’ve been injured while on the job, but your employer doesn’t want to accept responsibility for the accident, they want you to take the blame, or only get medical partial medical care instead of the full amount you need. Don’t do either. You don’t have to bend to their requests, and Missouri Workers’ Compensation Laws protect your rights and your recovery. Our Workers’ Compensation Lawyers in Wellsville will fight aggressively for 100% of your needs and your compensation, regardless of what it takes.
You were injured through no fault of your own. Your employer should do the right thing and take care of your injuries and your needs. Some businesses find workers more expendable than others, sadly. If you are being denied the recovery and compensation you deserve, the Workers Compensation Lawyers of Burger Law can help. We are a Workers’ Compensation Law Firm in Wellsville that knows how devastating a work injury can be to an individual and a family. Our team fights for you and your loved ones first and foremost. If we don’t win your workers compensation claim in Wellsville you won’t owe us any fees. Call or Contact our Workers’ Compensation Lawyers immediately to protect your claim, and your recovery.
If you have any additional questions about Missouri Compensation Laws, what you should do immediately following a work accident, or how an Attorney can help your claim, we have more information further down the page that may be relevant to your needs. If you need to speak with an Attorney immediately, call 866-599-2222.
Workers Compensation Attorney Wellsville, MO
What if I’m forced to work with an injury?
Business want their workers back at their station as quickly as possible following an injury. These types of employers will often have nurses or doctors on staff who will convince you that your injuries are minor and that you don’t need to seek outside medical opinions on your injuries. They want to try and get you to settle for less, and will use any methods they can to do so. Our Work Comp Lawyers in Wellsville won’t allow your employer to get away with these underhanded tactics, and will make them pay for the damages they have caused you. If you’ve been injured, our Work Comp Firm advises that you take these steps to secure your recovery and defend your claim:
- Document your Injuries – Talk to your doctor, or a third party doctor. A third party doctor will have no connection to your employer, and won’t be trying to protect their bottom line.
- Document All conversations with your Employer – Always record any conversation you have regarding your injuries. Always, always speak through a recordable forum. Recorded conversation protect you and your recovery.
- Document the Business’ Practices Regarding Injury – The business that you work for should have procedures regarding work injuries, how they should be dealt with, and who to inform when an injury happens. Notate the care you received, vs. what they were supposed to provide you with.
- Document the Hours you are required to work while injured, and the tasks you are asked to do – If you were forced to work while injured, or you would lose your job, notate what you were required to do, if it further complicated your injury, and who required you to do the work.
The actions you take immediately following a workplace injury, and the actions your employer take are going to set the stage for your workers’ compensation claim. If your employer does right by you, and provides for your care as well as taking care of you financially, then you may not need a lawyer. If your employer isn’t providing for you, and they are dragging out your recovery, or your supervisor is trying to fire you to get rid of your workers’ compensation claim, contact our Work Comp Lawyers in Wellsville immediately.
Workers’ Compensation Lawyer Wellsville and Missouri
Our Lawyers will fight to ensure you get the care and recovery you deserve
Under Missouri Workers’ Compensation Laws, you are guaranteed certain rights and recoveries. You are owed these benefits under Missouri Laws:
- Your medical care authorized and medical expenses paid by your employer.
- Two-thirds (⅔) of your average weekly wage while you cannot work.
- A lump sum (and tax-free) disability payment for permanent partial disability (PPD) or permanent total disability (PTD).
For more information on Missouri’s Workers’ Compensation Laws, here are the compiled statutes.
If you need to report an injury at work, or if you have further questions about the Missouri legal process that involves a workers’ compensation claim, our Workers’ Compensation Lawyers in Wellsville can guide you through the process to ensure that everything is completed correctly.
Work Comp Lawyer Wellsville
Protect your Workers’ Compensation Claim, and your Recovery
You deserve to recover from your injuries, and you deserve to do it without any hassles. You’re a hardworking employee. You’ve given your employer your blood and sweat, and have been a model employee. To have to fight your employer for what you deserve is unthinkable. Your employer should do as they promised, and provide for all of your needs, both physical and financial. If you are denied the care you need and deserve, we can hold them accountable. Burger Law is a Workers’ Compensation Law Firm in Wellsville that has a proven track record of successfully fighting for the rights of Wellsville residents. When we take on your claim, we fight for your rights, and your recovery, and we won’t charge you any fees until we win your claim. If you want 100% of the recovery and settlement you are owed, speak with our Wellsville Workers’ Compensation Lawyers as soon as possible.
- Personal Injury LawyerSt. Louis, MO Burger Law Fights for the Rights and Recoveries of those Injured by Reckless Acts Client testimonial of Daniel Scudder who discusses his work comp and civil claims and settlements. Daniel had prior injuries to...Continue Reading
- We settled a workers compensation case and an automobile accident for our client Daniel. Daniel was rear-ended on the highway at a high rate of speed when the other driver wasn’t paying attention to traffic ahead of her. Like...Continue Reading
- We recently settled a Workers’ Compensation claim that was a battle from the beginning. Our client Gregg was a long-time employee of James Mulligan Printing, Co. While lifting a stack of paper to put into a printing press, he...Continue Reading
- Our client Sandi was a long time manager of Circle K stores in our area. On Pearl Harbor Day 2016 she visited a store when she slipped and fell. An employee had mopped the area but did not use...Continue Reading
- $125,000 Worker’s Compensation Settlement for Permanent Disability We represented Tim G. in a Worker’s Compensation claim he made against St. Louis Community College. Tim was a groundskeeper for the College for many years, but became injured and developed Complex...Continue Reading
- $40,000 Worker’s Compensation Settlement for Foot and Hand Injury Our client Tim P. is an ex-Marine and construction worker. He was injured twice on the job in separate incidents. In one incident, a trailer fell on his foot causing...Continue Reading
- $32,500 Worker’s Compensation Settlement for Back and Foot Injury We represented Jonathan P. when he was injured twice on the job at Autozone. In one incident, he was carrying a heavy box of rotors to a delivery car and...Continue Reading
- Workers Comp Settlement We recently settled a shoulder surgery workers’ compensation case for $50,000. This was even more than my demand sent last summer. The client hurt his shoulder, had surgery and went back to work without restrictions. When...Continue Reading
- We represented Kelli in a Workers Compensation case for an injury she suffered at the Burning Man Festival in Blackrock City, Nevada. How did we win this claim in Missouri for a Burning Man volunteer? In 2014 Kelli attended...Continue Reading
- Gary Burger settled a case for a client who was injured when he pulled on a rope while working on a barge on the Mississippi river. We initially pursued the case as a Jones Act case, but were unsuccessful....Continue Reading
- In this case, Gary was able to net his client a large settlement despite difficulties created by the victim being injured on federal land. The defense team tried the case into federal court by using a statute, but Gary...Continue Reading
- Our client broke his wrist. The wrist is a complicated structure. When treating a broken wrist, special care must be taken to determine the type of break and its effect on the surrounding nerves and tissue. Our client had...Continue Reading