Motorcycle Accident LawyerSt. Louis and Illinois
You’ve been hurt in a motorcycle accident, and now you need someone to fight for your rights.
Motorcycle Accident Attorney in St Louis, MO. Burger Law is a team of personal injury lawyers that specialize in all areas of personal injury including motorcycle accident cases. Every year in America 4,000 people die, and 80,000 are injured in motorcycle accidents. Motorcyclists are at a significantly higher risk of injury or death when another driver does not pay attention and causes an accident because they’re offered little protection and forces on a rider’s body are great. Although a much smaller portion of motorists on the road are motorcyclists, motorcycle riders are 30 times more likely to die in a crash and five times more likely to be injured when compared to automobile drivers.
The Motorcycle Accident Lawyers at Burger Law have recovered millions of dollars to compensate victims of motorcycle accidents for injuries and damages caused by the negligent acts of another individual. When someone injures another person due to carelessness, they should be held responsible for the damages they’ve caused. Gary Burger and associates are committed to serving motorcycle accident victims with unbeatable support, and we will stand with you through each phase of your motorcycle accident case.
Often automobile drivers don’t pay enough attention to motorcycles and do not appreciate their obligations to motorcyclists. Failure to keep a careful lookout, violating road signs and signals, failing to yield the right away, speeding, inattention, or drug and alcohol use are often encountered in motorcycle accident claims. If you or a loved one has been injured in a motorcycle accident, allow the Gary Burger and his associates to fight for the compensation you deserve.
Why Should Burger Law Handle Your Motorcycle Accident Claim?
- Our lawyers can travel to you to discuss your case
- Burger Law is backed by decades of experience
- We offer case evaluations at NO CHARGE
- Burger Law is listed as Top National Trial Lawyers
- Regardless of accident, we can handle your claim
- There are no fees unless we recover for you
- Our injury attorneys are recognized Super Lawyers
- Motorcycle cases receive personalized attention
- We are dedicated to recovering well for our clients
- Our representation is aggressive and results prove it
When someone is involved in a motorcycle crash, their case most likely has difficult legal, insurance and damage issues that require a seasoned motorcycle accident attorney to settle. Burger Law is dedicated to recovering for and protecting the future of motorcycle accident injury victims, and there is no fee if no recovery. For your free case evaluation, contact Burger Law by calling (314) 648-8348 or completing our online contact form.
Motorcycle Accident Lawyer St. Louis – Recent Victories
With any type of legal claim, results matter. You want to know that your giving your case to the best possible lawyer, and that they’re going to fight hard to make sure you get 100% of the recovery and compensation you deserve. A motorcycle accident lawyer saying they’re the best is one thing, a lawyer with client testimonials and results that can prove it is another. Here are several of our most recent victories as well as client testimonials:
- $100,000 Motorcycle Liability Claim
- $142,000 Motorcycle Crash
- Maximum Recovery Obtained for Motorcycle Accident
- $495000 Uninsured Motorycle Accident Recovery
- $327,000 Motorcycle Accident Victory
Frequently Asked Questions
- When Can You Sue a Nursing Home?
- What Are My Rights If My Family Member is Killed in a Truck Accident?
- How Do You Know When You Have a Personal Injury Case?
- What Do I Need to Collect from the Scene of My Personal Injury for my Lawyer?
- How to Spot a Drunk Driver
- What Should I Do if I’m Hit by a Drunk Driver?
Motorcycle Accident Lawyer St. Louis – Resources to help with your Motorcycle Accident
Motorcycle Accidents are traumatic events. Knowing what to do when one happens can absolutely make the difference in your case, however, it can be hard to make the right choices when you’re still in shock from the accident. Our team has compiled two books regarding car accidents that you can reference and read through to make sure you’re prepared in the event of an accident.
Motorcycle Accident Facts
While many motorcycle drivers are responsible and safe, it is an unfortunate fact that in auto accident injuries and fatalities, motorcycle riders are overrepresented. Because motorcyclists are exposed, and because other vehicles like passenger cars and commercial trucks are so much larger, the damage motorcycle riders sustain in accidents is often severe.
What Injuries Do Motorcyclists Sustain in Accidents?
