Workers Compensation Lawyer West St. Louis County, MO
Fighting for Injured Workers' Compensation and Recovery.
You've been injured while on the job, but your employer doesn't want to accept responsibility for the accident, they want you to take the blame, or take a smaller recovery package. Don't do either. They hurt you, and they owe you, and Missouri Workers' Compensation Laws protect your rights and your recovery. Our Workers' Compensation Lawyers in West St. Louis County will fight aggressively for 100% of your needs and your compensation, regardless of what it takes.
You never asked to be injured or maimed, and you should not have to ask to be covered for injuries you aren't responsible for. You're a loyal employee who works hard, and they should take care of you. Not all employers do right by their workers, unfortunately, . If your employer is treating you unfairly, the Workers Compensation Lawyers of Burger Law can help. We are a Workers' Compensation Law Firm in West St. Louis County that fights for the rights and recoveries of families devastated by work injuries. Our team fights for you and your loved ones first and foremost. If we don't win your workers compensation claim in West St. Louis County you won't owe us any fees. Call or Contact our Workers' Compensation Lawyers immediately to protect your claim, and your recovery.
If you have any additional questions about Missouri Compensation Laws, what you should do immediately following a work accident, or how an Attorney can help your claim, we have more information further down the page that may be relevant to your needs. If you need to speak with an Attorney immediately, call 866-599-2222.
Workers Compensation Attorney West St. Louis County, MO
What if I'm forced to work with an injury?
Employers that care little for their employees health are going to push them to return to work as quickly as possible, or be fired. They will want you to talk to company doctors who will downplay your injuries. They want to try and get you to settle for less, and will use any methods they can to do so. Our Work Comp Lawyers in West St. Louis County will fight your employer if they refuse to pay for the injuries they caused to you. If you've been injured, our Work Comp Firm advises that you take these steps to secure your recovery and defend your claim:
- Document your Injuries - See a physician you trust. Third party doctors will only have your health and your recovery in mind when diagnosing your injuries.
- Document All conversations with your Employer - You should document and record every conversation that you and your employer have about your work injury. Try and get all of the conversations on record. The best way to do this is through email. A paper trail can help secure your claim.
- Document the Business' Practices Regarding Injury - The business that you work for should have procedures regarding work injuries, how they should be dealt with, and who to inform when an injury happens. Notate the care you received, vs. what they were supposed to provide you with.
- Document the Hours you are required to work while injured, and the tasks you are asked to do - If you're forced to work while injured, document what you do, who the supervisor is, and how many hours you worked. This can be used against your employer.
The actions you take immediately following a workplace injury, and how your employer treats you can substantiate your claim. If you are being taken care of, and your employer is meeting 100% of your needs, then you may not need a lawyer. If this isn't the case, and you are being penalized for your injury, or your supervisor is trying to fire you to get rid of your workers' compensation claim, contact our Work Comp Lawyers in West St. Louis County immediately.
Workers' Compensation Lawyer West St. Louis County and Missouri
Our Lawyers will fight to ensure you get the care and recovery you deserve
According to MO Workers' Comp statutes, you are entitled to certain rights and recoveries. You are owed these benefits under Missouri Laws:
- Your medical care authorized and medical expenses paid by your employer.
- Two-thirds (⅔) of your average weekly wage while you cannot work.
- A lump sum (and tax-free) disability payment for permanent partial disability (PPD) or permanent total disability (PTD).
For more information on Missouri's Workers' Compensation Laws, here are the compiled statutes.
If you need to report an injury at work, or if you have further questions about the Missouri legal process that involves a workers' compensation claim, our Workers' Compensation Lawyers in West St. Louis County can guide you through the process to ensure that everything is completed correctly.
Work Comp Lawyer West St. Louis County
Protect your Workers' Compensation Claim, and your Recovery
Your claim and your recovery need to be protected. You're a hardworking employee. You complete the tasks you've been asked to, and you always give your job 100%. You don't deserve the way your employer is currently treating you. Your employer should do as they promised, and provide for all of your needs, both physical and financial. If your employer tries to throw you out to save money, we can help. Burger Law is a Workers' Compensation Law Firm in West St. Louis County that has a proven track record of successfully fighting for the rights of West St. Louis County residents. When we take on your claim, we fight for your rights, and your recovery, and we won't charge you any fees until we win your claim. You deserve to receive 100% of the care and recovery you are owed, speak with our West St. Louis County Workers' Compensation Lawyers as soon as possible.