Business interruption policies cover the cost of damages incurred as a result of a tragedy. These policies are designed to go in effect quickly in case of emergencies and provide relief to struggling businesses. However, some claims are ignored or denied by negligent insurance companies.
If your business interruption claim was denied, Burger Law is here to help you appeal your claim and recover compensation for your business’ harm and losses. Call Burger Law at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222 today for a free case review.
Proving Business Interruption
If you have a business interruption policy, you can recover compensation for covered losses with the following types of evidence:
- Proof of business insurance that includes a business interruption policy
- Proof that property covered in the policy was damaged by an unpreventable event
- Evidence that the damage was caused by a covered event
- Proof of loss of business income during the period surrounding the tragic event
- Documentation of the dates that your business was closed due to the impact of the event and damages
If your business has been interrupted by a covered event, such as a tornado, viral outbreak, hurricane, or another disaster, but your insurance company denied your claim, Burger Law can help. Our attorneys are currently actively seeking business interruption claims.
St. Louis Business Interruption Lawyers
Burger Law fights insurance companies daily in various practice areas, including business interruption claims. Our experienced attorneys are passionate about recovering full compensation for clients and will do everything in their power to take care of you and your business throughout the claims process.
If you believe that you have a business interruption claim, and need a St. Louis business interruption lawyer to represent your case, contact Burger Law at 314-542-2222 or 618-272-2222 to schedule a free case review.