Motorcyclists are extremely likely to be injured when a car or truck weighing thousands of tons collides with them, and injuries sustained as a result can last a lifetime. Even relatively minor injuries, such as bruises, broken bones, and road rash, can be painful and expensive to treat, and they can put a motorcyclist out of work for an extended period of time. Motorcyclists may never be able to return to work if they sustain one or more of the following injuries:
- Brain damage
- Head, neck, or spinal cord trauma
- Internal bleeding or organ damage
- Permanent nerve damage
A serious motorcycle crash can leave you out of commission for a long period of time. Some injuries can even leave riders unable to walk or care for themselves. Injuries and conditions impacting the spinal cord or brain may leave a person fully or partially paralyzed, and in need of medical care for the rest of their lives. During this time, medical bills can start to rack up. If you want to obtain the compensation you need to pay your bills and maintain your lifestyle, a St. Louis motorcycle accident lawyer may be able to help. Let us advocate for you. Speak with a motorcycle wreck attorney with Burger Law today about your motorcycle accident claim.
Accident Injuries and Fatalities in Motorcycle Accidents
It is an undisputed fact that road users traveling by motorcycle are more at risk than those in other types of vehicles. In fact, motorcycles account for only 3% of all registered vehicles in the United States and far less vehicles on the road per mile, yet motorcyclists make up 17% of all traffic fatalities according to the National Safety Council. For every mile traveled, motorcycle drivers and passengers are 27 times more likely to die in an accident than their counterparts in enclosed vehicles, as calculated by the Insurance Information Institute When you or a loved one have suffered any injuries or loss of life after being struck in an accident while riding a motorcycle, it’s important that you contact a skilled motorcycle accident attorney right away. Burger Law knows how to help.
Motorcycle Accident Lawyer St. Louis
Can I sue for my Motorcycle Accident if it didn’t involve another vehicle?
If a state or municipality fails to keep their roadways clear and safe for travelers, and your motorcycle accident happened because of an obstacle on the road or debris that caused your motorcycle to lose traction, you can pursue legal actions to recover damages. Every motorcycle accident claim is different, and some claims can be more complex and difficult than others. Our Motorcycle Accident Lawyers can take on your claim and guide you through the complexities of local and state laws to ensure that you get 100% of the care and recovery you deserve. We don’t charge any fees unless we win your claim.
Motorcycle Crash Attorney in St. Louis
Responsibility of Motorists
Drivers are legally and morally obligated to exercise a reasonable degree of care by adhering to traffic laws and keeping their eyes on the road at all times. Unfortunately, motorcycle crashes are relatively common throughout the country, especially in areas where drivers are not used to sharing the road with motorcyclists.
If a driver fails to exercise their duty of care, whether due to intoxication, inexperience, or inattentiveness, they may crash into a law-abiding motorcyclist. Since drivers are required by law to remain aware of motorcyclists, they can be held liable in court for any injuries and property damage they cause by an experienced St. Louis motorcycle accident lawyer.
True Cost of Reckless Driving
Virtually everyone agrees on one thing: motorcycle accident injuries can be deadly. Accidents have the capacity to permanently disable riders and prevent them from ever living a normal life. To add insult to injury, motorcyclists are often faced with astronomical medical bills after being hit, and particularly serious injuries can lead to lifelong medical costs totaling hundreds of thousands of dollars. No one should have to pay for such costs when they are not responsible for the accident in the first place.
By working with a St. Louis motorcycle wreck lawyer, motorcyclists can fight for their right to receive compensation for their physical pain and emotional suffering.
- We were recently able to secure a policy limits settlement for our client and friend Randy. Randy and I became friends many years ago when he painted my house. He is a nice and hard working man. He later...Continue Reading
- We were faced with a single vehicle motorcycle crash where our client left his bike and sustained injuries. The sole witness was bad for us: our client was traveling at a high rate of speed, whipping back and forth...Continue Reading
- Hi! I’m Gary Burger of Burger Law. If you’ve been injured in a motorcycle crash, there are special rules of the road that apply to you. So, our driver’s guide and rules of the road has specific rules about...Continue Reading
- Burger Law represented Tom Dickinson against the State of Missouri and Missouri Department of Transportation where a construction company was doing highway construction and the construction zone was poorly marked and poorly lighted area when he changed lanes.Continue Reading
- Burger Law represented a Don Ransom who was going through an intersection that was not controlled by any stop sign when the defendant driver pulled out in front of him. He actually had to lay down his bike to...Continue Reading
- Gary Burger tried for Kim Wensler against Kim’s own insurance company who refused to settle the uninsured motorist claim. Kim was riding a motorcycle on a dirt road in rural Missouri when a truck came going the other way....Continue Reading
- Burger Law in this case was able to help an Imperial man injured in a motorcycle accident collect a big verdict. Gary knew from experience that his client would be a great person to testify on the stand, and...Continue Reading